Managed WordPress is our streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. For WordPress, Managed means we handle some basic administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates and server-level caching.
- 1 What is the difference between WordPress and managed WordPress?
- 2 Is managed WordPress worth it?
- 3 Is WordPress free with GoDaddy?
- 4 How do I turn off managed WordPress on GoDaddy?
- 5 What is the difference between WordPress and GoDaddy?
- 6 Is GoDaddy WordPress hosting shared?
- 7 What is managed WordPress?
- 8 What is meant by managed WordPress hosting?
- 9 Which web host is best for WordPress?
- 10 How do I use WordPress with GoDaddy?
- 11 Is GoDaddy good for a blog?
- 12 How do I move my GoDaddy website to WordPress?
- 13 How do I remove a site builder from GoDaddy?
- 14 How do I turn off owner protection on GoDaddy?
- 15 Can I cancel my GoDaddy account?
- 16 Godaddy – Wat is Beheerde WordPress?
- 17 Meer info
- 18 WordPress-hosting
- 18.1 Zou ik WordPress-hosting moeten aanschaffen?
- 18.2 Waar wordt WordPress-hosting voor gebruikt?
- 18.3 Wat zijn de kosten van WordPress?
- 18.4 Kan ik mijn WordPress-hosting naar GoDaddy overzetten?
- 18.5 Kan ik contact opnemen met GoDaddy met vragen over WordPress-hosting?
- 18.6 Wat is het verschil tussen jullie versie van WordPress en die van andere installaties?
- 18.7 Moet ik mijn database instellen?
- 18.8 Ik heb WordPress-hosting gekocht, wat nu?
- 18.9 Hoe krijg ik toegang tot mijn WordPress-installatie?
- 19 Disclaimers
- 20 Managed WordPress Hosting: Cheat Sheet
- 21 All the power and simplicity, even less effort
- 22 One-click staging for easy testing
- 23 Security with automated updates, free SSLmalware scanning
- 24 Drive ecommerce revenue and generate sales
- 25 Easy upgrades to a full-featured online store
- 26 Support from knowledgeable professionals
- 27 Godaddy – Aan de slag met Beheerde WordPress
- 28 Godaddy – Begrijp de beveiliging van Beheerde WordPress
- 29 Create your website or blog with our WordPress Hosting – GoDaddy MY
- 29.1 Should I buy WordPress Hosting?
- 29.2 What is WordPress used for?
- 29.3 How much does WordPress Hosting cost?
- 29.4 Can I transfer my WordPress hosting to GoDaddy?
- 29.5 Can I call GoDaddy for WordPress Hosting support questions?
- 29.6 How does your version of WordPress differ from other installations?
- 29.7 Do I need to set up my database?
- 29.8 After I purchase WordPress Hosting, how do I get started?
- 29.9 How can I access my WordPress installation?
- 30 Disclaimers
- 31 Why You Should NOT Use GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
- 32 GoDaddy WordPress Hosting Review: Good Value or Not? (2022)
- 33 ⚙️ Features
- 34 Support options and quality
- 35 ️ Performance
- 36 GoDaddy WordPress hosting pricing
- 37 ➕➖ Overall pros and cons
- 38 GoDaddy WordPress hosting review conclusion
- 39 GoDaddy WordPress Hosting
- 40 Cons
- 41 GoDaddy Announces Security Incident Affecting Managed WordPress Service
- 42 Shared vs Managed WordPress Hosting (Explained in Plain English)
- 42.1 Shared vs Managed WordPress Hosting
- 42.2 What Is Shared Hosting?
- 42.3 What Is Managed WordPress Hosting?
- 42.4 Pros and Cons of Shared Hosting
- 42.5 Pros and Cons of Managed WordPress Hosting
- 42.6 Best Shared Hosting Providers
- 42.7 1.Bluehost
- 42.8 2.SiteGround
- 42.9 3.HostGator
- 42.10 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
- 42.11 1.WP Engine
- 42.12 2.Bluehost WP Pro
- 42.13 3.DreamPress by DreamHost
- 42.14 Shared or Managed WordPress Hosting – Which One is Suitable For You?
- 42.15 In Conclusion
What is the difference between WordPress and managed WordPress?
Only WordPress Sites Allowed: While shared hosting allows you to host any website you want including simple HTML pages, managed hosting companies only allow you to host WordPress sites on their servers.
Is managed WordPress worth it?
Managed hosting is worth it if you need those features. It’s possible to handle many of these tasks yourself or install plugins to handle them for you on your non-managed website, but they do take a lot of time, and setting up plugins can leave features unselected, conflicts, and problems unresolved.
Is WordPress free with GoDaddy?
On GoDaddy, you can use the free WordPress software, but you’ll be paying GoDaddy for domain registration and hosting your site. If you choose to set up on WordPressdotcom and want to be eligible for the WordAds program, you’ll need an upgrade plan here to do so.
How do I turn off managed WordPress on GoDaddy?
Remove my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove, select Remove from the. menu.
- Type Remove, then select Remove.
What is the difference between WordPress and GoDaddy?
Though known primarily for its free CMS, WordPress also offers free and paid hosting services through WordPress.com. GoDaddy is another hosting provider, known for competitive pricing, easy setup, and exceptional customer service. Both options are well-suited for beginners.
It’s affordable. For example, GoDaddy offers an affordable shared hosting plan. Shared hosting is systematized, well documented, and mostly automated, e.g. with one-click WordPress installations. The hosting provider handles server-level performance optimization and security.
What is managed WordPress?
Managed WordPress is our streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. “Managed” for WordPress means that we handle basic hosting administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates and server-level caching.
What is meant by managed WordPress hosting?
What is managed WordPress hosting? In a nutshell, it’s WordPress-specific hosting that adds a number of convenient features to make it easier to manage, secure, and speed up your WordPress site. Managed hosting isn’t so much a type of plan as it is a description of the service you’ll receive.
Which web host is best for WordPress?
Our top 3 choices for the best WordPress hosting companies are:
- Bluehost – Best overall WordPress hosting (great value).
- SiteGround – Best WordPress support in the industry (premium hosting).
- DreamHost – Best WordPress hosting for small businesses.
How do I use WordPress with GoDaddy?
How to Set Up a WordPress Website on GoDaddy
- Go to GoDaddy.com.
- Select Hosting & SSL > Web Hosting.
- Pick a hosting package that is right for you.
- Select a Term Length.
- Select the System Type: Linux with cPanel control Panel.
- Add Protection if you want and need it.
- Add your domain name.
- Make your purchase.
Is GoDaddy good for a blog?
GoDaddy is designed for those who just want to be online on the web quickly. It is suitable for blogs and online stores.
How do I move my GoDaddy website to WordPress?
How to migrate GoDaddy Website Builder to WordPress
- Download all site files (including blog posts, web pages, and some images)
- Save GoDaddy Website Builder images.
- Import content from GoDaddy Website Builder to WordPress.
- Delete GoDaddy Website Builder site and point your domain to WordPress.
How do I remove a site builder from GoDaddy?
You need to click on the options button next to your domain name. It will bring you to the Website Builder options page. Under the overview tab, you will find a link to cancel your account. Click on it to deactivate Website Builder on your domain name.
How do I turn off owner protection on GoDaddy?
Downgrade my domain protection
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you’ll be downgrading.
- Select Ownership > Downgrade Domain Protection.
- Review the downgrade options available and choose your preferred plan.
- Select Confirm.
Can I cancel my GoDaddy account?
Closing your GoDaddy account will permanently delete all associated information. Once we delete your data and information, there’s no way to retrieve it. Before closing your account, you must first delete all products associated with your account. Wait at least 24 hours before continuing to the next step.
Godaddy – Wat is Beheerde WordPress?
Beheerde WordPress is a fully-featured, highly-optimized hosting platform for the development and maintenance of WordPress-based websites. The entire hosting environment is geared toward making your WordPress-based websites run more quickly and securely than ever before. When we say “beheerde” WordPress, it means that we do simple tasks associated with hosting, such as the installation of WordPress, the creation of automatic daily backups, the updating of the WordPress Core, and the provision of server-side caching.
- Predictive caching, which improves the quality of results. Automatische upgrades of the WordPress core are made possible by the newly developed functionality of WordPress. Increased security by restricting access to data (see more information) and using Sucuri
- It is automatically installed in the hoofdmap when the latest version of WordPress is released. FTPpenphpMyAdmin totsFTPpenphpMyAdmin Daily automatic backups (30 days)
- Daily manual backups SSL is integrated into a single website to provide improved security.
Due to the fact that the configurations of these accounts have been optimized, there are a few limitations to which you must adhere. These are as follows:
- Beheerde WordPress does not provide any support for WordPress MU/Multisite installations. Because the back-end for hosting does not include a hosting management panel, tools such as those used for system administration are not available
- Nonetheless, WordPress crons are automatically executed.
- Getting Things Done with Beheerde WordPress
- Comparing Beheerde WordPress-subscriptions
WordPress-hosting is a sort of webhosting that has been developed specifically for the purpose of optimizing WordPress-based websites in terms of speed, performance, and security. It gives special attention to the technical and security requirements of WordPress, and it provides a straightforward WordPress installation or migration with a single click in the majority of cases. Every website that you visit is hosted on a server, which is a location where the data from the website that you are seeing is stored until you return to it.
We also take care of regular software and security upgrades, so that you don’t have to worry about it.
And, of course, our well-trained support team is always there to assist you with any questions you may have.
Zou ik WordPress-hosting moeten aanschaffen?
Now, the focus is more on how you behave when it comes to the administration of a website. Even if you have experience with the installation and maintenance of WordPress websites and understand how to keep everything up to date on a regular basis, we have made it our priority to make the administration of WordPress as simple and straightforward as possible. Make no preparations for the laborious work behind the scenes; we will take care of it all for you. It is unavoidable that WordPress-hosting will make your life a whole lot easier as a result of this decision.
Waar wordt WordPress-hosting voor gebruikt?
WordPress® is a blogging and website-building platform that is not only simple to use, but is also widely recognized as the industry-standard application for the creation of websites all over the world. WordPress, which is focused on how your website is designed, web standards, and usability, is an open source platform that allows you to manage anything from a small personal blog to a large commercial website with hundreds of pages.
Hundreds of thousands of websites entrust their availability on the internet to WordPress, and you can do the same with WordPress hosting from GoDaddy.
Wat zijn de kosten van WordPress?
WordPress is completely free. Because we take care of everything, GoDaddy’s WordPress-hosting solution is different from ours. We take care of the WordPress installation, schedule the updates, and ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible. And you continue to experience such unpredictably fast speeds. Look below the subscriptions for a price list for WordPress hosting that includes all of the available options.
Kan ik mijn WordPress-hosting naar GoDaddy overzetten?
Ja. You may migrate your website to GoDaddy WordPress hosting with a single click of a button. You may either move him to your home or leave him in a nearby domein for a period of time. Then you can govern him even more quickly, and you’ll be ready to publish your website right away.
Kan ik contact opnemen met GoDaddy met vragen over WordPress-hosting?
Absoluut. GoDaddy’s support team is available at all times to assist you. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible. It is an integral part of the overall procedure.
Wat is het verschil tussen jullie versie van WordPress en die van andere installaties?
There isn’t any difference. You will be able to work with the most recent version of WordPress, which is the same version that you downloaded from WordPress.org. And if there is an update available, we will install it for you automatically. The fact that you are using an outdated or less secure version of WordPress is no longer anything you need to be concerned about anymore.
Moet ik mijn database instellen?
Nee. With WordPress-hosting, everything is really simple because we take care of everything for you. As soon as you’ve purchased a package, you’ll be able to get started on putting your website or blog up on the internet right away.
Ik heb WordPress-hosting gekocht, wat nu?
Do you have no idea how to create a blog or how to build a website using WordPress? If so, read on. There is no help! Your hosting package has been automatically upgraded to the most recent version of WordPress. As a result, you only need to log in once in order to begin working on the development of a website using your regelpaneel. Do you have any doubts about how to sign into your account? Check see the article ‘How can I gain access to my WordPress installation?’ for more information. And if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our well-trained support team.
Hoe krijg ik toegang tot mijn WordPress-installatie?
You may log into your WordPress-powered website or blog using a variety of different methods. Navigate to naargodaddy.com, log in to your account, and then pick WordPress hosting from the product menu on the left. If your domain name is coolexample.com, you will be sent directly to the Admin-inlogpagina after entering your username.
The logos and trademarks of third-party organizations are registered trademarks of their respective owners or owners’ subsidiaries. All of your rights are protected. GoDaddy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its subscriptions that are 12 months or longer in duration. Test our WordPress hosting for 30 days, and if you aren’t satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the amount you paid. *For subscriptions of less than 12 months duration, we provide a money-back guarantee in the first 48 hours after the date of purchase.
⁴ Product lifecycles are automatically extended until they are terminated by the customer.
We only provide this special introductieprijs to new customers during the first 30 days of doing business with us.
A free SSL certificate is included as part of your Managed WordPress package as an added bonus to your customers.
Vereiste aankoop voor het eerst. When you cancel the Beheerde WordPress-product, you will also lose the SSL-certificate that was formerly associated with it. See if you can find the SSL certificate/certificates in your MY account dashboard.
Managed WordPress Hosting: Cheat Sheet
WordPress managed services include security, optimization, and automation. You can avoid the time-consuming activities associated with administration and concentrate on developing your sites thanks to streamlined processes intended to help WordPress function quicker and more securely.
All the power and simplicity, even less effort
Managed WordPressprovides you with the tools you need to improve performance, protect your domain, and streamline administrative operations. Managed WordPresshosting environments are designed exclusively for the world’s most popular content management system. It’s the ideal choice for WordPress professionals who don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of regular upgrades and technical tweaks and modifications. Managed WordPress consolidates functionality and automation into a single platform.
It’s the ideal choice for WordPress professionals who don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of regular upgrades and technical tweaks and modifications.
|Disk space||30 GB||75 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Yoast SEO Plugin||✓||✓||✓|
|Full Asset CDN||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto WP software updates||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Monthly service uptime of 99.99 percent is guaranteed by us for our web hosting services. As your WordPress site increases in popularity, load balanced servers in a clustered environment can help you fulfill your needs, both in terms of sustaining expansion and ensuring that visitors have an enjoyable experience that encourages them to return. Your WordPress site is secured from malware and other known dangers thanks to automatic updates and upgradeable security solutions (available on the Ultimate and Ecommerce plans).
One-click staging for easy testing
Test environments are essential, but setting them up and keeping them running may be a difficult task. The one-click staging option is available on the Deluxe, Ultimate, and Ecommerce plans, allowing for quick testing of PHP versions, theme or plugin upgrades, and other modifications before they are pushed live to production.
Security with automated updates, free SSLmalware scanning
With automated WordPress updates, you can rest easy knowing that your sites are fixed and protected against known security concerns as and when they are released by the WordPress development team. When you install an update, restore points are established, which allows you to simply roll back fixes anytime you need to. Free SSL certificates are included with every plan, and they are installed, configured, and re-validated on a regular basis. Other features of our Ultimate and Ecommerce tiers include remote malware scanning and eradication, security activity audits, file integrity checks, blocklist monitoring, and warnings if a sign of compromise is discovered.
Drive ecommerce revenue and generate sales
But security and automation are not the only issues that need to be addressed.
Upgrade to theManaged WordPress Ecommerceplan and you’ll have access to a slew of ecommerce-first features that will help you boost conversions, increase sales, and earn more cash for your WordPress site. Ecommerce plans have a number of useful features, some of them are as follows:
- Access to approximately $6,000 worth of premium WooCommerce plugins for a limited time
- Direct access to SkyVerge support through the WordPress administration panel
- There are no transaction costs. Amazon S3 Storage is designed to assist you in serving digital items through Amazon. Editing the checkout process to provide more personalized purchasing experiences
- Cart add-ons to encourage customers to make further purchases at the checkout
- Design themes for your WooCommerce storefront that are completely free
- Bookings and appointment scheduling
- Real-time shipping prices
Easy upgrades to a full-featured online store
The transition to more simplified, automated procedures is straightforward with ManagedWordPress. If you ever find yourself outgrowing your plan, you may upgrade to the Ultimate or Ecommerce tiers, which will provide you with limitless disk space, site protection, and even more marketing tools.
Support from knowledgeable professionals
Getting in touch with our award-winning support team is as simple as sending a ticket, calling, or chatting. Managed WordPress hosting users receive the same high-quality premium assistance that is accessible to all GoDaddy customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Godaddy – Aan de slag met Beheerde WordPress
Using our Managed WordPress Hosting, WordPress is optimized for speed, functionality, and security. In addition to providing exceptional attention to the technical and security requirements of WordPress, we also provide a simple one-click installation process, straightforward site migration, and a selection of professionally designed widgets to choose from. Contact us for more information.
1: Volg de installatiewizard
What platform do you want to use to build your WordPress website? There are three options for registering your new Beheerde WordPress-account with the service. Every option is accompanied by a wizard that guides you through the installation process.
- How do you plan on constructing your WordPress website? To activate your new Beheerde WordPress subscription, you may do it in three different ways. A wizard guides you through the installation process for each of your selections.
Get on the ground with the wizard and start putting up a website!
2: Een domeinnaam toevoegen
Whenever you sign up for a Beheerde WordPress-account, we’ll connect you to a dedicated server so that you can stay on top of the development of your site at all times! It is possible that you will be able to go live with your site as soon as you are ready.
3: Activeer een SSL-certificaat (Secure Sockets Layer)
A secure socket layer (SSL) certificate provides protection and assures visitors that your website is legitimate. In conjunction with your Managed WordPress subscription, you will receive an SSL certificate that verifies the identity of your website and secures the connection between a browser and the server.
- An SSL certificate that has been verified
- What exactly is an SSL certificate?
Wat is de volgende stap?
Gefeliciteerd! You have successfully completed the installation of your WordPress website! By adding more features to your website, you may increase your online availability even more. This is something more that you can do.
- Start constructing your website by completing the following steps: With WordPress, it is now possible to start working on your website’s design and functionality. Learn how to choose a new theme, add pages and content to your website, choose which page is your startpage, and incorporate your new pages into your website’s navigation with our series of tutorials and exercises. WordPress is on the verge of being obsolete. Put your website in the start-up blockers: In order to create an easily navigable and profitable webstore, make use of the capabilities of WordPress and WooCommerce. We will guide you through the process of setting up WooCommerce in our website using the beautiful kneeps we have created. In the midst of a battle with e-commerce hosting companies
- Make a deposit in a betaalpoort: The installation of BETALINGS is included in all of our managed WordPress subscriptions. This allows you to start using all types of payment methods, from credit- and debit cards to contactless Apple Pay and Google Pay. We also have Point of Sale (POS) equipment available, so that you may collect payments in person if you like.
Godaddy – Begrijp de beveiliging van Beheerde WordPress
‘Beheerde WordPress’ is our fully-managed, highly-optimized hosting platform for the development and administration of WordPress-based websites. The entire hosting environment has been built from the ground up to make your WordPress -based websites run faster and more securely. In this case, it is possible that some WordPress -functions and plug-ins may be unavailable, just as there are other features that are exclusive to Beheerde WordPress and will not be available if the WordPress -installation is standard.
Aside from that, we block connections to specific email servers and restrict the use of PHP in predefined mappable environments.
Plug -ins geblokkeerd
Plug-ins that have been blocked from being installed on your account will not be able to be installed.
The plug-ins that we have blocked fall into a variety of categories.
- Dubbele functionality: These plug-ins duplicate functionality in a variety of different areas of our system. This includes, but is not limited to, backups, caching, alternate access to phpMyAdmin, and other methods for gzip compression, among other things. Security issues: These plug-ins have a number of security issues that can cause problems for your website as well as the server on which your website is hosted. This can result in serious consequences for your website and the server on which your website is hosted. Predictions: The plug-ins in this category perform poorly across the board, and particularly poorly on large websites. Previously reported issues:These plug-ins increase the load on the database by causing inefficient zoekopdrachten, insufficient caching, or insufficient schaalbaarheid on large sites (alternatieven are available)
- The following statistics apply: By transferring a large number of requests to your database, these plug-ins have a negative impact on the performance of your websites, resulting in your site not being properly cached (alternatives are available). Those plug-ins are not required and do not function properly on our system
- They do not provide any value and do not work correctly.
Check out the complete list of plug-ins that have been disabled.
E-mailverbindingen van derden
Despite the fact that no plug-ins for e-mail from third parties have been explicitly blocked, all connections to poort 25, 465, and 587 relating to security-related issues have been blocked. Therefore, it is not possible to send email from your Managed WordPress service to a recipient using a third-party e-mail system.
Uitvoering van PHP -bestand geblokkeerd
In order to insert malware and do other high-risk operations on your website, visitors may attempt to use PHP-based scripts to access your website. Specifically, the following submaps have been blocked in order to protect you from this danger: uitvoering van PHP-bestanden The top of the list has been chosen since these are the general geographical areas where this sort of aanval may be found.
- Construct a backup, herstel it, and prepare yourself for a noodherstel. Instructievideo:I believe that my website has been hacked
- How do I know this is the case
- And how can I resolve the situation.
Create your website or blog with our WordPress Hosting – GoDaddy MY
A sort of web hosting that is particularly designed to maximize WordPress websites in terms of speed, performance, and security is referred to as WordPress hosting. It pays particular attention to the technical and security needs of WordPress and, in most cases, provides a straightforward, 1-click WordPress installation or transfer. Every website you’ve ever visited is hosted on a server, which is a storage facility for the files that make up the website you’re currently viewing. WordPress hosting from GoDaddy makes use of servers that have been specially configured to guarantee that WordPress websites perform properly.
It is the ideal answer for anyone who wants the power and simplicity of WordPress but does not want to deal with the headaches of handling technical modifications.
Should I buy WordPress Hosting?
In the end, it all boils down to how comfortable you are with the process of maintaining a website. However, even if you’ve previously managed the installation and maintenance of a WordPress site, and you’re familiar with the process of updating things on a regular basis, we make maintaining WordPress simple. Don’t sweat about having to do all of the heavy lifting; we’ll take care of it for you. When it comes down to it, WordPress Hosting is simply a convenience that makes life simpler. And isn’t that worth the money spent on it?
What is WordPress used for?
In addition to being a simple blogging and web-publishing platform, WordPress® is widely recognized across the world as a gold standard in the development of websites. WordPress is an open-source platform that focuses on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. It can be used to manage anything from a tiny personal blog to a huge commercial site with hundreds of pages. WordPress is used by hundreds of thousands of websites to manage their online presence – and with WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy, you can, as well.
How much does WordPress Hosting cost?
WordPress is a completely free platform. What distinguishes GoDaddy’s WordPress Hosting solution from the competition is that we take care of everything for you.
Your WordPress installation is handled by us. We also manage all of the updates and keep everything operating smoothly, all while guaranteeing that you have lightning-fast speeds. See the plans above for a breakdown of the fees associated with WordPress Hosting.
Can I transfer my WordPress hosting to GoDaddy?
Yes. You may easily transfer your website to GoDaddy WordPress Hosting with just a single click. Either move it to your domain name or put it on a temporary domain, then perform a fast review and you’re ready to go live with your content!
Can I call GoDaddy for WordPress Hosting support questions?
Absolutely. GoDaddy’s customer service representatives are available at all times. Simply give us a call whenever you have a question, and we will be happy to assist you. Each step is necessary in the process.
How does your version of WordPress differ from other installations?
It doesn’t work like that. We install the most recent version of WordPress, which is the same version that you would get from WordPress.org. Furthermore, once an update is available, we will immediately install it for you. You’ll never have to deal with another update again, and you’ll never have to worry about running an old or compromised version of WordPress again.
Do I need to set up my database?
No. With WordPress Hosting, we take care of everything for you, making the procedure as simple as possible for you to navigate through. Once you’ve purchased your package, you’ll be able to get started right away building your website or blogging.
After I purchase WordPress Hosting, how do I get started?
Not sure how to start a blog or how to get started building a website with WordPress? Here are some pointers. Don’t be concerned! Your hosting package is completely integrated with the most recent version of WordPress, so all you have to do is log in and you can begin building a website right from your control panel. Are you unsure about how to log in? Check see the section below under “How can I gain access to my WordPress installation?” In addition, if you ever have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our award-winning customer service staff, which is available around the clock.
How can I access my WordPress installation?
To log into your WordPress website or blog, you can use a variety of different methods. Go to godaddy.com, log in to “My account,” and select WordPress Hosting from the drop-down menu of available services. Fill up the blanks with your domain name, such as coolexample.com, and you’ll be sent immediately to the Admin login screen.
The logos and brands of third-party companies are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All intellectual property rights are retained. ** GoDaddy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on any plans that are 12 months or longer in duration. For up to 30 days, you may test out our WordPress Hosting service and still qualify for a full refund if it doesn’t match your requirements. Plans with durations of less than 12 months are eligible for a return guarantee within the first 48 hours after purchase.
No existing discounts are available.
It is possible to disable the auto-renewal function by logging into yourGoDaddyaccount.
Pricing for product renewals is subject to change.
Purchase of an annual plan is necessary. If you decide to cancel the managed WordPress package, you will also lose the SSL certificate that was linked with it. Your SSL certificate(s) may be seen in your My Account dashboard.
Why You Should NOT Use GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
The Managed WordPress Hosting service from GoDaddy might appear to be a no-brainer for individuals who want to have a WordPress-driven web site but do not completely comprehend how to get from desire to implementation. When a customer uses fast WordPress installation, there is virtually nothing that the customer has to do in order to get WordPress running. However, there are some severe limits to GoDaddy’s WordPress hosting that you should be aware of before you make the switch to them. WordPress hosting, according to the company’s own admission, is “nothing more than a hosting account with WordPress installed.” So, other from the fact that WordPress is already operational, there is nothing noteworthy about this website or its contents.
Due to the restrictions placed on WordPress hosted accounts, it can really be detrimental not only to the quantity of data and traffic that can be transferred, but also to an SEO strategy.
- Increasing the performance of caching
- The WordPress platform’s built-in capability allows for automatic upgrades. In order to avoid accidentally installing website-damaging plugins, you should use a plugin blacklist. Access to files is restricted, which increases security (see more information). WordPress’s most recent version is automatically installed in the root directory
- SFTP and phpMyAdmin access are required. Storage of automated backups for a period of 30 days (further information)
In reality, many of these so-called “benefits” are in fact constraints and limitations (which I’ll go into further detail about below). With regard to the veracity of their claims, they do specify a few limits that are in fact real limitations. Limitations
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress MU/Multisite
- Nevertheless, Managed WordPress does support WordPress MU/Multisite. Its hosting back-end does not have a control panel, which means that tools such as Cron tasks are not accessible. Several plugins that have been banned as potentially harmful to your site (additional information) cannot be installed (this is the same blacklist we mentioned in the Feature section)
Now, allow me to dissect a couple of their “features” one at a time. Caching with the goal of improving performance While GoDaddy promises to provide “performance-enhancing caching,” I have found no evidence to support this claim in my research. It was recently reported to us that a client had switched their WordPress-driven site over to GoDaddy (without informing us), and that their page performance scores had gone from very excellent (they have a very graphic-intensive site) to quite awful.
- You might be wondering how impoverished I am.
- Is this the “performance improving caching” that GoDaddy is offering us?
- When it comes to web sites, “caching” is a technique for reducing the amount of queries that are made to the WordPress mySQL database when a page is requested.
- We achieve these duties via the usage of a WordPress plugin called W3 Total Cache.
- Unfortunately, W3 Total Cache is one of the plugins that has been banned by GoDaddy.
- Consequently, unless you have implemented many of the features that caching and minification give into your WordPress theme, you may experience slow-loading website pages.
- WordPress’s most recent version is automatically installed in the root directory of the website.
The downside is that certain old plugins, as well as the theme you are currently using, may not work correctly with the current version of WordPress.
A plugin blacklist can help prevent this.
A significant constraint is the fact that GoDaddy determines which plugins you are allowed to use and which ones you are not.
Isn’t this your website, after all?
This is an absolutely necessary plugin in my opinion since it continually checks both internal and external connections to determine whether or not they are still alive.
First and foremost, you want to be aware of any broken internal links on your website, whether they be connections to other pages or documents on your site or broken picture links.
User experience is crucial, and you don’t want your users to browse to sites, documents, and images that aren’t there.
Unfortunately, this plugin is also included on GoDaddy’s blacklist of prohibited plugins.
According to them, Broken Link Checker is constantly searching for broken links on your website, putting a strain on their server resources and causing them to charge you for the service.
Despite this, it does not make what is being said correct.
As of the time of writing this piece, there are a total of 44 similar plugins listed on the website.
In General, GoDaddy Hosting is a good choice.
Not to mention the fact that I have never considered GoDaddy to be particularly adept at anything other than domain name registration.
I get what you’re saying!
Because page load speeds are a crucial ranking element these days, you should not allow any web host to impede your ability to make your pages load as quickly as you would want.
Please share your thoughts on GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress Hosting services, whether you’re a prospective customer, a current customer, or have used them in the past.
I’d love to hear about your positive and negative experiences. Please feel free to leave a remark below or contact us through social media.
David Wallace, co-founder and CEO of SearchRank, is a well-known specialist in the fields of search and social media marketing. He has over a decade of experience in the sector. Beginning in 1997, David has been actively involved in the development of effective search engine and social media marketing strategies for a variety of clients, large and small. Tweets, Facebook statuses, and LinkedIn connections are all available. Spread the word about this post on social media.
GoDaddy WordPress Hosting Review: Good Value or Not? (2022)
The content on Themeisle is completely free. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our referral links, we receive a commission. Read on to find out more Which WordPress hosting plans from GoDaddy would be the best fit for your website? The fact that GoDaddy provides plans that are specifically customized to the most popular content management system (CMS) on the web (WordPress!) comes as no surprise. Depending on your requirements, the useful features offered by GoDaddy’s WordPress plans may be of assistance in making your website a success.
Let’s get this party started!
When it comes to web hosting, GoDaddy offers a wide range of options. WordPress-specific offers include shared plans, virtual private servers (VPS), dedicated servers, and of course, WordPress-specific hosting. The following is a comprehensive list of the features available to you with theBasicWordPress hosting tier:
- For one year, you will receive a free business email address and domain name. Sucuri does daily malware scanning
- Regular automatic backups with a one-click restoration feature SFTP access to your server is required. An integration with a content delivery network (CDN) that is ready to use
- WordPress core updates are performed automatically.
This is a reasonable feature set, yet there is nothing here that distinguishes it from other hosts in terms of uniqueness. A number of extra services are available with TheUltimateplan, including limitless malware cleanup and hack repair as well as one-click staging. Further to its attractiveness, the eCommerceplan provides free access to premiumWooCommercefeatures and extensions, such as WooCommerce Subscriptions. For example, the premium extensions alone are worth thousands of dollars and provide significant value if you’re setting up a WooCommerce shop.
Support options and quality
The quality of GoDaddy’s customer service is a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The phone, on the other hand, is the most convenient method of contacting an expert. Whether or whether this is a pro or a con will depend on your own tastes. There are also other choices, such as checking the GoDaddy Help articles, requesting assistance through the community forums, or – if you can find it – an active chat option nestled away on the Product Supportpage: To see the live chat option, you must first choose the United States as your location, which might be perplexing for some users who are unfamiliar with the process.
to 6 p.m.
While the availability of help is typically high, the quality of the service itself might be hit or miss. Our 2018 WordPress hosting survey of over 830 users found that the following scores for GoDaddy’s customer service (out of 5) were obtained:
- WordPress-specific assistance receives an overall rating of 3.3
- Overall rating of 3.3
WordPress-specific support has an overall rating of 3.3;
- SiteGround received a score of 4.7 (overall) and 4.5 (WordPress-specific)
- InMotion received a score of 4.2 and 3.8
- DreamHost received a score of 4.0 and 3.9
- A2 Hosting received a score of 3.7 and 3.6
- Bluehost received a score of 3.2 and 3.4.
When selecting a web hosting package, it is essential to evaluate the performance of the server. In the event that your server is not up to standard, website optimization will only go you so far. In our GoDaddy review for WordPress, we looked at all of the speed-boosting services the company provides, including:
- Integration with a content delivery network (CDN). In addition to the CDN integration for better site speed that we discussed before, all of GoDaddy’s WordPress plans have load-balanced, clustered server configurations. GoDaddy’s servers are well-suited for WordPress hosting and management. Their servers are also capable of coping with traffic spikes that might otherwise cause your site to fail
- They provide a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Customers can seek account credits in the amount of 5 percent of their monthly payment if GoDaddy fails to fulfill the minimum uptime standard stipulated in its contracts, which are included in its contracts.
Nothing in this section, like the features featured in GoDaddy’sBasicWordPress hosting plan, strikes out as especially unique or superior to those offered by other providers. However, you may rest confident that you’re obtaining at the very least adequate performance optimization services.
Basic load testing with Load Impact
In a nutshell, standard performance tests only provide a partial picture of a system’s capabilities. Even if you have excellent results after several consecutive tests, this does not provide insight into how well your server will perform when faced with a sudden flood of traffic. A few weeks ago, we conducted a comparison of six of the most prominent WordPress hosting companies, including GoDaddy. Performance studies for each host were carried out in great detail, and load effect evaluations were carried out as well.
According to our findings, the following are the least and greatest reaction times:
- Reaction times are as follows: minimum response time:0.63 seconds
- Maximum response time:0.83 seconds
Any site hosting business would be pleased to see those kinds of figures. Although they are not the quickest we have seen, the results are on par with the best. On the whole, the performance to price ratio you receive from GoDaddy WordPress hosting isn’t too bad.
Uptime with our hosting monitor
It is critical that your website’s server is up and functioning. When it’s down, you’re losing out on ad money, email subscriptions, purchases, and page views, all of which are important. GoDaddy promises 99.9 percent uptime, but our hosting uptime monitor indicates a significant disparity, with GoDaddy routinely falling short of that figure. It may not seem like much of a difference, but the difference between 99.9 percent and 99.1 percent uptime adds up to about six hours of additional downtime every month, which is significant.
GoDaddy WordPress hosting pricing
Going back to WordPress, GoDaddy provides a managed solution at some of the lowest pricing available on the market today. GoDaddy is firmly in the category of low-cost WordPress hosting, with their most costly plan costing only $15.99 per month: GoDaddy WordPress Hosting. In addition to the things we outlined previously, the following is what you receive with each plan:
- Basic ($6.99 per month): one website, thirty gigabytes of storage space, and up to 25 thousand visits every month A single website with 75GB of storage and up to 100,000 monthly visits is included in the Deluxe package ($9.99 per month). One website, unlimited storage and visitors, and a free SSL certificate are all included in the Ultimate plan ($12.99 per month). A single website, unlimited storage and visitors, as well as a free SSL certificate are all included with the Ecommerce plan ($15.99 per month).
GoDaddy’s basic WordPress hosting plans, despite their low rates, only support a single website, which is a significant drawback even at these low prices. Alternatively, if you wish to host numerous websites, you’ll need to switch to one of the Pro plans, which start at a slightly higher price of $24.99 a month. In addition, it’s crucial to be aware that many of the features that GoDaddy offers in connection with its WordPress plans are really accessible for free through third-party plugins. Sucuri does daily virus checks on the site, and its ‘SEO Optimizer’ is just Yoast.
On the plus side, GoDaddy includes a slew of premium WooCommerce add-ons as part of its top-tier hosting package.
As is customary, signing a long-term contract is required in order to obtain the pricing displayed on the website.
Those rates are accessible for a minimum of 36-months, which is very normal for low-cost web hosting providers. Payments made on a month-to-month basis increase the price of theBasicplan to $10.95.
It’s worth noting that GoDaddy’s most basic shared hosting package is only one dollar less expensive than its managed WordPress competitor. Furthermore, with the exception of the most basic plan, all of GoDaddy’s shared plans allow you to host an unlimited number of websites, whereas the GoDaddy WordPress hosting plans restrict you to a single website. Why not take advantage of those shared plans that still allow you to install WordPress with a one-click installer? There’s absolutely nothing wrong about doing so in this situation.
- Updates on an automatic basis
- Staging locations
- Malware and hacker eradication
- Plugins for WooCommerce that are bundled together
*The specific features you receive may vary depending on the package you choose.
➕➖ Overall pros and cons
To wrap off our GoDaddy review for WordPress, here’s a rundown of some of the company’s top features:
- The prices for managed WordPress plans are among the most competitive in the industry. You will get access to a comprehensive set of features (particularly useful for eCommerce)
- The overall performance is satisfactory for the price.
According to us, the most significant disadvantage of GoDaddy’s WordPress plans is that they only allow for the creation of a single website at a time. In order to host several sites, you’ll need to check at itsPro Plans, which are more expensive. In addition, GoDaddy makes it tough to locate and use their live chat support feature, which is not ideal. It’s also essential to note for individuals who aren’t familiar with WordPress that many of the capabilities listed are accessible for free through Sucuri, Yoast, and WooCommerce, which are all popular WordPress plugins.
GoDaddy WordPress hosting review conclusion
Not long ago, the name GoDaddy was linked with poor performance and customer service. Recent years, however, have seen a significant increase in efforts to provide improved services throughout the organization. Briefly said, GoDaddy WordPress hosting plans provide acceptable speed as well as a rather attractive feature list, which is particularly useful for online retailers. Although it is a good option for hosting a single website, we can only suggest it in certain circumstances: Aside from that, you’d be better off looking somewhere else.
Do you have any queries concerning GoDaddy’s WordPress hosting services?
Guide is available for free download. *This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then make a purchase, we will get a profit on the sale. It’s not a problem; you’ll still be charged the usual amount, so there will be no additional charge to you.
GoDaddy WordPress Hosting
- Low cost
- Assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- On the Ecommerce plan, you get free WooCommerce plugins.
- Performance was only “okay.” Supports just a single location at a time. In our poll, users gave us poor scores for customer service
GoDaddy Announces Security Incident Affecting Managed WordPress Service
A third-party has gained illegal access to our Managed WordPress hosting environment on November 17, 2021, which we discovered on November 18, 2021. Here’s the background on what happened, as well as the measures we did and are now doing in response to the situation: We discovered suspicious behavior in our Managed WordPress hosting environment and quickly launched an investigation with the assistance of an IT forensics firm, as well as notifying law enforcement authorities. In our outdated code base for Managed WordPress, an unauthorized third party gained access to the provisioning system through the use of a hacked password.
Despite the fact that our investigation is ongoing, we have established that, starting on September 6, 2021, the unauthorized third party used the vulnerability in order to get access to the following information about our customers:
- A total of up to 1.2 million Managed WordPress customers, both active and inactive, had their email address and customer number exposed. It is possible that phishing attempts may be launched because of the disclosure of email addresses
- The original WordPress Admin password, which was established at the time of setup, was also made available. If such credentials were still in use, we changed the passwords
- For current clients, the usernames and passwords for sFTP and the database were exposed. We changed the passwords for both accounts
- The SSL private key was exposed for a subset of current clients. In order to better serve those clients, we are now in the process of issuing and installing fresh certificates.
Our investigation is still underway, and we are contacting each and every one of the impacted consumers individually to provide them with detailed information. Customers can also get in touch with us through our assistance center (), which provides phone numbers for different countries. We would like to express our heartfelt regrets for this occurrence and the anxiety it has caused our consumers. It is important to us, the GoDaddy leadership and staff, that we never fail in our commitment to secure our customers’ data.
Demetrius is appointed as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
(“we,” “GoDaddy,” or the “Company”) are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and include statements about our efforts to investigate and remediate the security incident, our efforts to identify and notify affected customers, and our efforts to implement additional security measures.
These statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, and assumptions that may cause our actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied in this blog post.
Given the fact that some of these risks and uncertainties are difficult to foresee or quantify, and that others are beyond of our control, you should not place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements as forecasts of future events.
Additional information will also be included in additional filings with the SEC that GoDaddy may make from time to time, according to the company.
GoDaddy disclaims any duty to update the forward-looking statements included in this document to reflect events or circumstances that occur or change after the date on which they were originally published or made.
Is it on your mind whether you should utilize shared hosting for your website or managed WordPress hosting? This is a question that continues coming up in conversation with us from time to time. As a result, we decided to write this post in order to resolve the argument between shared and managed WordPress hosting, as well as to clarify both options in clear English.
Obtaining a domain name and creating a web hosting account are the two most critical things you’ll need when launching a website. While a domain name is the address of your website, a web host is the location where the files that make up your website are stored. As a result, when a visitor inserts your website’s URL into the address bar of their web browser, the files for your website are downloaded from your web hosting account. After that, users will be able to view your live website in their browser.
But which one is most suited to your requirements?
Let’s attempt to put each of them into simple language and grasp what they’re saying.
You can have it for free!
As the name suggests, shared hosting is a web hosting option in which your website shares the resources of a single web server with the resources of a number of other websites. The biggest advantage of employing such a service is that they are accessible at a reasonable cost. Given that numerous websites are hosted on a single server, shared hosting firms may offer hosting services at a lower cost than managed hosting companies. As a result, shared hosting services will be available for as little as $2.75 per month.
Additionally, websites with little traffic, personal websites, bloggers, and small enterprises should make use of this sort of hosting service.
What Is Managed WordPress Hosting?
In the case of WordPress, managed WordPress hosting is a form of hosting service that delivers the most sophisticated technology for your WordPress site, ensuring that your site is both safe and quick. The hosting company takes care of all of the hosting-related difficulties, including backups, security checks, WordPress updates, and much more. They also give excellent customer service and will work to resolve any issues as fast as possible if they arise. To put it simply, a managed host wants you to concentrate on your business while they handle all the technical details.
In most circumstances, a managed WordPress hosting package will cost you roughly $16.95 per month at the very least. As a result, managed hosting is only recommended for high-traffic websites or for those who are not comfortable with the technical parts of running a website.
Now that we’ve established what shared hosting is, let’s examine the advantages and disadvantages of using a shared hosting service. The advantages of shared hosting are as follows:
- Cost: One of the most significant advantages of choosing a shared hosting service is that it is less expensive, with plans starting as low as $2.75 a month
- However, there are some limitations. cPanel: Most businesses provide cPanel, which makes it simple to manage your website, domains, emails, and other aspects of your online presence. Professional email service will be provided to you at no additional cost for your accounts. This implies that you may set up a corporate email account without investing any more money.
The disadvantages of shared hosting are as follows:
- Response time is too sluggish: When compared to a managed WordPress host, your website may take longer to load because of a slow server response time. Downtime: With some shared hosting firms, you may experience frequent downtimes. Sites with a lot of traffic are not recommended: In most cases, shared hosting is appropriate for startups, small enterprises, personal websites, and anybody who does not receive a large amount of traffic.
Pros and Cons of Managed WordPress Hosting
Check out the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing managed WordPress hosting in the next section. Advantages of Managed WordPress hosting include the following:
- Daily backups ensure that your website files are always safe since managed hosting back up your site and database on a daily basis, as described above. They also provide you the option of restoring your site if you so want. Fast and secure: A managed WordPress server makes use of the most up-to-date technologies to ensure that your site loads quickly. Moreover, they look after the security of your WordPress site, ensuring that it is protected from hackers and viruses. They are in charge of the core WordPress upgrades, which allows you to keep your site safe from hackers and other malicious software. Some providers even go the extra mile by automatically upgrading your themes and plugins
- However, this is not always the case. Support: Managed WordPress hosting provide their clients with high-quality customer service. Their team is well-versed with WordPress, and you can quickly get in touch with them if you have any questions or concerns.
Cons of Managed WordPress hosting:
- When compared to a shared hosting service, one of the most significant downsides of choosing a managed WordPress hosting service is that it is far more expensive. Restriction on the Use of Certain Plugins: These services are geared on making your WordPress site as fast as it possibly can be. It’s a way of saying that they don’t allow you to use particular plugins that may cause your site to load slowly. Only WordPress-based websites are permitted: In contrast to shared hosting, which allows you to host whatever type of website you desire, including simple HTML pages, managed hosting firms only allow you to host WordPress sites on their computers.
We hope that after reading about the advantages and disadvantages of both forms of hosting, your misunderstanding between shared and managed WordPress hosting has been cleared up. Take a look at some of the most reliable shared hosting services available on the market today.
In addition to small companies, personal websites, and bloggers, Bluehost is one of the most popular shared hosting service providers on the market. It’s also one of the few hosting businesses that has been recommended by the WordPress.org organization, as well. In contrast to the majority of hosting businesses, Bluehost includes a free domain name for the first year with all of its plans. Consequently, you will save $14.99, which is the cost of obtaining a domain name for one year. Also included are free Let’s Encrypt SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), a one-click WordPress installation tool, free business email service, daily automated backups, and many more useful tools and resources.
Optional addons such as CDN (Content Delivery Network), domain privacy, and a unique IP address can be used to improve the functioning of your site.
Price: $2.75 per month, which includes a free domain name registration.
One of the most reliable shared hosting service providers on the market, SiteGround is a great choice for your website. And, like Bluehost, it comes highly recommended by the WordPress.org community. Because SiteGround utilizes cutting-edge technology and the most secure data centers, you can expect your websites to load quickly and be safe. Static caching and a free CDN are also available, and the servers are powered by SSD storage. The following are some of the additional features offered by SiteGround hosting:
- Backups are performed on a daily basis to ensure data security. All of their plans include complimentary SSL certificates. Create as many professional email addresses as you want
- Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you solve your difficulties.
SiteGround also provides a free site transfer solution with its GrowBig and higher-tiered subscription plans. Because their professionals will take care of the technical aspects, you won’t have to worry about anything. Price: $3.95 per month for the first three months.
HostGator is another another popular shared web hosting service that is ideal for those who are just getting started. It comes pre-installed with cPanel, which allows you to manage your domains, website files, database, and other resources with ease. You may also start your website right away by installing WordPress from your cPanel with a single click. With all of their hosting services, HostGator includes a free site migration service. This means that you will be able to effortlessly migrate your current websites to their hosting platform.
HostGator shared hosting is available for as little as $2.75 per month and is backed by a 45-day money-back guarantee.
You may also purchase add-ons such as site backup and restore, domain privacy, G Suite, and SiteLock website security to take your site to the next level and make it even more secure. Price: Starting at $2.75 per month for a 12-month commitment.
Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
If you intend to utilize managed WordPress hosting, the information in this part will assist you in selecting the most appropriate option for your website.
The information in this area will assist you in determining which managed WordPress hosting service is ideal for your particular website.
2.Bluehost WP Pro
It is important to note that Bluehost’s managed WordPress hosting solution, WP Pro, is distinct from their shared hosting offering, which we described previously. When you host your WordPress sites with WP Pro, your sites will load quicker since their servers are designed with SSD drives and a specific amount of users is assigned to each server to maximize load time. The following are some of the features of Bluehost WP Pro:
- Backups are made on a daily basis to keep your website safe. Every package includes the ability to host an infinite number of WordPress sites. Staging environment for testing your website before launching it into the public domain
- Site performance is improved with the use of a CDN and multi-level caching.
Customers of Bluehost’s WP Pro plan will also receive a free domain name. Their managed hosting solution, on the other hand, is pricey, with prices starting at $19.95 per month for the basic package. The cost is $19.95 each month.
3.DreamPress by DreamHost
The WP Pro users of Bluehost will also receive a free domain name. Their managed hosting solution, on the other hand, is pricey, with prices beginning at $19.95 per month. Month-to-month fee of $19.95
- Obtain a free domain name that includes privacy protection. Every day backups and the ability to recover with a single click
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates are available for free. Built-in caching technology to help your page load faster
In addition to the services listed above, they provide a professional website migration service with all of their plans at no additional charge. Additionally, you may contact their knowledgeable WordPress support team at any time of the day or night. Price: Starting at $16.95 per month for a 12-month commitment.
So the ultimate issue in this shared WordPress hosting versus managed WordPress hosting debate is: which one is best for your needs? A shared hosting plan is definitely the best option for you if you’re just getting started with a website. We advise small enterprises, personal websites, startups, and bloggers to steer clear of managed WordPress hosting services. The cost of acquiring a managed WordPress hosting service might be prohibitively expensive during the early stages of any company’s development.
In contrast, managed WordPress hosting is a good choice for people who have a website that receives a lot of traffic.
Furthermore, because your service providers will take care of things like backups, upgrades, and security, you won’t have to worry about them.
We hope that this post has assisted you in understanding the differences between shared and managed WordPress hosting services. If you’re wondering how much it actually costs to establish a website, have a look at our beginner’s guide on how much it really costs to start a website in 2019.
Please remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive the latest updates from our blog. You may also ask any questions you want by leaving a comment in the section below this one.