How do I start a WordPress blog in 2022?
- Sign up for web hosting (I recommend Bluehost).
- Choose your blog hosting plan.
- Pick a domain name for your blog.
- Finish your registration with Bluehost.
- Wait for the automatic WordPress installation to finish.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and write your first blog post.
- 1 How do I start a blog with Bluehost?
- 2 Is Bluehost good for blogging?
- 3 Is WordPress free on Bluehost?
- 4 How do I start a WordPress blog?
- 5 How do Bluehost and WordPress work together?
- 6 How do I launch my site on WordPress?
- 7 How do I upload my local WordPress site to Bluehost?
- 8 Is Bluehost good for beginners?
- 9 How do beginner bloggers make money?
- 10 Why is Bluehost good for beginners?
- 11 How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost – Use Bluehost For Blogging!
- 12 How to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost
- 13 How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost
- 14 Important Tips on How to Navigate WordPress
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 How to Start a Blog on WordPress
- 17 WordPress Is Made for Bloggers
- 18 Setting Up a Blog in 7 Steps
- 19 3 Things You Need to Start a Blog
- 20 Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Create a Blog
- 21 Add Features With Plugins
- 22 How To Start A Blog With Bluehost For Beginners (2022 Guide)
- 22.1 What is a blog?
- 22.2 What is a blogger, and what does a blogger do?
- 22.3 Why should YOU start a blog?
- 22.4 How do you build an awesome and successful blog?
- 22.5 How do you start a blog?
- 22.6 Start a blog with Bluehost – Step one – Select Plan
- 22.7 Start a WordPress website with Bluehost – Step two – Register Domain
- 22.8 Start a WordPress website with Bluehost – Step three – Create hosting account
- 22.9 Start a WordPress blog – Step four – Create your blog
- 22.10 Starting a WordPress blog with Bluehost – Step five – Verify your domain
- 22.11 Start a blog with Bluehost – What next?
- 22.12 Its a wrap!
- 22.13 Recommended Posts
- 23 Easy Guide on How To Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
- 24 Why BlueHost?
- 25 How to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost
- 26 Make Money
- 27 That’s a Wrap!
How do I start a blog with Bluehost?
How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost
- Register Your Domain Name. You can click here to purchase a domain name and start your own blog, and then follow the simple steps given below.
- Buy Hosting for Your Blog.
- Connect Your Domain and Your Hosting.
- Install WordPress on Bluehost.
Is Bluehost good for blogging?
Bluehost is the best place to start a blog because of their simplicity, great interface, excellent support and the fact that it gives you full value for your money. It also happens to be the recommended web hosting by WordPress, which is the best blogging platform on the market.
Is WordPress free on Bluehost?
Actually, WordPress comes with Bluehost. Free, easy WordPress installation is included in our Bluehost account. But you need that Bluehost account in order to get your site live, because WordPress on its own is just software without a web host!
How do I start a WordPress blog?
If you want to create a blog, here’s entire process step-by-step:
- Sign up for web hosting (we recommend Bluehost).
- Pick a domain name for your blog.
- Install free WordPress blog software.
- Log in and write your first blog post.
- Change your blog design by picking a theme.
- Install a couple of essential plugins.
How do Bluehost and WordPress work together?
Instead you just install WordPress on your Bluehost hosting account and log into an administrative “back-end” tool (or “Dashboard” as WordPress calls it). There you have several options and can upload pictures, add text, install free plugins, create pages, change the look and feel of the website, and more!
How do I launch my site on WordPress?
Read on for details of how to complete each step of launching a new WordPress website!
- Select your domain name.
- Choose your web hosting service.
- Install WordPress.
- Choose your WordPress theme.
- Install WordPress plugins.
- Customize and publish your WordPress website.
How do I upload my local WordPress site to Bluehost?
- Log in to the New WordPress Dashboard at the new domain name.
- Click the Tools tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Select the Import from the sub-menu.
- Scroll down and click the link that says WordPress.
- Click Browse and open the file that was exported.
- Click the Upload file and import button.
Is Bluehost good for beginners?
Is Bluehost good for beginners? Yes, Bluehost hosting has been a popular choice for those starting out and need a provider that offers all the basic necessity for starting a website or a blog. 6
How do beginner bloggers make money?
Affiliate Income. One of the easiest and most common ways to make money blogging, for beginners, is affiliate marketing. You don’t need to have your own products or services. You simply promote other people’s products on your blog, and when someone makes a purchase, you make a commission off it.
Why is Bluehost good for beginners?
Bluehost particularly appeals to beginners because it offers the basic necessities for getting a WordPress site live. With plans starting at $2.95 a month, 24/7 live chat support, and a free SSL certificate and domain name included for the first year, bloggers and small businesses can get their blog started.
How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost – Use Bluehost For Blogging!
Today, you will learn all you need to know about quickly building a blog on your own and how to get started with WordPress. Blogging was the catalyst that transformed my life and enabled me to earn thousands of dollars every month while doing something I truly like doing. Aside from that, you may establish a money-making blog for as little as a few dollars each month. For your convenience, I’ve provided discounted pricing that I personally negotiated with Bluehost in order to allow you all to start a blog on a budget.
Act quickly, though, because I’m not sure how long these bargain pricing will be available!
This is provided at no additional cost to you, and you will receive excellent pricing as well as a free domain name if you use my referral link.
It’s possible that picking Bluehost for your hosting requirements would be the best option for you if you want to establish a WordPress blog on a budget.
- Blogging has turned out to be one of the finest things that has ever happened to me.
- Over $979,000 in one year, over $1,500,000 in another year, and over $1,600,000 in a third year were all gained through writing for me.
- I am completely in love with my life, and I can’t believe how much it has changed in only a few short years.
- It is certainly worth your time and money to pay for blog hosting, and I am confident that you will be able to recoup your investment rather fast.
- Aside from that, if you join up via my link, you will receive your name for free if you purchase a hosting plan that is 12 months or longer (a $15 value).
- It is reasonably priced, and you may save a significant amount of money if you join up for at least 12 months.
- “Well, I can just start on Blogger for a bit less money and learn how to construct a blog that way,” you might think.
- There are a plethora of reasons why starting a Blogger or Blogspot site is a terrible choice, and why you should instead choose to host your blog on Bluehost using WordPress.
- It’s also quite affordable to use Bluehost, and you receive a free domain name as a bonus (for the first year).
- Getting paid to blog on Blogger or any other free blogging platform is extremely difficult, and in many situations does not occur at all.
- Also, if you look at my previous revenue reports, you’ll see that my blogging income didn’t really take off until right about the time I converted to the WordPress platform.
More information on why you should pay for blog hosting may be found here. I honestly feel that Bluehost is one of the greatest web hosting companies, and there are several reasons why you might want to use them for your WordPress website or blog. These are some of the reasons:
- It is simple to use. Yes, anyone can simply build a WordPress blog using the tutorial I’ve provided below. Creating a WordPress blog is quite simple with Bluehost, and technical assistance is provided by Bluehost web hosting. Bluehost web hosting is extremely economical, and they provide cheap web hosting. If you want to start a blog of your own, the only real expense you’ll incur is the low-cost blog hosting, which starts at just $2.75 per month
- You’ll receive a FREE blog domain
- WordPress is provided free of charge by Bluehost
- And Bluehost provides a money-back guarantee if you decide that blogging is not for you. If you sign up for Bluehost but are unsure about anything (such as how to set it up, which plan to choose, price, etc.), you can always shoot me an email and I would be happy to assist you
- You will be hosting your own website. If you intend to monetise your blog, you will need to have it hosted on your own server. If you self-host your blog on Bluehost rather than using Blogspot, you will look far more professional to readers, businesses, and other stakeholders.
To begin, you will need to navigate over to Bluehost in order to do any of this. Despite the fact that there are other web hosting firms available, Bluehost is unquestionably among the finest. The fact that so many bloggers rely on Bluehost for their web hosting requirements is not without cause. If you intend to build a blog on Bluehost and are interested in learning how to start a blog on WordPress, please continue reading this section of the article. Don’t forget that if you sign up for Bluehost but are having trouble for any reason (such as how to set it up, choosing a plan, price, or anything else), you can always write me an email and I would be happy to assist you.
To begin the process, please click here.
How to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost
You may acquire a domain name and set up a blog by clicking here, and then proceed to follow the simple procedures outlined below. First and foremost, when launching a WordPress blog on Bluehost, consider what you want your domain name to be and how you will communicate with your readers. This may be a difficult decision, and I would give it some serious consideration. I’m not even sure where I got the idea for the name of my blog. It’s a long one, though, and there are moments when I regret going through with it.
If you do this, you will be eligible to receive a FREE domain for the first year as long as you purchase a minimum of 12 months of Bluehost web hosting.
Additionally, if you purchase at least 12 months of hosting, you will benefit from a lower monthly pricing, making the free domain an even better deal.
To obtain the free domain name, simply proceed to the next stage, where you may purchase your hosting as well as the free domain name in one simple transaction.
2. Buy hosting for your blog.
On Bluehost, it is incredibly simple to set up a WordPress blog for your business. First and foremost, we shall discuss the expenses of blogging:
- If you want to establish a blog at the lowest possible cost, then the “Basic” plan is truly all you need to get started. It’s just $2.75 a month if you join up for 36 months using my link (with payment required in full up front), which is a fantastic deal. In the event that you sign up for a 24-month plan, the price each month will be $3.95. In the event that you sign up for a 12-month plan, the cost each month is $4.95 per month. $4.95 is still an incredibly reasonable price, and it’s a fantastic plan to pick (particularly considering that you still receive a free name at this price!). In the event that you are skeptical about blogging, I would recommend signing up for the 12 month plan, which is still a terrific price and quite inexpensive for a year of blogging experience. In the event that you acquire a 12-month plan, your total cost is only $59 each year, which is still a very reasonable price. Furthermore, when you sign up for a period of 12 months or longer, you will continue to receive the free domain name, saving you money. The greatest bargain would be to purchase a 36-month plan, since your monthly fee will be significantly lower over the course of the contract. The Basic plan is all you truly need for the time being, so don’t bother with the Plus or Business Pro plans, which are both more expensive. No need to sign up for additional services that you do not require because you can easily switch to a different plan later (for which you will just be charged the difference in price). In addition to Domain Privacy Protection, which is only $0.99 per month, you may want to consider paying for another service when it comes to blogging. This is done in order to keep your contact information safe. Other from the elements indicated above, you do not require any of the other services offered by Bluehost, therefore I recommend that you uncheck any of the options that are available. Remember, if you sign up for a blog hosting plan through my link, you will receive a free domain name if you join up for a plan that is 12 months or longer.
I’d like to stress why you should acquire a hosting package that is at least 12 months in length. The effectiveness of month-to-month subscriptions is diminished, and I strongly advise signing up for a minimum of 12 months for a variety of reasons. A free domain name, reduced price, and the ability to avoid dealing with an expired website after each month are all benefits of signing up for a minimum of 12 months. When you pay on a month-to-month basis, for example, if your hosting is not renewed or if your credit card expires, your website will be unavailable, and you will risk losing business (visitors/traffic).
The greater the number of years you sign up for, the lower your monthly payment.
If you sign up for a 12-month plan, your total cost is only $59 each year, which is a fantastic deal.
The greatest bargain would be to sign up for a 36-month plan, since your monthly fee will be far lower in the long term. As soon as you are ready to start your blog, follow the procedures outlined below to get blog hosting for your site.
- Go to Bluehost and fill out the form. select “Get Started Now” from the drop-down menu Select the bundle that interests you from the drop-down menu. Fill in the blanks with your domain name that you previously registered, or create a new domain name here. Fill out the form with your personal and payment details. Following that, you will be prompted to provide a password. Make certain that it is secure because this information is really critical.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me through email at [email protected] Thank you. I have a fantastic guy working for me at Bluehost that can assist you with any of your concerns swiftly and effortlessly!
3. Connect your domain and your hosting.
Please keep in mind that if you purchase your domain through Bluehost, you may skip this phase (Section 3). If you purchase your domain name with Go Daddy, you will be required to link your domain name to your web hosting account. Go Daddy provides a comprehensive help page dedicated to configuring nameservers for your domain names. Here’s a sample of what you may expect: In the event that you register a domain name with us, we will put it up on our parked nameservers, which will result in a temporary page being displayed when people navigate to your website.
While we cannot host your domain name if it was registered with another provider, you may acquire a hosting account with us and take advantage of our Off-site DNS services, as well as our CashParking® and Quick Content services.
- Obtain access to the GoDaddy.com Account Manager by clicking here. Then, from theDomain Namesdrop-down menu or theManage Your Accountlist, selectManage Domains
- Using the checkboxes, choose the domain name you wish to edit, and then click Set Name Servers. Fill in the blanks with your revised name server information under the blueName Serversheading on the right-hand side of your page and then clickSave Changesat the bottom of the page. In your DNS entries, your domain names should look something like this:ns1.bluehost.com
After that, you’ll need to add the name you purchased (for example, through GoDaddy) as an addon domain to your Bluehost web hosting account. Upon logging into your Bluehost web hosting account, go to “Domains” and then “assign” to complete the process. It’s extremely simple if you just follow the steps!
4. Install WordPress on Bluehost.
Okay, this is most likely the phase that all of you have been looking forward to for a long time. Continue reading if you want to learn how to set up a WordPress blog on Bluehost’s servers. This section is not difficult at all. A WordPress blog may be easily created with Bluehost, and it is completely free.
- Following the creation of your password, Bluehost walks you through every step of the process of setting up a blog. Bluehost will first ask you to select a theme for your website. You may either choose a random one from this list or discover one that you really like. You can modify it later, so it’s not a huge issue, or you may skip this step entirely by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Remember, there are many free ones available as well. To begin construction, click on “Start Building.” You have the option of selecting “Business” or “Personal” on the following screen — the decision is yours. Alternatively, you may choose “I don’t require assistance.”
WOOHOO! You have successfully created a WordPress blog. Of course, you’ll have to put in some effort into the design and the creation of high-quality content. Wishing you the best of luck! In the event that you sign up for Bluehost but are unsure of how to proceed for whatever reason (such as how to set up your account, choosing a plan, price, etc.), you can always write me an email and I will assist you. That is exactly what I am here for, so please do not hesitate to contact me via email at [email protected]
- When you are logged in, you can add and make new posts by selecting “Posts” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. If you wish to include a picture, select “Media” from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side. You may add items to your sidebar, footer, and other areas of your website by going to “Appearance,” then “Widgets.” It is my recommendation that you use ConvertKit if you plan on sending newsletters or emails to your subscribers. If you’re searching for a theme for your blog’s actual design, Kadence and Astra appear to be the most popular options right now. Alternatively, you may utilize one of the many free WordPress themes available. When you are signed into your WordPress website, go to “Appearance” on the left-hand side and click on “Themes,” after which you may activate any of the themes you are interested in trying out for yourself. Using this method, you will be able to start developing your website right away! Another alternative would be to purchase a prefabricated blog design, which you can discover on Etsy or by searching on Google
- I recommend taking my online course for bloggers, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, for more information on this. Through affiliate marketing, I earn more than $50,000 each month, and I share my precise method and tactics with you in this extremely instructive online course. Anyone who blogs (even a beginner blogger!) should take this course
- Else, you’ll be disappointed.
Continue reading the following blog entries once you have learned how to build a WordPress blog for further blogging-related information:
- How To Make Money Blogging: Your Most Frequently Asked Questions Are Answered
- Would it be wise for me to start a blog? Following Is a List of the Top Reasons You Will Enjoy Blogging
- The Free Blogging Planner Workbook is available for download. Here’s how 17 bloggers made their first affiliate commission
- The Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Habits of a Blogger Who Wants to Make $100,000
Are you thinking of creating your own blog? If so, read on. Perfect. Because you already know how it has impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of bloggers and content producers all around the world, and you can use that knowledge to help others. According to recent statistics, there are currently bloggers that earn more than $100,000 each month through their blogs. They are also able to work from the comfort of their own homes, travel while they work, set up their own flexible work schedules, and generally get more out of their lives on a daily basis, in addition to making an unbelievable number of money.
- No, not at all.
- Anyone may launch their own money-making blog in a matter of minutes and quickly recoup the small amount of money they spent on blog hosting.
- If you want to set up your own WordPress blog for the least amount of money and reap the greatest number of benefits, using Bluehost for your hosting requirements is highly recommended.
- As a web hosting company with a proven track record, Bluehost continues to be one of the best in the business, and this is true even in 2018.
- Furthermore, if you join with Bluehost through our link, you may create your own blog for as little as $2.75 per month, which is the lowest feasible price.
- Aren’t there other, less expensive ways to get your blog up and running?
- But let’s just put a halt to that right now.
- The majority of businesses and marketers avoid these websites because they do not perceive them to be as professional as self-hosted WordPress blogs, which are more common.
- If you want to learn more about it, you may always look into it more.
- They not only supply you with an unbelievable low price, but they also provide you with a FREE domain, and you can always run your own adverts, affiliate links, or direct advertising through the blog that is hosted by Bluehost.
Some of the additional advantages of using Bluehost to host your WordPress blog are given below:
- Creating a WordPress blog is incredibly simple with Bluehost. To get started, simply follow the steps outlined in this article. Technical support is also provided by BlueHost. BlueHost enables you to save more money while simultaneously earning more money. They are inexpensive. If you sign up through our link, you can start a blog for as little as $2.75 per month, making it an extremely affordable option. Bluehost provides you with a FREE blog domain
- You have the option to monetize your blog. Being self-hosted on Bluehost rather than Blogspot will make you appear more professional to others, whether they are members of your audience, readers, businesses, or clients of your company.
Quickly establish a blog on WordPress by clicking here and following the easy steps outlined below to build your own blog on WordPress without a single headache. With Bluehost Coupon Code, you may also get a 65 percent discount and a FREE domain name!
How To Start A WordPress Blog On Bluehost
You may acquire a domain name and start your own blog by clicking here, and then follow the easy steps outlined below. Recall that choosing your own WordPress site domain name on Bluehost is arguably one of the most essential decisions you’ll ever make when launching your own WordPress blog. So give it some thought and keep in mind to choose a name that is memorable and easy to pronounce. Most bloggers eventually come to regret their decision to choose a name that is either too long or too complicated, since this causes a great deal of difficulty when explaining it to others.
- With a 12-month subscription to Bluehost web hosting, you can also take advantage of a FREE domain name for the first year.
- Purchasing a year’s worth of hosting also assures that you will receive lower monthly costs, so the free domain that you receive is only an extra benefit.
- As a result, you may easily select the offer that best meets your needs and maximizes your benefits.
- The “Basic” bundle should be sufficient for your needs, and you can begin by just clicking on it.
2. Buy Hosting for Your Blog
Setting up a WordPress blog on Bluehost is less difficult than you would imagine. But first, let’s go through some of the expenses that come with blogging, such as:
- Choosing the “Basic” plan is the most cost-effective method to get your blog up and running. If you join up via our link, you will receive a discount, and it will only cost you $2.75 per month if you sign up for 36 months, and just $3.95 per month if you sign up for 24 months. Alternatively, you may purchase a 12-month subscription for $4.95 per month. This would be an excellent option to consider if you are still undecided about starting a blog. And. because you can still acquire a FREE domain name at this price if you use our link, this is an especially good value. It is still just $59 per year if you choose the 12-month plan — can you believe that? Additionally, if you purchase a 24 or 36-month plan, you will receive a FREE domain name and will save much more money.
- To be honest, the “Basic” plan is more than adequate for your needs at this time. So don’t waste your time looking at the more costly Plus and Business Pro packages. If you ever get the impression that you might want these plans, you can easily upgrade to these plans by paying the additional cost – so why spend the extra money now at the outset?
- Another smart approach is to pay a modest amount of money for Domain Privacy Protection, which is rather inexpensive. It has a monthly subscription of just $0.99 and assures that your contact information is kept safe.
- There is no need for you to purchase any of the other products that Bluehost offers, so make sure you uncheck any of the extras that may be offered in your plan.
- In the event that you join up via our link, you will receive your domain for free if you purchase a plan for 12 months or longer.
To avoid having to pay additional fees, it is highly advised that you acquire a hosting plan for at least a year in advance of your anticipated need. It is not only a more redundant and unproductive method to pay the fee every month, but it is also pricey and devoid of a number of benefits. Signing up for a period of 12 months or longer entitles you to a FREE domain name, lower total costs in the long term, and the elimination of the burden of renewing your website at the end of each month. Consider the following scenario: what happens if you neglect to renew your hosting?
Would you be willing to take the chance of losing crucial traffic and visitors to your website because of these tiny hiccups?
A year’s worth of blog hosting is available for as little as $59.
Keep in mind that getting a 36-month plan is the ideal option if you truly want to get the most value out of your money. Now that you have a comprehensive knowledge of the various prices involved, you can easily acquire hosting for your blog by following these simple steps:
- Go to Bluehost and fill out the form. Click the “Get Started Now” button to begin. Select the plan that best meets your needs and provides the most advantages. To begin, enter your existing domain name or register a new domain name with us. Fill out the form with your personal information and payment information
- You will now be prompted to enter a password, which is extremely important information that should be kept safe at all times.
3. Connect Your Domain and Your Hosting
In the event if you acquired your domain through Bluehost, you can skip this phase and proceed to step number 4. In the event that you purchased your domain from a different provider, now is the time to link the name to your web hosting account. Domain registrars such as GoDaddy give a clear set of instructions on how to configure Nameservers for your domain name registration. Following these easy steps will save you time compared to reading through those instructions: When you use GoDaddy for your domain and Bluehost for your hosting, you will need to adjust your DNS Nameservers.
- Obtain access to the GoDaddy.com Account Manager by clicking here. SelectManage Domains from the Domain Names drop-down menu or the Manage Your Account list
- Then click Save. Select the domain name you wish to edit by checking the boxes next to it and then clicking Set Name Servers. Located on the right-hand side of your page, click on the Name Servers heading and then on the space provided below, enter your updated name server information, and then clickSave Changesat the bottom – you’ll find your entries in this format: ns1.bluehost.com
4. Install WordPress on Bluehost
That brings us to the point where you can really begin creating a WordPress blog on Bluehost. Actually, Bluehost makes it a lot easier to start a WordPress site — and they do so for free! Once you’ve finished setting your password, Bluehost provides you with a step-by-step tutorial on how to begin blogging.
- First and foremost, you will be required to select a theme for your blog. Take your pick from the ones you truly like or the ones that best suit your blogging requirements. Because you may change your theme at any time in the future, you can skip this step for the time being. Alternatively, take your time and browse through some of the most stunning WordPress themes available. You may always choose from a large choice of gorgeous themes available on our Blossom Themes website. Alternatively, I would recommend givingGenesisandRara Themea a shot. Every single one of them is simple to use and infinitely adaptable, so take your time and browse through these many beautiful WordPress theme collections.
- Now select “Begin Construction” from the drop-down menu. On the following screen, select either “Business” or “Personal” from the drop-down menu, or simply select “I don’t need help.”
Congratulations! Your WordPress blog is now complete and ready for use! With everything out of the way, you can focus on the more enjoyable task of selecting a fantastic design and high-quality content for your own WordPress site.
- After you have completed the above-mentioned processes, you will receive an email. Your login information will be included in the email (WordPress login URL, username, and password). Make use of the information to log into your WordPress account, and save the email address for future reference. To add new posts, sign in to your account and click on the “Posts” button that appears on the left-hand side of the page. To create a new page, simply select “Page.”
We propose Docs2Siteas a must-have solution for everyone who wants to submit articles to their WordPress blog. Writing articles in the WordPress editor may be a time-consuming task, especially when you’re doing it manually. Docs2Site is a solution that allows you to quickly and easily export your articles from Google Docs to WordPress. This program may save you between one and one and a half hours each piece, resulting in a significant increase in production.
- To upload an image, select “Media” from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side. Click on “Appearance” and then “Widgets” to add things to your sidebar or footer. Are you looking for a solution to send newsletters or emails to your subscribers? Look no further. Try out Drip, which comes highly rated as one of the best options. Do you want your blog to have a stunning design and a visually attractive appearance? Simply navigate to the “Appearance” section on the left-hand side of the screen and select “Themes.” You may choose from a variety of free WordPress themes for your blogs on this page. Alternatively, you might like themes that are more easily changeable, such as our lovely choice of Blossom Themes. You may also choose from a variety of different eye-catching themes, such as Genesis and Rara Theme. These are all straightforward to use and alter, so have a look at these lovely theme selections and then pick out the one that you think would work best for your site.
So there you have it. In this article, I hope you have gained a better understanding of why it is better to have a self-hosted WordPress blog as well as how to build your own WordPress blog utilizing simple services like as Bluehost. Not only does it save you a lot of money, but it also allows you to monetize your blog in a huge way and generate attractive revenue with little or no effort on your part. That’s right, no matter what genre your WordPress site is in (business or consulting), beginning your WordPress blog on Bluehost is always a top-notch choice for beginners.
The sooner you start, the better!
Wishing you the best!
How to Start a Blog on WordPress
Now you know what I’m talking about. I hope you now understand why having a self-hosted WordPress site is a superior choice, as well as how to set up your own WordPress blog utilizing simple services such as those offered by Bluehost. You may save a lot of money, but it also helps you monetize your blog in a large way and earn a lot of money for a relatively small amount of effort. That’s right, no matter what area your WordPress site is in (business or consulting), launching your WordPress blog on Bluehost is always a top-notch choice for most people.
Now is a great time to get started. We need to get started as soon as possible! Simply sign up for a blog using our link to get started at a cheap rate, and then sit back and enjoy your newfound freedom. Thank you for your time.
WordPress Is Made for Bloggers
WordPress was built by developers Mike Little and Mike Mullenweg in 2003 as a self-contained set of PHP coded files that anybody could download and use to publish material on the internet. With a content management system that included capabilities for both non-technical users and those with prior web programming and design skills, they hoped to “democratize” the process of posting blog articles, as well as other types of information, on the internet. Currently, WordPress has far surpassed its original ambitions.
Despite the fact that many WordPress-powered sites are not primarily focused on blogging, the WordPress content management system (also known as CMS) is designed to allow users to create information in the form of posts and pages.
Setting Up a Blog in 7 Steps
In order to begin blogging, follow these seven steps, and you will be producing material in no time!
- Registration of a domain name
- Web hosting
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation of a theme
- Customization with widgets and plugins
- Creation of content
- Optimization for search engines (SEO)
3 Things You Need to Start a Blog
Starting a self-hosted blog with WordPress is simple and only requires three things:
1.A domain name for the blog
A domain name is required in order to create a blog with WordPress. Consult with your web host to see if the domain name you want to register is still available for registration. If so, you can acquire it for a period of one year or several years through a domain registrar or through your web hosting provider, depending on your preferences. Blogs have evolved from being simple online diaries to become comprehensive websites with a wealth of information. They have, in many respects, evolved into the backbone of the internet’s infrastructure.
Nothing makes this easier than placing your invention on its own domain name, which you can control.
A distinctive domain name is frequently all that differentiates you from the rest of the internet’s noise.
A web hosting package from a reliable WordPress hosting company is a good investment. You may download WordPress for free from WordPress.org and install it on your own computer, however most web hosting companies provide a rapid WordPress installation tool as part of their hosting packages. This “one-click” installer sets up WordPress for you, so that all you have to do is choose a theme and begin contributing content to your new website after installation.
Once WordPress has been installed, you will be able to begin blogging. While planning the fundamental material of your blog is not necessary, it is beneficial in order to be able to adapt it to match your brand and purpose.
With themes and plugins, you may completely modify the design of your blog, and you can create almost endless posts and pages. It can be helpful to establish a list of the fundamental features you want on your blog before you begin. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Create a Blog
After you have completed the installation of WordPress, you can begin customizing your blog.
Step 4: Install a Theme for Your Blog
A fresh WordPress installation includes an administration dashboard that has all of the tools you need to get your site up and running. Using the WordPress dashboard, you may pick a theme for your site from among the hundreds of free themes available in the WordPress theme directory, or you can commission a custom theme from a broad range of independent designers to fit your needs and specifications. A large number of WordPress themes are intended for general usage, although some are tailored to specialized tasks such as writing or blogging.
Make certain that the theme you choose is mobile-friendly.
Step 5: Customize the Theme
There are two types of memberships: free and premium. Using the tools available in the WordPress admin panel, anybody may edit a WordPress theme to their liking. Users of various skill levels may quickly and simply adjust components like as the header, fonts, and page layout from this location. Users with greater design and development knowledge can work directly with the WordPress source files and style sheets, which can be accessed through the files part of the hosting dashboard’s files section.
Add Features With Plugins
Despite the fact that the WordPress platform includes all of the key parts for putting up a basic site, users may customize it to include features that are specific to their site’s requirements by installing plugins—small pieces of code that add specialized functionality to any compatible site. Plugins may be found in hundreds of different categories in the WordPress plugin directory, which is included with your WordPress installation, or you can purchase and install bespoke plugins developed by third-party WordPress developers.
And don’t forget about increasing the amount of visitors to your website.
Step 6: Create and Publish Posts
There are two types of material that may be created using the WordPress administration dashboard: pages and posts. In contrast to posts, which are used for publishing regular, current items that characterize a blog, pages are used for static informative material, such as your site’s ” About ” page or regulations and disclaimers. In the content editor, click ” Post ” to begin writing a blog post. The content editor includes all of the tools you need to compose and format text as well as add additional components such as photographs and videos.
WordPress also contains options for scheduling entries to be published at a later time, and any published post may be altered and updated—or even totally deleted—at any time if it is no longer appropriate.
If you have a self-hosted WordPress site, there is no limit to the amount of posts or pages that can be created, and you can modify the look and feel of your website whenever you want by switching between different themes and plugins as your site grows in popularity.
Step 7: Optimize your Blog for Search EnginesTrack Performance
Google Analytics helps you to keep track of how well your users are performing. It is usually a good idea to set up analytics when you first set up your system in order to have a baseline for performance.
- Ascertain that you have a Google account
- Create a GA (Google Analytics) account
- Produce a tracking code
- And incorporate the code into your WordPress site using a plugin.
WordPress is a powerful and flexible content management system that is used by almost one-third of all websites on the internet. WordPress provides a comprehensive set of tools and capabilities for creating and managing blogs of all types, making it simple for anybody to publish and share content throughout the globe. And if you ever find yourself feeling confused or stuck, the good news is that the WordPress community is enormous and offers a plethora of forums, support resources, and step-by-step guidance for commonly encountered tasks.
How To Start A Blog With Bluehost For Beginners (2022 Guide)
Are you a total novice when it comes to blogging? Looking for a step-by-step guide to setting up your first WordPress blog? Look no further. This beginners tutorial will show you how to set up a blog with Bluehost in a short amount of time and with minimal effort. In order to complete your blog creation, I’ll also walk you through some fast steps for installing a theme and a few plugins on your WordPress site. Are you ready to take on the world? Let’s get this party started. To get started with Bluehost, you can either follow the step-by-step instructions below or watch the in-depth video tutorial.
What is a blog?
If you don’t need to know what a blog is, you may skip this step. A blog is an online journal where you can write and publish articles on any topic you want. You can write and publish articles on any topic you choose. The practice of blogging has been around for quite some time now; it is not a new phenomenon. It has, nevertheless, developed into a formidable force to be reckoned with. Some bloggers consider their blogs to be a representation of their businesses. Blogging is also a highly successful content marketing approach that should be considered.
What is a blogger, and what does a blogger do?
A blogger is a person who is in charge of a blog. In order to manage a blog effectively, you must write and submit blog articles on a regular basis, create other types of online content and marketing, develop products and services, build a community, and serve an audience.
Why should YOU start a blog?
A blog may be anything you want it to be, depending on your interests. If you want to create a blog as a pastime, it is perfectly OK. Even better, if you want to create a blog as a business enterprise, that’s fantastic. There are more than 600 million blogs in the globe. I understand what you’re thinking, believe me. You’ll have your hands full trying to keep up with all of those blogs, won’t you? However, this should not deter you from participating because not all blogs are made equal. Some blogs go on to become quite popular, while others are only one-hit wonders, but the great majority of blogs lie ignored for years.
How do you build an awesome and successful blog?
That’s the ultimate question that many bloggers ponder on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the solution cannot be condensed into a few short paragraphs like that. In my own case, I’ve been blogging for more than ten years and am constantly learning how to develop a successful site. Blogging is a lifelong adventure in which you are always learning something new that adds to your overall knowledge.
You should avoid starting a blog if you just intend to dedicate to it for a short period of time. If you want to be a successful blogger, you must be willing to put in the effort and stay with it for the long haul. And you just need a few key components to make it happen –
- Intelligent work (as opposed to laborious effort)
- And patience.
Passion- You’re going to need a lot of it to get through this. They claim that while passion might get you started, it will not pay the bills. In my own opinion, this is not true since, in order to be successful, you must ALWAYS fall in love with your chosen profession. Check out this page for some pointers on how to choose the greatest blogging niche. Smart work- You must treat blogging as if it were a commercial venture. To establish a great blog, you don’t have to spend many hours in front of the computer; instead, you only need to work hard and follow a well-thought-out marketing plan.
Patience- As with anything in life that is worth waiting for, you must be patient as long as you are putting up your best effort to achieve your objective.
You will not be able to quit your work and devote your entire time to blogging in a few of months.
How do you start a blog?
Let’s walk through the process of creating your blog one step at a time. The first thing you’ll need is some kind of web hosting service. There are quite a few web host providers around these days. I’ve personally used quite a few of them over the course of my career. In this tutorial, we’ll go over the process of setting up a WordPress blog on Bluehost. Bluehost is a web hosting company that has been in operation for quite some time. Over the years, they’ve built up a decent reputation and have been the top choice for WordPress for a long while.
I recommend starting with Bluehost’s most basic plan to get your blog up and running, but as your blog grows, I recommend looking for a more suitable plan or even a different host to meet your specific requirements.
Start a blog with Bluehost – Step one – Select Plan
To begin the process of starting your blog, first visit Bluehost, which can be found here. If you’re interested in learning more about the firm, have a peek around the website. Click on the Get Startedbutton on the homepage of their website to get started as soon as you’re ready. The following special deal is available from Bluehost at the time of this update: $3.95 per month * with a 30-day money-back guarantee at the time of upgrading this guide. (*A period of at least 36 months is required.) For the time being, you won’t require every resource known to man as you embark on the journey of developing your very first blog.
- That’s what I’d recommend personally.
- The most basic package is both affordable and provides enough tools to get you started.
- You may establish a blog using the free domain name that was provided.
- As you can see from the price plans shown below (which were current at the time of this post’s update), you have the option of upgrading your plan in order to accommodate the development of your blog.
So, let’s pretend you’ve decided on theBasic Plan for the purposes of this lesson. After that, you’ll need to set up your web hosting and domain name. Let’s go to the next step.
Start a WordPress website with Bluehost – Step two – Register Domain
You have the option of creating a new domain or using an existing domain that you already own someplace else. In order to keep this lesson as straightforward as possible, we’ll establish a new domain using our hosting account. So, as I previously said, new Bluehost customers are eligible for a free domain name for the first year of service. Take some time to carefully consider the name you want to give to your blog, since this will serve as the basis for your domain name registration. Recommended Post: Read this post for additional information on how to choose the appropriate domain name for your blogging venture.
Start a WordPress website with Bluehost – Step three – Create hosting account
After that, you’ll need to fill out all of the required forms in order to finish the web hosting account signup process. These are some examples:
- Details about your account
- Package information
- Package extras
- And payment information
1. Account Information
This is the section where you provide your personal information, such as your name, address, and email. It’s all really straightforward.
2. Package Information
You can review the account plan that you have chosen in this section. You will observe that the longer the period of your hosting plan that you choose, the more money you may save on your hosting costs. Taking the example of a 36-month basic plan, you will spend less money than you would on a 12-month basic plan.
3. Package Extras
This is where you may choose from a variety of extra Bluehost services. These are some examples:
- Registrar domain privacy (recommended)
- CodeGuard Basicasic (backups, monitoring, restoration)
- SEO tools (basic)
- SiteGuard Security (recommended).
According to my personal experience, you won’t require any further resources until your blog has reached a certain degree of success and is even making money to justify investing in those other resources.
4. Payment Information
Of course, this is the section where you will enter your payment details. Once you have entered all of your information carefully and precisely, all you have to do is agree to Bluehost’s terms and conditions and press the Submit button. You’ve successfully paid for your hosting package. After that, you’ll need to get your hosting account up and running. You’ll need to enter your login and password in order to do so. When you’re ready, click on theCreate Accountbutton to get started. Take a look at the image below.
Start a WordPress blog – Step four – Create your blog
It’s time to go into your hosting account now that you’ve taken care of your domain and hosting, and your account has been set up properly. to get your WordPress blog up and running. Consequently, once you’ve logged in, the first page you’ll see is the Setup webpage. In order to effectively set up your WordPress blog, you will need to follow the simple steps outlined below. Give your blog a name and a tagline in the first stage. Remember to slide the toggle to the right to add a blog. Your posts will be shown on the page that you have chosen in advance.
- See the picture above for more information.
- Then select Theme Selection from the drop-down menu.
- You may customize your website with a theme of your choice, and Bluehost offers a large number of options.
- These themes may be found in the list below .
- You’ve arrived at the StudioPress website
- You’ve arrived at the Thrive Themes website
As a result, when you get to the WordPress installation phase, you can just click onSkip This Step, and WordPress will begin to install itself into your domain name. The installation procedure should not take more than a few minutes. Take a look at the photographs below. You’ve completed your task! You’ve completed the setup of your Bluehost web hosting account as well as your WordPress site. You may now access the administration portion of your blog by going to My Sites and logging in to WordPress.
Starting a WordPress blog with Bluehost – Step five – Verify your domain
Having successfully set up your WordPress site, there is one more important step you must do, which is to validate your domain name. Your contact information should have been verified by an email from Bluehost, which should have been sent to your inbox. If you haven’t done so already, you may do so by going todomainsmanagecontact informationand clicking onResend Verification (if necessary).
Start a blog with Bluehost – What next?
Following that, you may install a theme of your choosing as well as some crucial plugins from within your WordPress administration area.
Please keep in mind that themes are just skins that offer your WordPress site a distinct appearance. It is likely that your blog will be utilizing aTwenty ‘Something’theme by default – there are many different ones to choose from! Here’s how the TwentyThirteen theme appears on the screen: You actually don’t want to be employing any of the Twenty themes; it’s absolutely up to you whether or not to do so; nevertheless, they’re not really original or visually stimulating. A paid theme, which you may further tweak to reflect the brand you want to establish for your blog, is another option I would recommend.
- 11 Stunning WordPress Themes for Personal Brand Blogs
- 18 Best WordPress Themes for Gutenberg
- 11 Stunning WordPress Themes for Personal Brand Blogs
Following the installation of a theme, the following step is the installation of plugins. WordPress is the most adaptable website-building platform on the globe because of the usage of plugins, which are available for free. Plugins are extensions that extend and enhance the functionality of WordPress in its entirety. When creating an online store for your blog, there is a plugin available calledWooCommerce that can help you with your endeavor. Alternatively, if you want the creation of an online course, there is a plugin available for this calledLearnDash (This is a premium plugin).
- There are presently more than 58,000 options available.
- The following are the plugins that I’d recommend installing on a new blog: 1.Rank Math SEO Pro- This is by far the most powerful and comprehensive on-page and site-wide SEO plugin for WordPress that is currently available.
- This plugin is now in use on Magnet4Blogging, where I am the administrator.
- The HTML file created by WordPress will be served by your web server rather than the WordPress PHP scripts, which are more time-consuming and resource-intensive.
- Cached copies of your pages will be displayed to your visitors.
- It is completely free, and you can use it to help reduce comment and contact form spam as your blog grows in popularity.
- Google Analytics is used to track and analyze the growth of your blog’s traffic.
There is a free version of this plugin as well as a premium version available for purchase. That being said, here are just a handful of the crucial plugins that I would recommend you install when creating your first WordPress site on Bluehost.
Its a wrap!
It is necessary to install plugins once a theme has been successfully installed. WordPress is the most adaptable website-building platform on the globe because of the usage of plugins, which are available for download. WordPress plugins are extensions that extend and enhance the functionality of the platform. When creating an online store for your blog, there is a plugin available calledWooCommerce that may help you with this. You may also construct an online course using a plugin calledLearnDash, which can be found on the WordPress plugin repository (This is a premium plugin).
- The number of options available today exceeds 58,000.
- The following are the plugins that I’d recommend for anyone starting a new blog: 3.WordPress SEO Plugins: 1.Rank Math SEO Pro- This is the most powerful and comprehensive on-page and site-wide SEO plugin available for WordPress.
- Magnet4Blogging is presently powered by a version of this plugin.
- The HTML file created by WordPress will be served by your web server rather than the WordPress PHP scripts, which are more time-consuming to process.
- Cached copies of your pages will be displayed to your visitors.
- This plugin is completely free, and you can use it to help prevent spam in comment and contact form fields.
- Your blog’s traffic growth is monitored using Google Analytics.
- 6.Social Snap- In order to use this plugin, you may choose between a free version and a paid version.
- What to Do After You’ve Installed WordPress on Your Blog
- New Blog Checklist
- How to Set Up a WordPress Blog on SiteGround’s Web Hosting Service
Affiliate Disclosure: The thoughts mentioned in this evaluation of the Bluehost Web Hosting Firm and their services are entirely my own and are based on my past and current experiences with the company.
In this post, there are affiliate links to Bluehost Services that you may click on. To put it another way, if you purchase hosting or domain plans via Bluehost, I will receive a tiny fee at no additional cost to yourself. You may read my whole affiliate disclosure by clicking here.
Easy Guide on How To Start A WordPress Blog On BlueHost
I’ve been blogging for nine years now, and it’s something that has entirely transformed my life for the better. I’m going to guide you through the process of setting up a WordPress blog on BlueHost today. It is not just that I have gained new skills that I have used to every job I’ve ever held, but I have also made a significant amount of money from my blog. My blog generated $49,000 in revenue for me last year. You may learn more about how I generate money with an online magazine by reading my post here.
I was given the opportunity to interview Miss USA 2015 shortly after she was crowned, I received a sponsorship from a company that helped me pay for my trip to California, and I’ve received some pretty awesome products over the years, including printers, books, and two mattresses, among other things.
Blogging is a lot of fun and can generate a lot of revenue, but you have to know what you’re doing in order to be successful.
For many individuals, the first step in starting a blog is putting together a web page for it.
Continue reading to find out more about how to set up a WordPress blog on BlueHost.
In full transparency, I am an affiliate for the BlueHost hosting service, which means that if you opt to utilize their services, I will receive a commission. Despite this, I can honestly state that I have not only utilized BlueHostas as my web hosting service, but that I have also enjoyed working with them. Here are a handful of reasons why: They make the process of setting up your blog quite simple, as you will see for yourself today. However, it is quite easy. They don’t use a lot of technical jargon and provide clear instructions on what to do at each step of the process.
Consequently, if this is your first time creating a blog, I highly recommend choosing a hosting provider that offers telephone support, allowing you to contact them whenever you encounter a problem with your blog.
It is also possible to build a WordPress blog on BlueHost using one of their plans, which I will explain in greater detail later in this article.
How to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost
The first thing you need do is go to BlueHostand and register for an account there. When you arrive at the homepage, look for the box that reads “WordPress made simple.” When you select a WordPress package at the outset, it will take care of installing WordPress on your new website for you.
When you select this option, you will be sent to another page where you will be presented with an unique offer that is only available to WordPress users. Simply click on the green “Get Started Now” button to begin the process.
Choose Your Hosting
Following that, you must select a web hosting package. It was only $3.95 a month when I first started M3 that I could afford a hosting plan, and you could do the same! Depending on your requirements, select the package that best meets your requirements. When you first establish your WordPress blog, I recommend that you use domain privacy to protect your identity. It is important to note that when you register a domain in your name, there are online rosters that keep track of which domains are owned by which individuals.
As a result, choose a plan that provides you with that level of protection.
Pick a Domain
It’s time to pick out a domain name that is appropriate for your blog after you’ve selected your hosting package. I appreciate the way BlueHost assists you with this since it first checks to see if the domain name you want to purchase is available before allowing you to purchase it. And, if a domain is not accessible, it allows you to search for different domains until you find one that is available. If you already have a domain name that you’d like to use for your blog hosting, simply enter it in the part that says “I have a domain name.”
Complete Your Account Information
Having obtained your domain name, you may proceed to fill out the remainder of your website’s details. This section is rather straightforward because it consists solely of entering your personal information. The amount you would pay today in order to qualify for your big monthly discount is also displayed on this page on the right. Once you’ve finished filling out all of your information, the following step is to enter your payment information. If you choose a payment plan, this will be the credit card that will be used to make payments for your web hosting service.
Make certain that it is safe since you do not want anyone to be able to break into your site.
To get started, click on the blue “login” icon at the top of the page.
2. Set Up WordPress
Having completed the payment form, it is time to begin the exciting process of creating your WordPress blog!
Pick Your Theme
Following the creation of your hosting account, you will need to select a WordPress theme. There are a plethora of topics to choose from. There are themes that cost money and themes that are free. BlueHostwill provide you with a fantastic selection of free themes from which to choose. Simply choose a design style and make it your own. As your business grows, I highly recommend that you upgrade to a premium theme that is more in line with your brand; nonetheless, I started with free themes and did quite well!
Once you’ve decided on a theme, it’s time to get to work creating! To access your WordPress Dashboard, click on the blue “Start Building” icon on the right.
Working in WordPress
As soon as you log in and see your dashboard, have a look around since this is going to be the place where your website will be hosted. If you need to access your Dashboard after today, simply put yourdomain.com/wp-login.php into your browser’s address bar. Once you’ve entered your login credentials, you’ll be sent back to this particular page. To get started, choose whether your blog will be for commercial purposes or for personal reasons. You have now been admitted! When it comes to getting your blog up and running, there are a variety of options available to you.
While you are working on getting your material up and running, you may customize your “coming soon” page to say whatever you wish.
Once you are ready to launch your website, you may enter the name and description of your website and then click “Next Step.” And you are now ONLINE!
It’s time to put it to work for you and make money!
There is no reason why you should not be able to begin earning money from your WordPress site immediately. Despite the fact that it will take some effort, you can undoubtedly make money rapidly. Once you’ve created some material for your website and launched your blog, you’ll be able to begin earning money. You’ll find the most critical things you can do to start earning money from your blog listed below.
Having created your website, you must use monitoring software to determine how many people are visiting it. This will allow you to better understand your target audience. For two key reasons, it is critical to do so: 1. Being aware of what is taking place on your site. Maintain and expand your website traffic while reporting your statistics to other organizations who require your statistics in order to collaborate with you. Google Analytics is my preferred analytics tool because it is free to use and very simple to set up.
You can get my free social media tracking sheet by clicking here.
Drive Traffic with Pinterest
The next thing you’ll want to do is increase the amount of traffic that comes to your website. Pinterest is one of the most effective tools for driving visitors to your website. Begin by producing Pinterest photos for each blog article you write and including them in each post so that it may be shared on the social media platform. An illustration of this may be seen at the end of this article. Next, you’ll want to post your pins on your personal Pinterest account, which you can do here.
Tailwind is my preferred method of sharing my pins since it allows me to schedule them and use Tailwind tribes to enlist the assistance of other people in sharing my pins. If you’re seeking for Tribes to join, I’ve compiled a list of 101 possibilities for you right here!
Put Ads on it
Having tracked the traffic to your site and now directing visitors to it, it is time to begin monetizing the traffic you have generated. While there are several methods to generate money from your site, one of the most straightforward is through advertisements. While you are still building up your blog’s traffic, it is possible that you will not have enough traffic to qualify for some of the top paid ad networks, such as Mediavine and AdThrive, until later. With a service like Ezoic, on the other hand, you will be able to place advertisements on your website right away.
Once installed, you can just sit back, relax, and watch the money stream in as your website’s traffic increases!
You may join up for Ezoic by visiting this page.
Although it may seem premature, one of the first things you should do after launching your WordPress site is to begin collecting emails. You should start receiving emails even if you do not have anything to say to individuals at this time so that when you are ready to start contacting them, you will be prepared. More information on email marketing may be found in my post 11 Easy Ways To Make Money With An Email List, which includes a video. Many bloggers get a significant percentage of their revenue from the sale of affiliate items as well as their own products to subscribers to their email list.
Creating your email list is one of the most important things you may have in your business, therefore start building it as soon as possible!
However, the main reason I appreciate them is that they are an email marketing tool for bloggers!
Here’s where you may sign up for a free ConvertKit plan.
Sign Up for Influencer Networks
Earning money using influencer networks is my preferred method of earning money. In this blog article, I even go into detail on how to generate money from sponsored blogs. The way it works is that a brand pays me to publish a blog article on a product that they have created themselves. This approach of making revenue appeals to me since it allows you to be more creative with your material while also establishing a portfolio for yourself to showcase your work. Signing up for a few influencer networks is the first step in getting brands to collaborate with you.
- We have IZEA, Clever Network, Blog Meets Brand, Activate by Impact, and more.
All of the sites are free to join, however depending on the amount of traffic your site receives, you may be limited in the number of campaigns you may participate in. In fact, there are literally hundreds of influencer networks, despite the fact that this is only a tiny sample size. Some of them provide campaign chances ranging from $50 to $5,000 each campaign. If you’re interested in learning about more influencer networks that you should join, you can get my whole list of 126 networks by clicking on the button below.
It is highly recommended that you join up for my blogging money update email if you want to be the first to know about these chances without having to wade through a slew of other pointless marketing initiatives. Three days a week, I send out my newsletter, which has the BEST chances available.
Sign Up for Affiliate Networks
As a blogger, affiliate marketing is a fantastic method to supplement your income. If you do not want to create your own product but would still like to be compensated for advertising others’ products, affiliate marketing may be the right choice. In essence, you market someone else’s goods and, if your target audience purchases the product, you receive a share of the transaction. Isn’t it straightforward? Begin by signing up for a few affiliate programs and then signing up for products that you are familiar with and want to promote.
- Commission Junction, Shareasle, Linkshare and the Pepperjam Network are all examples of affiliate marketing programs.
Joining them all is completely free, and there is no obligation to do so. Affiliate marketing has a plethora of tactics for success, but it takes time and effort to figure out what works and what doesn’t in this field. When it comes to getting started in affiliate marketing, I definitely suggest Tasha Agruso’s FreeQuick-Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers, which she offers as a gift to her readers. She makes over $16,000 per month in affiliate sales, and she is an expert in her industry.
That’s a Wrap!
I hope you have found this step-by-step instruction to be useful! You should now have a fresh new site, as well as some advice on how to make it lucrative. Below are some additional pieces that I’ve published about how to develop a profitable blog. I strongly advise you to have a look at them:
- There are six blog courses that will put you on a money-making fast track, and ten books that every serious blogger should read. Find out how to make money from your online magazine. 101 Tailwind Tribes You Should Be a Part Of Sponsored posts are a great way to earn money from your blog. Does Blogging Really Allow You to Earn a Living? How to Increase Your Chances of Being Selected for Sponsored Post Opportunities
Subscribe to my blog using Bloglovin’.