Add Amazon Affiliate Links Using a Plugin
- Install and activate the plugin. Go to Dashboard Amazon Auto Links Add Unit by Category.
- Configure the options and select categories.
- After saving the unit option, go to Manage Units to get the shortcode.
- Here’s how Amazon affiliate links will appear within a post:
- 1 How do I add affiliate links to WordPress?
- 2 How do I add Amazon affiliate links to my website?
- 3 How do I add Amazon affiliate links to my blog?
- 4 How do I add Amazon store to my WordPress site?
- 5 How do I add Amazon products to WordPress?
- 6 Can I use affiliate links on WordPress?
- 7 How do I use Amazon API on WordPress?
- 8 How do I add affiliate links to my blog?
- 9 How do I get affiliate links for my blog?
- 10 How do I promote affiliate products on my blog?
- 11 Can I link to Amazon from my website?
- 12 Adding Amazon.com Affiliate Links to your WordPress.com site
- 12.0.1 Searching and Finding a Product
- 12.0.2 Designing Your Amazon Affiliate Link
- 12.0.3 How do I decide between a Text Only link or an Image Only link?
- 12.0.4 Adding Your Amazon Affiliate Link
- 12.0.5 Using a Text Widget
- 13 How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress (2 Methods)
- 14 How to add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress manually
- 15 How to add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress with a plugin
- 16 Start adding Amazon affiliate links today
- 17 How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress Posts
- 18 Add Amazon Affiliate Links to Your WordPress Site
- 19 Create an Amazon Affiliate Link Strategy
- 20 How to Add Amazon Ads to Your WordPress Site (3 Methods)
- 20.0.1 What are Amazon Ads?
- 20.0.2 Why Add Amazon Ads to WordPress?
- 20.0.3 How to Add Amazon Ads to your WordPress Site
- 20.0.4 Create Your Amazon Ads Code
- 20.0.5 Method 1. Add Amazon Native Display Ads in WordPress
- 20.0.6 Method 2. Add Amazon Affiliate Links in WordPress
- 20.0.7 Method 3. Add Amazon Popup Ads in WordPress
- 21 How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Blog Posts – NewBlogr
- 22 Step One – Sign In To Your Amazon Affiliate Account.
- 23 Step Two – Select A Product Or Products Page
- 24 Step Three – Create An Affiliate Link
- 25 Step Four – Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Posts.
- 26 How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Video Tutorial
- 27 How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links and Images to WordPress Blog Posts
- 28 How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To Anchor Text In WordPress
- 29 How to Add Amazon Product Images To Your Blog Posts
- 30 How to Display Amazon LinksImages Better
- 31 How To Add Amazon Native Shopping AdsBanners
- 32 How To Make More Money As An Amazon Affiliate
- 33 How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links and Product Images To A WordPress Blog in 2021
- 33.0.1 Compatible with PA-API 5!
- 33.0.2 Migrate from Amazon Associates Link Builder
- 33.0.3 Display a particular product in a post
- 33.0.4 See How Amazon Affiliate Links are Displayed
- 33.0.6 Automatic Insertion in Posts and Feeds
- 33.0.7 Geotargeting
- 33.0.8 Auto Link Conversion
- 33.0.9 Widgets
- 33.0.10 Shortcode and PHP Function
- 33.0.11 Filter Products
- 33.0.12 Custom Buttons
- 33.0.13 Export Ads into External Sites with Feed
- 33.0.14 Various Unit Options
- 33.0.15 Customize Outputs
- 33.0.16 Unit Types
- 33.0.17 Getting Started
- 33.0.18 Supported Language
- 33.0.19 Shortcode to Display Buttons
- 33.0.20 How to Create Own Template
- 33.0.21 Upgrading V1 to V2
- 33.0.22 How to Obtain Access Key and Secret Key
Go to ‘Auto Affiliate Links’ menu in your WordPress Admin panel. Add your affiliate links, along with one or more keywords. Do this for every affiliate link you want to display. Select if you want your links to be nofollow, cloaked, to open in new window, and the maximum number of lniks that are added to every article.
Associates Central Website
- After logging into your account on affiliate-program.amazon.com, click on “Product Links” found under the “Product Linking” tab on the black bar.
- Search for the item you want to link to either by keyboard or ASIN/ISBN.
- Click “Get Link” button to right of item.
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to a Blog Post
- Step 1 – Search for Products. You can search for products in the regular old product search bar on the Amazon homepage.
- Step 2 – Head for the Site Stripe.
- Step 3 – Click Text Only.
- Step 4 – Copy & Paste.
How do I add Amazon store to my WordPress site?
How to Start a WordPress Amazon Affiliate Store?
- Step 1: Get Hold of a Domain Name, Web Hosting, and SSL Certificates.
- Step 2: Sign Up for Amazon Associates Account.
- Step 3: Get Amazon Affiliate Product Links.
- Step 4: Add Amazon Products to Your WordPress Site.
- Step 5: Track Your Amazon Affiliate Links in WordPress.
How do I add Amazon products to WordPress?
Open the Web page in which you want to embed the product listing with an HTML editor or text editor, such as Notepad. Paste the embed code inside the page. Where you paste the code inside the page will depend exactly on where you want the product embed to appear and your Web platform.
Affiliate links are allowed on WordPress.com as long as the primary purpose of your blog is to create original content. We do not allow sites that exist primarily to drive traffic to affiliate links. Affiliate links should be related to your site’s content in some way.
How do I use Amazon API on WordPress?
To get started, all you need to add is add your Amazon API details and select which store locale you want to use. If you want more features, there’s also a Pro version that adds: Access to more templates, including table layouts. Customizable templates.
To include affiliate links to a Blogger.com blog, the user must first sign in and add a bit of code onto the sidebar.
- Open a blank document in your favorite word processor and copy and paste the affiliate code into it.
- Go to Blogger.com and sign in using your email address and password.
How to Get Affiliate Links.
- Join an Affiliate Network and Affiliate Programs.
- Log in to Your Affiliate Dashboard and Locate the Links.
- Copy and Paste the HTML or Direct Link Into Your Content.
- Track the Success of Your Affiliate Links in the Dashboard.
How do I promote affiliate products on my blog?
5 Working Tips To Promote Affiliate Products:
- Write Review post: Nothing beats a killer review post about a product!
- Blog post promotion: A proper technique is to use affiliate links inside your blog posts and then promote those posts.
- Use coupon codes:
- Use featured post:
- Use banners on the sidebar:
Of course in terms of the pages you can link to in order to get people to your product on Amazon, you can link to: Directly to the Amazon Product Listing. To your Main Amazon Storefront Page. To an Amazon Storefront Page dedicated to your Product.
Adding Amazon.com Affiliate Links to your WordPress.com site
Amazon.com provides a mechanism for website owners to assist in the monetization of their sites through the use of Amazon Affiliate links. By including these links on your website, your visitors will have the opportunity to purchase the items you have reviewed or recommended, and you will receive a commission on each transaction. Affiliate links are permitted on WordPress.com as long as the primary goal of your site is the creation of original material, which is the case for most blogs. Sites that operate only for the purpose of driving traffic to affiliate links are not permitted.
In order to set up for an Amazon Associates account, go toAmazon.com Associates Central and fill out the necessary information about your business.
The following is a table of contents:
Searching and Finding a Product
The following screen will be displayed once you’ve entered into Amazon Associates Central: Once you’ve logged into Amazon Associates Central, you’ll be greeted with a search window that looks somewhat like this: You are free to enter whatever sort of goods you like in that box. In this case, we’re looking for a blender that will allow us to make wonderful smoothies. To search for a product, you may also use the Browse for Product tab if that is what you prefer doing. Amazon will show you with a selection of goods that are related to your search criteria.
You’ll need to click on the Get Link button that appears in the search results that Amazon provides you.
Designing Your Amazon Affiliate Link
You’ve arrived at the Link Builder, where you may create your Amazon Affiliate link to promote your business. On WordPress.com, you’ll need to select either the Text Only or the Image Only tabs in order to be able to use the affiliate link. Using the Text and Image option will be available if your site is on the Business plan or above, and plugins and themes have been installed. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
‘Text Only’ links are precisely what their name implies: they are simply an ordinary text link to the product with your affiliate code embedded inside it. (They also contain some wording for the link itself, which you may change if you so choose. ) These are best used in situations where you don’t need or don’t want a picture, such as in the middle of text, as seen below. Image Simply links are similar in that they only carry the product image from Amazon.com, but they allow you to include your own content.
Each link type will be beneficial in a number of scenarios, so select the one that you believe will be the most effective for what you want to accomplish with the connection.
Using a Text Only Link
In the upper-left corner, you may change the phrasing of your text link if you like. After that, click the Highlight HTML button at the bottom to pick the code and copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) to paste it on your website.
Using an Image Only Link
The following is an example of how to create an Image Only link: Some options are available in the upper-left corner, such as where you want the link to take you and what size picture you want to use. The Highlight HTML button, which is located at the bottom of the page, may be used to pick the code and copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) to paste into your website, just like the Text Only links.
Using the Text and Image Link (For Business and eCommerce Plan Sites Only)
Using the Text and Image Link feature is only available if your site is on the Business Plan or above, and it already has plugins or a custom theme installed. Some choices are available in the upper-left corner, such as the option to open the link in a new window, the option to display a border, and the ability to customize the background color, title color, and pricing color. You may copy the code from your browser’s clipboard (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) and paste it into your website by clicking the Highlight HTML button at the bottom.
Adding Your Amazon Affiliate Link
Once you’ve obtained your code, you’ll need to navigate to the post, page, or widget where you want the link to be placed. Adding a Group block will be necessary if you’re going to be editing posts and pages with the Block Editor. Then, within that block, insert an HTML block, into which you should paste the HTML code as follows: In order to include content in a paragraph block below an Image Only link, you should first create a paragraph block below the image only link. When you’re finished, click Publish or Update to save your work.
You’ve got an Amazon Affiliate link, which is great!
To access it, click on the HTML tab, which looks like this: In the HTML tab, copy and paste (Control + V on Windows/Linux, Command + V on macOS) the code into the location where you’d want the link to be displayed.
Using a Text Widget
If you’re adding the code to a Text Widget, there’s nothing special you need to do. Text Widgets automatically support HTML, so you can just paste the code and click on Publish to save your changes. ↑ The following is a table of contents: Adding links to your custom menu is a little different, because you only need the link and no additional code to accomplish this. Searching for or browsing for the product you want to turn into a link will be your first step. This time, though, instead of clicking Get Link, you’ll want to click the arrow next to that instead: That will pop up a box that looks like this: The Highlight HTML button does the same thing it does in Step 5 above — selects the contents of the box so you can copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) to place on your site.
From there, head to theMenussection, then click the menu where you’d like to add the link.
Once there, clickAdd Items,thenCustom Links. After that, click Add to Menu, drag and drop the link where you’d like it to appear in your site’s menu, then click on Publish to save your changes. Now you’ll have a nice affiliate link right in your site’s menu!
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress (2 Methods)
The content on Themeisle is completely free. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our referral links, we receive a commission. Read on to find out more Amazon Associates is one of the most effective methods to earn money online by referring customers to a product or service. There are, however, certain stringent criteria for how to include an Amazon affiliate link in WordPress articles and pages that must be followed. Your participation in the program may be terminated if the URLs are not correctly configured.
Furthermore, you may manually or with the help of a WordPress plugin include Amazon affiliate links on your website.
With the help of this instruction, you’ll be able to incorporate an Amazon affiliate link into your WordPress posts and pages.
Let’s get this party started!
First, we’ll look at how to manually integrate Amazon affiliate URLs into your WordPress site by first creating the links in the Amazon Associates dashboard and then pasting them into your WordPress site’s footer. It is necessary to sign up for the Amazon Associates program before you can begin earning money from Amazon. Then you may log in and start browsing for links to utilize once your profile has been activated.
To begin, go to your Amazon Associates dashboard and click on theProduct Linking drop-down option. When you click on Product Links, your browser will send you to a new page, which will look like this: Using the search bar, you may hunt for any product by putting relevant terms into the box and clicking on Go. If you like, you can also scroll down and look at the best-selling goods in each of the following categories: Once you’ve discovered a product you’d want to advertise, click on the Get linkbutton that appears next to it.
- Only text will be accepted. This will provide you with anchor text that will link directly to the product on your website. When presenting the product in a lengthier piece of text-based material, you may choose to utilize this URL instead
- Nonetheless, it is just for visual purposes. This option will put an image into a WordPress post or page that you have created. Users will be brought to the product page if they choose to click on the photograph. Using this style, you may break up long walls of text with promotional pictures
- Text and image
- Text and image. When you choose this option, the anchor text and the linked picture are combined.
Additionally, you have the option of customizing the colors of your link and its accompanying picture. You can also choose whether or not the URL will open in a new window and whether or not a border will be placed around the product image. As soon as you’ve selected your preferred affiliate link type, scroll down to the section labeled “Get HTML Code for This Product Link:” Alternatively, you may use the URL as the anchor text for the link. This may be accomplished by selecting theStandard link option and copying the resulting URL.
You may now navigate to the WordPress post or page where you wish to include the Amazon affiliate link and complete the process. To demonstrate how to put a text/image link location in this lesson, we’ll use the following example: (but the process is similar for all three link options). First, create a Custom HTMLblock in the editor and place it in the location where you want your link and/or picture to display. Paste the code from your Amazon Associates dashboard into the Custom HTMLblock in the following manner: Choose thePreviewoption from the Custom HTMLblock’s toolbar to receive a preview of what your link will look like: Choosing the normal link format allows you to use it as any other URL in WordPress, which means you may use it anywhere.
Keep in mind, however, that you will not be able to hide Amazon affiliate links. Doing so is a violation of the terms of service for the Amazon Associates program.
Incorporating an Amazon affiliate links plugin into your website will streamline the process of adding URLs to your site. You will no longer be required to manually transfer data between the Amazon Associates dashboard and your computer. As a result, it has the potential to be a very time-saving strategy. In this section of the lesson, we’ll be dealing with the Auto Amazon Linksplugin, which can be found here. Using this free tool, you can automatically insert URLs into your posts and pages by selecting from a variety of options in the settings section.
- Then, in your WordPress dashboard, go to Auto Amazon Links Settings and save your changes.
- Select the options that you want and then click onProceed: In this section, you may locate affiliate items organized into several categories.
- You may, for example, choose AppsGames from the drop-down menu.
- This page will display the shortcode that will automatically showcase affiliate items from the categories that you have selected: You can use this shortcode to include a link to a certain post or page.
Amazon Associates is a program that allows you to earn money by referring people to their favorite Amazon products. Working with the software, on the other hand, is not as straightforward as just entering product URLs into your text. In order to maintain compliance and get payment for your conversions, you’ll need to ensure that your affiliate links are properly entered. To summarize, you may integrate an Amazon affiliate link into your WordPress website using one of the following methods:
- Use the Custom HTMLblock to input links that have been manually retrieved from the Amazon Associates dashboard. To automate the procedure, install the Auto Amazon Links plugin on your website.
We also have some additional posts about working with Amazon Associates on WordPress that you might be interested in reading:
- How to link WordPress with Amazon
- How to create an Amazon affiliate business on WordPress
- How to integrate WordPress with eBay
Is there anything else you’d like to know about including Amazon affiliate links in WordPress posts and pages? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below!
Guide is available for free download.
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress Posts
Your business may benefit from the Amazon Associatesprogram, which is an excellent method to generate more cash for your company. It’s a chance to monetize your existing visitors while also increasing your bottom line revenue. When users arrive at your WordPress website, you may include affiliate links that take them to specific items. However, it is crucial to understand that this affiliate network will not be a financial success right now.
However, with patience and a well-thought-out strategy, you can increase your profits. It is covered in this tutorial how to include Amazon affiliate links in your WordPress posts as well as strategic suggestions to help you optimize your revenue. Let’s get this party started.
Add Amazon Affiliate Links to Your WordPress Site
The first step is to sign in to your Amazon Associates account to begin earning money. If you do not already have an account, you can create one by clicking here. You may search for items that are currently available by clicking on theProduct Linkingtab. Because you specified keywords, Amazon will display you with goods that match your search criteria. You’ll want to choose items that are complementary to your present product offering or that correspond to the purchasing preferences of your visitors.
- After you’ve identified the product you wish to connect to, click theGet Linkbutton to the right of the product’s name to activate the link.
- After that, you’ll be brought to the link builder page.
- Some of the parameters you’ll encounter while creating your own custom URL are listed below.
- Additionally, there is some pre-formatted anchor text that you may alter.
- Image Onlylinks are links that are embedded into an image of a product, with the affiliate code and link included.
- The graphic will capture the visitor’s attention and compel them to take action by clicking.
- You can customize the link by selecting the wording and destination from the Customize Linksection.
- WP Buffs provided the information.
- Insert your Amazon affiliate link where you want it to display on your page by selecting the HTML tab and typing it in.
- Suppose the following is how it would look: WP BuffsDouble-click on the image to enlarge it.
- If you make a mistake, you will lose out on any affiliate commissions.
Add Amazon Affiliate Links Using a Plugin
Instead of manually adding Amazon affiliate links to your website, you can utilize theAmazon Auto Links plugin to streamline the process. The procedures are outlined below. Installing and activating the plugin are the first steps. 2.Go toDashboardAmazon Auto Links and click on it. Units can be added by category. 3.Configure the settings and pick the categories that you want to use. Source:WordPress To obtain the shortcode, go to Manage Units once you have saved the unit selection.
This shortcode may be used in the visual editor of a post or within a widget to add a call to action. 5.The following is an example of how Amazon affiliate links may appear within a post: Source:WordPress
Create an Amazon Affiliate Link Strategy
In the event that you already have banner advertisements and other types of advertising on your website, you can effortlessly add Amazon affiliate links into your existing advertising displays without having to make any changes to your website. Example: If you have a sidebar full of advertisements, you could easily include a few of Image OnlyAmazon affiliate links in the sidebar. If, on the other hand, your site is solely concerned with content, these connections may cause confusion among your readers.
- Then you might incorporate Text OnlyAmazon affiliate links into relevant content like as tutorials, top ten lists and ebooks.
- Afterwards, you may market your affiliate items on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Every blog is unique in its own way.
- More money for your company is always a good thing, regardless of the industry.
- Furthermore, with the appropriate technique, you may optimize the way your connections are placed in order to boost income.
- on September 27, 2019, and modified on September 27, 2019.
How to Add Amazon Ads to Your WordPress Site (3 Methods)
Do you want to include Amazon advertisements into your WordPress website? Amazon advertisements may be a lucrative source of internet income. In addition, as compared to other ad networks, they feature a speedier and more straightforward clearance process. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of adding Amazon advertisements to your WordPress website.
What are Amazon Ads?
Amazon ads are display advertisements that appear on the Amazon network. These advertisements function in a similar way to Google AdSense and other ad networks. These advertisements, on the other hand, will display relevant items from Amazon. Adding Amazon display advertisements throughout your content or at the end of your posts will attract readers to click on the adverts. Depending on the content of your website and the visitors’ search history, native display advertisements will present items that are relevant to them.
All you have to do is upload the code to your website once, and the adverts will be shown automatically throughout your site as a result.
There are three distinct sorts of native shopping advertisements that you may include on your website:
- Ads that recommend items are displayed depending on the content and search history of the user. Users may search for Amazon items straight from your website thanks to search advertisements. Custom advertisements allow you to showcase your preferred items to your viewers.
Why Add Amazon Ads to WordPress?
Amazon advertising have a far speedier approval procedure, which means you can start earning money with display advertisements and affiliate marketing much more rapidly. Display advertising is one of the most common methods of making money with WordPress sites. However, many advertising networks have tight approval processes, and it might take a long time to have your site authorized, especially if you’re a newcomer to the industry. Amazon advertisements may be able to reduce this waiting period.
If you are authorized by additional networks in the future, you will be able to include these advertisements alongside your existing Amazon advertisements. These advertisements, depending on the sort of website you have, might also be quite effective.
How to Add Amazon Ads to your WordPress Site
There are a few different ways to integrate Amazon advertisements into your WordPress website. You must first become a member of Amazon in order to be able to display Amazon advertisements on your website. Go to theAmazon Associates program website and fill out the registration form by clicking the ‘Sign Up’ option. Following that, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your current Amazon account using the email address and password that you previously used to access that account. In the event that you do not already have an Amazon account, you should establish one right away.
Complete your profile by following the on-screen directions.
The clearance procedure is rather quick, and it is far more accessible than other networks such as Google AdSense.
Create Your Amazon Ads Code
You’ll need to generate your Amazon ad code first before you can begin adding Amazon advertising to your WordPress site. Open the Amazon Associates ad editor in order to accomplish this. Then select Product Linking » Native Shopping Ads from the drop-down menu. Click on ‘Recommendation Ads’ once you have completed this step. Alternatively, you may construct ‘Custom Advertisements’ or ‘Search Ads,’ but for the sake of this article, we’ll concentrate on recommended product ads. It is here that you will name your ad, pick the ad type, and select the product categories from which goods will be shown.
If there are no relevant goods to display, Amazon will pick a product that is connected to that term from its database and display it.
Make sure to click on the ‘Save and View Ad Code’ button when you’ve finished making your adjustments.
You’ll need this code later on if you want to insert your advertisements into your WordPress site.
Method 1. Add Amazon Native Display Ads in WordPress
Adding Amazon display advertisements to WordPress is a straightforward process. You’ll be able to pick from a range of various display settings and ad types. Consider the following scenario: you’re writing an essay on how to improve your posture. Post-writing tips: At the end of your article, you might put Amazon Native display advertisements that promote posture correctors and other mobility equipment. Using a WordPress plugin to integrate Amazon advertisements is the quickest and most convenient method.
- It’s simple to use and allows you to easily integrate a variety of ad formats into your website, including Amazon advertisements.
- More information may be found in our tutorial on how to install a WordPress plugin.
- Choose Advanced Ads » Ads from the drop-down menu and then click on “New Ad.” Next, enter your title and choose ‘Plain Text and Code’ from the drop-down menu, then click ‘Next’.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- We will, however, leave the default settings in place.
- We’ll now select the locations where our Amazon advertisements will appear.
- Aside from that, you have the option to include Amazon advertisements on your sidebar.
Selecting ‘After Content’ will be our option. You can, however, select the one that is most appropriate for your website. You will be able to see your advertisement on the front end of your website when you have selected a display choice.
Method 2. Add Amazon Affiliate Links in WordPress
Do you want to set up an Amazon affiliate website for your business? Affiliate websites work in a somewhat different way than websites that are only sponsored by display advertisements. By using affiliate marketing, you may earn a commission every time a visitor clicks on your link and makes a purchase. When you use the correct plugin, adding Amazon affiliate links to your website is a simple procedure. Pretty Links and Thirsty Affiliates are two affiliate networks that we suggest. Both of these Affiliate Marketing Plugins for WordPress are among the best available.
- Pretty Links will be used in this instance.
- More information may be found in our tutorial on how to install a WordPress plugin.
- Pretty Links requires that you first create an affiliate link in your Amazon Associates account before you can create an affiliate link on the platform itself.
- You may use this section to look for the product for which you wish to make a link.
- Following that, you’ll want to copy the link code.
- Clicking on this will bring up the affiliate link that you’ll want to copy.
- Following that, you’ll need to give your link a name, include your target URL, and finally build your link.
The ‘Pretty Link’ is the URL that you wish to use instead of the long one.
After you’ve finished editing the link, click ‘Update’ to save your changes.
Open a WordPress page or post in your browser.
After that, when your readers click on the link, they will be brought to the product page on the Amazon website.
For more information on affiliate marketing, please visit our comprehensive affiliate marketing tutorial for beginners.
Method 3. Add Amazon Popup Ads in WordPress
A popup window is another creative approach to include Amazon advertisements into your website. This means that you will have total control over when and how the popup appears on your website. Personalize the popups based on user behavior, their geographic location, the website they’re now reading, and other factors. Using OptinMonster, you can quickly and easily add Amazon popup advertising to your website. There are over 1.2 million websites that utilize it, making it one of the greatest WordPress lead generation plugins available on the market.
- It is necessary to install and activate the OptionMonster WordPress plugin on your website in order to use it.
- Activate and install the OptinMonster plugin by selecting it from the ‘OptinMonster’ menu in your WordPress admin area.
- You may use this page to connect to an existing account or to register for a new account.
- To begin generating a popup ad, go toOptinMonster » Campaigns and click on New Campaign.
- After that, pick the ‘Popup’ campaign type from the drop-down menu.
- We will choose the ‘Canvas’ template since it provides us with a blank template on which we can paste our Amazon ad code.
- The name of your campaign will not show in your design, but will instead serve to aid you in remembering what it is all about.
You won’t be making many visible modifications, if any at all.
To begin, click on ‘Blocks,’ then choose the ‘HTML’ block and drag it to the desired location.
You may further personalize your popup by using more blocks, headers, text, and other elements.
This is where we’ll configure the appearance of your popup window.
However, if you want the term to be shorter or longer, you may make the necessary adjustments.
On the following screen, you can choose to leave the default selections as they are.
When you’re finished, click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
Once you’ve done that, navigate to the ‘Publish’ menu and change the ‘Publish Status’ setting from Draft to Published.
Following this, your Amazon ad popup will be active on your website and will be visible to visitors after the time period you specified earlier.
Their display rules are incredibly strong, and you can use them to display several Amazon adverts that are tailored to different portions of your website.
We really hope that this post was helpful in adding Amazon advertisements to WordPress.
We encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more WordPress video tutorials if you enjoyed this post. On top of that, you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Blog Posts – NewBlogr
Enrolling in the Amazon affiliate program is a fantastic method to make money from your WordPress website. Following your registration for the program, you will be able to promote Amazon items on your site. Using affiliate links that contain your unique code, you direct your visitors to Amazon. A unique code is used by Amazon to identify you and to pay commissions on purchases made through their site. In this tutorial, I’ll walk you through the process of including Amazon affiliate links in your WordPress blog posts step by step.
Step One – Sign In To Your Amazon Affiliate Account.
Since Amazon affiliate links are only available to those who have signed up for an account with the company, you must be logged in while searching for goods to promote. Sign in by entering your information.
Step Two – Select A Product Or Products Page
Go to Amazon.com and look for products that you would want to advertise. You may establish affiliate links for any page on your website. You have the option of selecting a single product page. Additionally, you may link to a product page that has many goods, such as a bestselling page. The next step is to establish an affiliate link for your blog, which you may do after you have chosen the page.
Step Three – Create An Affiliate Link
You will have access to the Amazon SiteStripe if you are an Amazon affiliate. A link to Sitestripe is located at the top of the page. You build affiliate links with your unique code by using the SiteStripe platform.
How To Create An Affiliate Text Link
To establish a link for a specific product, select ‘Text’ from the SiteStripe drop-down menu. After a brief period of time, a box displaying your affiliate link to this website will appear. Make a note of this URL. The procedure is the same for pages that contain several products. On the SiteStripe, choose ‘Text’ and then copy the link that has been highlighted.
How To Create An Affiliate Image Link
Affiliate image links are only allowed for single product pages and are not available for multiple product pages. Select ‘Image’ from the SiteStripe drop-down menu on the single product page. Select the picture size and then copy the HTML code that has been highlighted.
Step Four – Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Posts.
Copy the affiliate link you created from the Amazon SiteStripe and paste it into your web browser. Mark the text in your blog post where you wish to include a link with a highlighter. Right-click on your mouse and pick ‘Paste’ from the drop-down menu. I propose that you enable the option to open the link in a new tab once you have pasted it. By opening the link in a new tab, you assure that your visitor will be able to return to your site. The color of the text in your post changes to indicate that it is a clickable link.
How To Add Affiliate Image Links To WordPress
Copy the HTML code from the Amazon SiteStripe that has been highlighted. Custom HTML blocks should be included in your blog article.
The HTML code from the SiteStripe should be pasted into the ‘Custom HTML’ section of the page. To view the image, select ‘Preview’ from the drop-down menu. You will receive a commission if a visitor to your site clicks on this picture and makes a purchase on Amazon.
How To Align The Product Image
The default location of the picture is to the left. Before you may re-align the block, you must first convert it. Select ‘Convert to blocks’ from the drop-down menu after clicking on the three dots. After that, eliminate this stumbling impediment. After that, simply click on the Amazon picture. After that, click on the alignment icon.
How To Add Alternative Text To Amazon Affiliate Images
To begin, simply click on the image. Select the three dots on the toolbar and then ‘Convert to blocks’ from the drop-down menu. Fill in the blanks to the right of the editor with your alternative text.
How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To WordPress Video Tutorial
Following your registration with the Amazon affiliate network, you will be able to promote Amazon items on your website in order to get commissions. Create text and picture links for your blog entries by using the Amazon SiteStripe service. Select the goods on Amazon.com that you want to promote, then click on ‘Text’ or ‘Image’ on the Amazon SiteStripe to customize your message. Each link carries a unique code that corresponds to you. In the event that a visitor clicks on one of these links and makes a purchase, you will be compensated.
- To find out how Amazon pays you and how to get paid by Amazon.
- As a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, you are required to post a notice on your website.
- Contact us.
- Every day, I check my blog to see whether anyone has left a remark.
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links and Images to WordPress Blog Posts
Are you a new Amazon affiliate seeking for a lesson on how to insert product links and photos into your WordPress blog? Look no further. You’ve arrived to the correct location. My detailed guide on how to appropriately incorporate Amazon Associates links, photos, and banners into a WordPress site, earn associate income, and use the Amazon Site Stripe can be found here: Amazon Site Stripe. Because, as you may be aware, once you have applied to the Amazon affiliate network, you may begin embedding and advertising items immediately in the hopes of generating three sales during the first 180 days of your participation.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, READ THIS: Instructions on how to begin as an Amazon affiliate This guide will presume that you have previously applied to be an Amazon affiliate and that you have gained access to the Amazon Associates dashboard before continuing.
Before we get started, I’d like to make one final point.
This means that if you decide to make a purchase after clicking on my link, I may receive a commission.
In case you want to learn visually, you should first watch this YouTube movie on the subject: And if you learn better by following written directions, you’ll appreciate my step-by-step tutorial on how to identify and utilize your Amazon affiliate links to monetise your blog material, which is included below!
How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links To Anchor Text In WordPress
One of the most effective methods for bloggers to utilize Amazon affiliate links to promote things they enjoy is to simply link to them from their own websites. The ability to attach your unique Amazon affiliate link to the anchor text of your choosing is available whether you are writing a review of a single product, creating a list or round-up of several products, or referencing resources at random in your articles. The anchor text is the word or phrase to which you’re adding the link, and it can be any length.
However, my experience has shown me that it is preferable to use an anchor text that informs the reader exactly what is on the other side, rather than simply saying “click here.” Having demonstrated how an Amazon affiliate link can be used to generate traffic to a website in the form of anchor text, it is time to demonstrate how simple it is to do the same for your own WordPress blog!
- Obtain access to the Amazon customer account that is tied with your affiliate account. To find the product you want to link to, go to Amazon.com (or any other Amazon marketplace) and browse through the offerings. You should see a grey bar (referred to as the Site Stripe) at the top of your browser window. You may use either the shortened or full form of the URL supplied – it is entirely up to you! )
- Click on “Text” and copy the link provided
- Return to the WordPress blog post that you’re currently working on
- Make a copy of the anchor text and paste it into the link field, just like you would for any other link. If you’re new to adding links to your WordPress content, be sure to go through the entire tutorial below.
- Please remember to set the link to open in a new tab and to indicate that the link is sponsored. Using the same procedure, you may include links to as many goods as you need.
Not to mention, don’t forget to include an affiliate disclaimer at the end of every article in which you employ affiliate links. This is necessary by law in order to inform your readers that you will receive a commission if they make a purchase on Amazon after clicking on your hyperlink. You don’t want to forget that Amazon is also quite particular and rigid about this, so keep that in mind. They also need you to provide a disclaimer that is particular to their company. I’ve included the identical disclaimer that I use in my post on this topic below.
Read on for more information on how to properly disclose your affiliate links.
Never disclose your affiliate links with anybody outside of the company in order to risk being taken out of their affiliate program (such as PDFs, private message boards, private FB groups, emails, password protected pages and so on).
How to Add Amazon Product Images To Your Blog Posts
Adding affiliate links to your blog articles or web pages is a reasonably simple process. However, when it comes to including Amazon items on your site and linking to them through your affiliate link, there is a precise procedure that must be followed. In contrast to other items that you may be marketing on your blog, you are unable to simply capture or download the seller’s photos and embed them into your WordPress site along with your affiliate links – you must instead utilize the Amazon Site Stripe to complete the transaction on Amazon.
Here’s how you can go about it:
- Obtain access to the Amazon customer account that is tied with your affiliate account. To find the product you want to link to, go to Amazon.com (or any other Amazon marketplace) and browse through the offerings. Locate the Amazon Associates Site Stripe (which should be at the top of your page)
- Then click on “Picture” and choose the appropriate image size (I generally go with the Large option). Copy the one-of-a-kind picture code that was produced. It should begin with “a href” (hypertext link)
- Return to your WordPress article and finish it. If you’re using the new Gutenberg editor, all you have to do is create a new “HTML” block and paste the code into it
- Otherwise, you’ll need to use the old editor.
A basic and clean product image with your affiliate link already placed in it should be the end result of your efforts.
And just for the record, it is a medium picture — which is why, in articles where I want the products to stand out, I typically use the big image code instead of the medium image code. When using the Classic editor in WordPress, you will need to do the following before you can continue.
- Make a note of where you want to include your image in your post. Click “Edit as HTML” in the top right corner of the screen. Copy and paste your Amazon affiliate picture code into this field. Return to “Edit visually” to restore the image to its original state and view it again
If you’re having trouble with that element, go back to the beginning of this post and watch the YouTube video connected, as you’ll be able to follow along more easily after seeing that video.
How to Display Amazon LinksImages Better
Because Amazon has so many limitations that affiliates must follow, it might be difficult to provide our readers with a comprehensive display of product options right on our WordPress website. The majority of the time, our links and affiliate photos are disregarded, and you receive very few hits and earn pennies, even if your site has a large amount of traffic. Not to mention the fact that we are unable to disclose product pricing since we must instead send them to Amazon for verification. Due to the fact that sellers occasionally increase or decrease their fees, Amazon wants to ensure that we are conveying the most up-to-date pricing.
Check out the video below to see it in action.
Nonetheless, here’s why I adore it and why I use it as the platform for my secondary pet blog:
- Create unique product boxes that better showcase the items you wish to advertise with this tool. This boosts the number of clicks on your ads and so improves your earnings. It allows you to be notified when Amazon goods are out of stock, allowing you to source substitutes and avoid losing out on any possible affiliate revenue. This feature automatically retrieves the product price from Amazon+ and changes it once every 24 hours. It is identified by the Prime badge. (It is readily recognized by everyone! )
- The ability to design bespoke banners or calls to action is provided by this feature. It gives your site a more unified, branded appearance that appears less spammy
Get 14 days of free Lasso service to improve the visibility of your affiliate links by clicking here. However, I’ve been utilizing it for my second blog, and I’m earning 80 percent more in Amazon affiliate sales from it than I do from this website. Coincidence? I’m not sure what I’m thinking.
How To Add Amazon Native Shopping AdsBanners
You may also incorporate Amazon banners if you want to go a step further and show several items while also experimenting with different tactics in order to make more money as an Amazon affiliate. You may design your own Native Shopping Ads, which will display a list of four goods – either of your choosing or those recommended by Amazon – on your website. Listed below are instructions on how to locate and build them:
- Register with Amazon Associates and log in to your dashboard
- Go to Product LinkingNative Shopping Ads for more information. Select the sort of display you wish to build from the “Create” bar at the top of the screen. Select “Custom Ads” if you want to be able to choose all of the goods yourself. In order to present various goods to different readers, Amazon’s recommendation and search advertising make use of Amazon’s cookies. However, you may still select the primary category or search word.)
- Find the items you wish to sell, as well as the sort of banner you want to use. I tend to keep to the “Grid” while designing
- Choose four goods from the list below
- Make changes to the banner’s title and any other relevant information. Copy the ad code that has been produced. Copy and paste it into a separate HTML block on your WordPress site, just like you did with the picture ad
And there you have it! Instead of a single, uninteresting image, you get a display of four goods, each with a title, a price, and the most recent reviews. Additional samples of it in action, as well as more information on how it works, can be found here. These native shopping ads can be effective, but they can significantly slow down your page speed. Based on my own experience, I try to keep them to no more than 1-2 banners each page.
Additionally, if you ever wish to advertise certain categories, events (such as Prime Day) or specials, you may utilize the Product Linking Banners feature in your dashboard to make Amazon banners. According to my observations, it’s best to keep the number of banners you utilize to a minimum because people are quick to disregard anything that appears to be an advertisement. As an alternative, insert strategic text links throughout your material or make use of a display plugin like asLasso. It’s also important not to overlook the Amazon affiliate bonuses that are available to qualified affiliates.
A collection of prizes that you may earn for recommending others to one of Amazon’s programs or offerings are known as Amazon bounties.
These are completely free for your visitors, but you still get compensated, making them an excellent option to supplement your monthly commissions. You can find a complete list of all currently active Amazon bounties here, and you can also get your links for them.
How To Make More Money As An Amazon Affiliate
For bloggers and content providers, the Amazon affiliate program may be a lucrative source of income. In order to give you a sense of what’s possible, my friend Debbie earns $5,000 a month only through Amazon sales, which you can see here. In this post, she shares her Amazon success story with us. The reason why the Amazon Associates program is such a lucrative source of income is that customers have faith in Amazon. A lot of people have already created an account or made a purchase on the website.
Not to mention the fact that you receive a commission regardless of whether item is bought.
And believe me when I say that people buy the most amusing items from time to time.
6 tips to increase your Amazon affiliate sales:
- Choose items that are relevant to your consumers and that meet their needs. In order to encourage clicks, carefully place links and pictures throughout your material. To discover new tactics, enroll in an excellent Amazon affiliate training course. Follow Amazon’s policies – disclaim your links, only include them where they are authorized, and don’t try to cheat by convincing your friends to make purchases through your affiliate connections. They’ll figure it out
- Increase the number of clicks and sales by utilizing an affiliate link display plugin. Work on expanding the number of people who visit your blog – it will pay off in the long term.
It’s also important to remember that Amazon isn’t your only choice when it comes to affiliate marketing. I’ve compiled a list of additional high-paying programs that you may be interested in joining. Having said that, keep in mind that affiliate marketing is a long-term strategy that requires patience. To see results, you must be patient and persistent with your efforts. In addition, you must ensure that you are consistently producing high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience.
- Making Your First $1,000 in Affiliate Sales: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Fitness Bloggers: The Top 30 Affiliate Programs to Join
- What I Learned From My Affiliate Marketing Failed Attempt
- Bloggers Earn a Lot of Money – Here Are the Best Blogging Income Reports
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links and Product Images To A WordPress Blog in 2021
Getting Your First $1,000 in Affiliate Sales; How to Make Your First $1,000 in Affiliate Sales For fitness bloggers, here are the best 30 affiliate programs to join. What I Learned From My Affiliate Marketing Mistake; Bloggers Earn a Lot of Money – Here Are the Best Blogging Income Reports
Compatible with PA-API 5!
After the conclusion of the PA-API (Product Advertising API) v4 on October 31, 2019, your site may no longer be able to show Amazon items if it is using an old API key from Amazon. If this is the case, just regenerate keys in the Amazon Associates member’s area and you’ll be good to go!
Migrate from Amazon Associates Link Builder
Are you seeking for a replacement for the Amazon Associates Link Builder plugin, which has been discontinued? If such is the case, this plugin may handle the shortcodes that were added with their Gutenberg block. Instead of editing hundreds of articles to replace the shortcode, you may just activate the option and do so in one step.
Display a particular product in a post
Don’t be concerned if you only want to include a few images of your chosen specialized items in an article. That is something you can accomplish as well. To use the product URL, simply paste it into the post editor. There is no need for a shortcode.
See How Amazon Affiliate Links are Displayed
Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States are among the countries represented.
China is supported for the category unit type in the category unit type.
Automatic Insertion in Posts and Feeds
With auto-insert, all you have to do is double-check where you want the product links to appear.
- The ability to convert static content is available if you choose to have the product link remain static. The converted contents will remain even if you deactivate or uninstall the plugin. Detail Visibility Criteria– You may enable or disable product links on the pages you want or do not want by post ID, taxonomy, page type, and post type
- You can also enable or disable product links on the homepage of your website.
You may change your Amazon affiliate links to point to the Amazon affiliate links of the location where the site visitor is considered to be located based on their IP address. As a result, you won’t have to worry about commission costs from visitors who come from other countries.
Auto Link Conversion
When you include links to Amazon items in your articles and comments, such links can be converted into your own affiliate links. This might be beneficial if your website allows visitors to publish material that contains Amazon affiliate links.
Placing the widget in the sidebar and selecting the unit that you built are the next steps. The product links will display in the location that you specify.
- By Units– choose the units that have been produced to be displayed in the widget. Using Contextual Search, there is no requirement for the creation of an entity. It will automatically search for goods that are related to the contents of the presently displayed page
Shortcode and PHP Function
Using the shortcode, you may place advertisements in individual articles and pages. If you wish to include the outputs in the theme template, you may do so by utilizing the PHP code provided by the plugin.
You may use a black and white list to filter out certain goods that you don’t want to be displayed. You can filter out products based on their description, title, and ASIN.
Visitors are more inclined to click on buttons than they are to click on ordinary text hyper links. Create your own custom buttons and insert them into the unit’s output.
Export Ads into External Sites with Feed
If you subscribe to the product feed generated with the units you create as RSS or JSON, you will be able to import them from third-party websites. If you already have a web site that can show RSS feed contents, you can simply establish a WordPress site someplace else and use this plugin to retrieve the feed from that site. If you are an App developer, you can just show the things from the feed rather than having to construct an API client from scratch.
Various Unit Options
- Image Size– The thumbnail images can be customized in terms of size. It handles images up to 500 pixels in size and has a clear resolution. To avoid the visitor being bored, it is best to arrange the product links in a random order. This will provide the visitor a more refreshed impression. In order to avoid being banned by browsers, you can obfuscate the URLs of the links you create. Add-ons for ad-blocking
- And it does more.
In addition to the Item Formatunit option, which allows you to define the output of a unit, you may construct a custom template for use in other units. This provides you with greater customization options and allows you to create more intricate and elaborate designs.
- Select the category that corresponds to the subject of your website. Using Product Search, you may construct an individual unit from a search result. Lookup particular products using the item lookup feature. Items from an external web source are listed using the URL. In order to do more complicated PA-API queries, ScratchPad Payload should be used.
Create a unit first, and then display it using widgets, shortcodes, or auto-insert to get things started.
The following arguments may be supplied with the shortcode, or with the PHP function of the plugin,AmazonAutoLinks(): id – the ID of the unit to link to id – the ID of the unit to link to The following code:?php AmazonAutoLinks(array(‘id’ =123)); ?label– the label that has been assigned to the units ?php AmazonAutoLinks(array(‘label’ =’WordPress’);?asin– ASINs (product IDs) separated by commas (‘,’) are used in this function.
search– Enter search terms separated by commas (,) in the php AmazonAutoLinks(array(‘asin’ =’B016ZNRC0Q, B00ZV9PXP2); What is the syntax for?php AmazonAutoLinks(array(‘search terms’ =’WordPress’));? There are a number of arguments that can be used when thesearchargument is supplied.
- SearchIndex– This feature allows you to filter search results by category. See thelocale reference for a list of acceptable values. For example, in the United States, Sort / SortBy– is used (PA-API required) Sort the results in ascending order. The following values are accepted: AvgCustomerReviews,Featured,NewestArrivals, Price:HighToLow,Price:LowToHigh,Relevance. See here for further information on each of the values. e.g
- BrowseNode and BrowseNodeId are two different things (PA-API required) Search results are filtered based on the category ID
- Availability– (PA-API required) This search filter restricts the results to only those products that have the given product availability status. AcceptsAvailableorIncludeOutOfStock. Seedetails
- MerchantId / Merchant–
- MerchantId / Merchant– (PA-API required) This filter restricts search results to to those things that are sold by the specified vendor. Seedetails are in good condition (PA-API required) This function restricts the search results to to those products that meet the provided product requirement. AcceptsAny,New,Used,CollectibleorRefurbished. The following are the seedetails: MaximumPrice/MaxPrice– (PA-API required) Filters search results to only include goods with a price that is less than the given price. The value must be formatted in the smallest possible currency denomination. Using the example above, in the US marketplace, set1234for $12.34
- MinimumPrice / MinPrice– is the lowest price possible (PA-API required) This search filter restricts the results to goods having a price greater than the given price. The value must be formatted in the smallest possible currency denomination. Take, for example, the set1234for $12.34 in the United States marketplace
- MinPercentageOff / MinSavingPercent– (PA-API required) This filter restricts search results to only those goods that have a given discount %. For example, where20denotes a 20 percent discount
- MinReviewsRating– This is the lowest possible rating (PA-API required) Items having a customer rating greater than the given value are excluded from the search results. Accepts a positive integer between 2 and 5, for example, for items having a rating higher than 4
- CurrencyOfPreference– The currency of preference (PA-API required) The currency that is preferred. See thelocale reference for a list of acceptable values. LanguagesOfPreference– a list of preferred languages (PA-API required) The preferred language is defined by the ISO 639 language code (see below). See thelocale reference for a list of acceptable values.
Theid, asin, and searcharguments cannot be used in the same sentence. Due to the fact that these shortcode parameter names are case insensitive, maxpriceis likewise allowed for MaxPrice. You may also specify one or more of the following options.
- Country– (string) the country in which the shop is located. Accepted value types include: CA, CN, FR, DE, IT, JP, UK, ES, US, IN, BR, MX, AU, TR, AE, SG, SE, and NL
- Associate id– (string) the Amazon Associates ID for the affiliate
- Count– (integer) determines how many items are to be displayed
- Image size– (integer) determines the size of the image in pixels
- Title length– (integer) Set-1 to remove all restrictions. Default value: 1
- Description length– (integer) the maximum number of characters in the description. Set-1 to remove all restrictions. In this case, the value is 250. link style– (integer) the link style. The valid values are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Default:1.
- 1–/ /dp/ /ref=?tag=
- 2–/exec/obidos/ASIN/ / /ref=
- 3–/gp/product/ /?tag=ref=
- 4–/dp/ASIN/ /ref=?tag=
- 5–/dp/ASIN/ /ref=?tag=
- 6–/dp/ASIN/ /ref=?tag=
Credit link– (integer|boolean) identifies a hyperlink. whether or not to display the credit link 1 / true to display, 0 / false to conceal. subimage size– (integer) The size of the sub-image in pixels, measured in pixels. Default:100. the max number of subimages to display– (integer) the maximum number of subimages to show a variable that specifies the maximum amount of customer reviews (as a number of integers). Whether to display the “Now retrieving.” message while sub-elements are awaiting retrieval is controlled by the show now retrieving message property (boolean|integer).
- The following values are considered acceptable.
- product title–(string) An alternate text that may be used to replace the product title in anchor text.
- show errors–(integer) Whether or not to display the output error.
- 0: do not display an error message
- 1: display the error message
- Show the mistake in an HTML remark, if possible.
These settings may be pre-defined from the Dashboard-Auto Amazon Links-Settings-Default page by selecting Default from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, if these parameters are omitted, the values specified on the configuration page will be utilized.
Shortcode to Display Buttons
The percent button percent tag in theItem Formatunit option lets you to include a button; however, a button itself may be shown on its own using the shortcode, The following parameters are accepted by the program.
- The name Asin is an abbreviation for Asinomorphic morphology (required, string) ASINs separated by a comma
- Type– (optional, integer) 0 represents a link to the product page, and 1 represents an add to cart button. the default value is 1
- The id value is (optional, integer) The ID of the button. To make use of the button established using Dashboard -Auto Amazon Links -Manage Buttons, enter the button ID in the appropriate field. a large number of items– (optional, integer) The amount of the item to be added to the shopping cart. When several ASINs are supplied, the values should be separated by commas. a nation — (optional, string) The geographical location of the marketplace. If no value is specified, the default value specified in the Default setting tab will be used. associate id is a unique identifier (optional, string) The tag that is associated with the tag. If no value is specified, the default value specified in the Default setting tab will be used. access key is a string that represents a key to a resource (optional, string) The public key for the PA-API. If this option is not selected, the default value from the Authentication tab will be used
- Label– If this option is not selected, the label will be used (optional, string) The label on the button. ‘Buy Now’, for example. Default:Buy Now
- Offer listing id– (optional, scalar) An offer listing id provided by Amazon
How to Create Own Template
The first step is to copy an existing template that may be found in the folder wp-content/plugins/amazon-auto-links/template Then rename the folder that was transferred. Step 2Remove all files other than style.css and template.php because the remaining files are unnecessary. Step 3: Edit style.css and template.php to make changes to the design. Step 4Create a folder namedamazon-auto-linksin the root directory of your theme. You would go to wp-content/themes/twentythirteen/amazon-auto-links if you are using Twenty Thirteen as your theme of choice.
7After you complete Step 6, the plugin will automatically identify and add your newly created template to the template listing table.
Upgrading V1 to V2
When upgrading from version 1 to version 2, several settings will be lost. This includes the following:
- The placements of the insertion area
- The widget in the sidebar
It is necessary to adjust these choices.
How to Obtain Access Key and Secret Key
API requests can only be completed with the use of an access key and a secret key. Aside from Amazon Associates, we must deal with two more Amazon services that are distinct from one another. Please see the section under “How to register as a Product Advertising API developer” for more information. To begin, you must first create a Product Advertising API account. Check that your account with the Amazon Product Advertising API is active before creating an access key for it. Step 2 – Create an account using Amazon Web Service.
(You may browse to My Account/Console-Security Credential from the pull-down menu in the upper right corner.) The third step is to create an access key.
Then click on theCreate New Access Keybutton to start the process of creating a key.
Amazon has updated its policy so that users will not be able to get the secret key at a later time.
If this occurs, erase the access key that was produced and repeat the process from the beginning. With Scratchpad, you can determine whether or not your access key is legitimate.