Go to ‘Auto Affiliate Links’ menu in your WordPress Admin panel. Add your affiliate links, along with one or more keywords. Do this for every affiliate link you want to display. Select if you want your links to be nofollow, cloaked, to open in new window, and the maximum number of lniks that are added to every article.
- 1 Can I use affiliate links on WordPress?
- 2 How do I add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress?
- 3 How do I add affiliate links to my blog?
- 4 What is Clickbank?
- 5 How do I find affiliate links?
- 6 How do I create an affiliate link for free?
- 7 How do I add Amazon affiliate links to my website?
- 8 How do I promote affiliate products on my blog?
- 9 Can you post affiliate links on Blogger?
- 10 Adding Amazon.com Affiliate Links to your WordPress.com site
- 10.0.1 Searching and Finding a Product
- 10.0.2 Designing Your Amazon Affiliate Link
- 10.0.3 How do I decide between a Text Only link or an Image Only link?
- 10.0.4 Adding Your Amazon Affiliate Link
- 10.0.5 Using a Text Widget
- 11 How to Add Affiliate Links in WordPress with ThirstyAffiliates
- 12 3 Free Ways To Add Affiliate Links To WordPress Site 
- 13 What is Affiliate Link?
- 14 3 Best Methods To Add Affiliate Links to WordPress At No Cost
- 14.1 1. How To Add Affiliate Links to WordPress In Less Than Half-a-Minute Using ThirstyAffiliates Free Plugin
- 14.2 2. How To Insert Affiliate Links In WordPress Using Pretty Links Free Plugin
- 14.3 3. How To Create Affiliate Links In WordPress Using Easy Affiliate Links Free Plugin
- 15 Final Thoughts: Best Method to add Affiliate Links to WordPress site
- 16 Add Affiliate Links to WordPress: FAQs
- 17 How To Create Affiliate Links In WordPress in 2022: 4 DIFFERENT Ways
- 18 4 Methods for Inserting Affiliate Links in WordPress
- 19 Rules About Amazon Product Images, Prices, and Reviews
- 20 How to Create Amazon Tracking IDs
- 21 How to Manually Insert an Amazon Affiliate Link
- 22 How to Create Affiliate Links in WordPress with a Plugin
- 23 How to Use Amazon OneLink
- 24 3 Important Affiliate Link Settings
- 25 Affiliate Disclosures
- 26 How To Add Affiliate Links To WordPress
- 27 How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress (2 Methods)
- 28 How to add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress manually
- 29 How to add Amazon affiliate links to WordPress with a plugin
- 30 Start adding Amazon affiliate links today
Affiliate links are allowed on WordPress.com as long as the primary purpose of your blog is to create original content. We do not allow sites that exist primarily to drive traffic to affiliate links. Affiliate links should be related to your site’s content in some way.
Add Amazon Affiliate Links Using a Plugin
- Install and activate the plugin. Go to Dashboard > Amazon Auto Links > Add Unit by Category.
- Configure the options and select categories.
- After saving the unit option, go to Manage Units to get the shortcode.
- Here’s how Amazon affiliate links will appear within a post:
To include affiliate links to a Blogger.com blog, the user must first sign in and add a bit of code onto the sidebar.
- Open a blank document in your favorite word processor and copy and paste the affiliate code into it.
- Go to Blogger.com and sign in using your email address and password.
What is Clickbank?
Clickbank is both a marketplace for affiliates and an e-commerce platform for digital content creators. As a content owner, you can add your product to Clickbank’s database and they will manage the sale and checkout process, as well as making it visible to their network of affiliate marketers.
4 ways to find the best affiliate programs for your niche
- Google search. Searching for affiliate programs on the biggest search engine in the world, Google, is an easy and straightforward way to find the best affiliate programs in your niche.
- Affiliate directories.
- Competing products.
- Find affiliate links.
How to Create Your Affiliate Links
- Step 1: Add New Affiliate Link. Each affiliate link must be created separately, by going to: AccessAlly > Affiliate > Link Setup.
- Step 2: Name Your Affiliate Link. Next, name your link something descriptive.
- Step 3: Designate Your URL.
- Step 4: Add New Affiliate Link to Page.
Associates Central Website
- After logging into your account on affiliate-program.amazon.com, click on “Product Links” found under the “Product Linking” tab on the black bar.
- Search for the item you want to link to either by keyboard or ASIN/ISBN.
- Click “Get Link” button to right of item.
How do I promote affiliate products on my blog?
5 Working Tips To Promote Affiliate Products:
- Write Review post: Nothing beats a killer review post about a product!
- Blog post promotion: A proper technique is to use affiliate links inside your blog posts and then promote those posts.
- Use coupon codes:
- Use featured post:
- Use banners on the sidebar:
The affiliate program will assign you a URL for linking to its product. You’ll want to make sure you’re using the link strategically to maximize click-throughs. automatically insert affiliate links into blog posts easily. Speaking of blog posts, long form content is one of the best ways to promote products.
Adding Amazon.com Affiliate Links to your WordPress.com site
Amazon.com provides a mechanism for website owners to assist in the monetization of their sites through the use of Amazon Affiliate links. By including these links on your website, your visitors will have the opportunity to purchase the items you have reviewed or recommended, and you will receive a commission on each transaction. Affiliate links are permitted on WordPress.com as long as the primary goal of your site is the creation of original material, which is the case for most blogs. Sites that operate only for the purpose of driving traffic to affiliate links are not permitted.
In order to set up for an Amazon Associates account, go toAmazon.com Associates Central and fill out the necessary information about your business.
The following is a table of contents:
Searching and Finding a Product
The following screen will be displayed once you’ve entered into Amazon Associates Central: Once you’ve logged into Amazon Associates Central, you’ll be greeted with a search window that looks somewhat like this: You are free to enter whatever sort of goods you like in that box. In this case, we’re looking for a blender that will allow us to make wonderful smoothies. To search for a product, you may also use the Browse for Product tab if that is what you prefer doing. Amazon will show you with a selection of goods that are related to your search criteria.
You’ll need to click on the Get Link button that appears in the search results that Amazon provides you.
Designing Your Amazon Affiliate Link
You’ve arrived at the Link Builder, where you may create your Amazon Affiliate link to promote your business. On WordPress.com, you’ll need to select either the Text Only or the Image Only tabs in order to be able to use the affiliate link. Using the Text and Image option will be available if your site is on the Business plan or above, and plugins and themes have been installed. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
‘Text Only’ links are precisely what their name implies: they are simply an ordinary text link to the product with your affiliate code embedded inside it. (They also contain some wording for the link itself, which you may change if you so choose. ) These are best used in situations where you don’t need or don’t want a picture, such as in the middle of text, as seen below. Image Simply links are similar in that they only carry the product image from Amazon.com, but they allow you to include your own content.
Each link type will be beneficial in a number of scenarios, so select the one that you believe will be the most effective for what you want to accomplish with the connection.
Using a Text Only Link
In the upper-left corner, you may change the phrasing of your text link if you like. After that, click the Highlight HTML button at the bottom to pick the code and copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) to paste it on your website.
Using an Image Only Link
The following is an example of how to create an Image Only link: Some options are available in the upper-left corner, such as where you want the link to take you and what size picture you want to use. The Highlight HTML button, which is located at the bottom of the page, may be used to pick the code and copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) to paste into your website, just like the Text Only links.
Using the Text and Image Link (For Business and eCommerce Plan Sites Only)
Using the Text and Image Link feature is only available if your site is on the Business Plan or above, and it already has plugins or a custom theme installed. Some choices are available in the upper-left corner, such as the option to open the link in a new window, the option to display a border, and the ability to customize the background color, title color, and pricing color. You may copy the code from your browser’s clipboard (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) and paste it into your website by clicking the Highlight HTML button at the bottom.
Adding Your Amazon Affiliate Link
Once you’ve obtained your code, you’ll need to navigate to the post, page, or widget where you want the link to be placed. Adding a Group block will be necessary if you’re going to be editing posts and pages with the Block Editor. Then, within that block, insert an HTML block, into which you should paste the HTML code as follows: In order to include content in a paragraph block below an Image Only link, you should first create a paragraph block below the image only link. When you’re finished, click Publish or Update to save your work.
You’ve got an Amazon Affiliate link, which is great!
To access it, click on the HTML tab, which looks like this: In the HTML tab, copy and paste (Control + V on Windows/Linux, Command + V on macOS) the code into the location where you’d want the link to be displayed.
Using a Text Widget
If you’re adding the code to a Text Widget, there’s nothing specific you need to do. Text Widgets are pre-configured to support HTML, so you can just paste the code into the text box and click on Publish to save your changes. ↑ The following is a table of contents: Adding links to your custom menu is a little different, because you simply need the link and no more code to accomplish this. Searching for or browsing for the product you want to turn into a link will be your first step. This time, though, instead of selecting Get Link, you’ll want to click the arrow next to it, which will look like this: This will cause a pop-up box to appear, which will look like this: It performs the same thing as it did in Step 5 above: it selects the contents of the box, allowing you to copy it (Control + C on Windows and Linux, Command + C on macOS) and paste it anywhere on your website using the Copy HTML button.
Once you’ve copied the URL, navigate to your site’s Customizer by clicking My Sites, then the underAppearance section of the navigation bar.
From there, navigate to theMenussection and choose the menu item to which you’d like to add the hyperlink.
In the following window, click on Add to Menu, then drag and drop the link where you’d like it to appear in your site’s menu. Finally, click on Publish to preserve your changes. Now you’ll have a great affiliate link right in the menu bar of your website!
How to Add Affiliate Links in WordPress with ThirstyAffiliates
We are frequently requested for affiliate marketing advice for blogs and websites that are powered by WordPress. What is the key to achieving success in affiliate marketing? Was wondering what the finest WordPress affiliate marketing plugin is. According to our transparency page, we at WPBeginner do generate money from affiliate links, which we have already disclosed. The truth is that there isn’t much of a secret to our affiliate marketing strategy. We only suggest items and services that we have personally used or would use in the future.
You may learn more about why we use Sucuri by reading our post on 5 reasons why we use Sucuri.
Each and every blogger need only one affiliate marketing WordPress plugin: something that allows them to manage their affiliate links.
What is ThirstyAffiliates
ThirstyAffiliates is a WordPress plugin that allows you to manage your affiliate links. It enables you to save your affiliate links, categorize them into categories, and manage them in a more organized manner than previously possible. It also assists you in the creation of branded affiliate URLs as well as the automated replacement of particular keywords with affiliate links. The majority of affiliate links look something like this: aff id=145983 Those URLs are difficult to remember, and the site itself is aesthetically displeasing.
You may even include the category slug in your cloaked link if you want to.
The plugin is now compatible with all other WordPress plugins, including backup plugins, as a result of this.
Incorporating links into your blog posts and pages is as straightforward as including any other link in your blog articles.
How to Install and Set up Thirsty Affiliates plugin
Go to theThirstyAffiliateswebsite and select a subscription plan from the menu. There are three different subscription options available at the time of writing. Standard, Premium, and Professional are the three levels of service. We chose the professional edition of the plugin since it has a feature that has the potential to double, if not treble, your affiliate income in a short period of time. The auto-linker add-on is responsible for this functionality. Other functions (such as importer and statistics) are important, but the auto-linker is the single most useful feature of this plugin, aside from the management.
- When it comes to having several websites, this is the greatest value available.
- If you purchased a premium or professional plan, you will also receive add-on plugins as part of your package.
- Please refer to our documentation on how to install plugins in WordPress.
- Navigate to the plugin’s configuration page, which can be found under ThirstyAffiliates » Settings.
- It will be utilized in your cloaked link before the link slug in order to distinguish it.
- The plugin also has a built-in spell checker.
- The prefix “eferas” is used by WPBeginner for all of our affiliate links.
- Adding the link category to the URL after the link prefix and before the link slug will do this.
- As an illustration: Adding a “nofollow” attribute to your affiliate links is the third option available on the settings page.
- An additional option is the ability to launch affiliate links in a new window.
- The final option is to keep track of who is currently logged in.
It is OK to keep this option unchecked if you are operating an application where only a small number of individuals will be able to log in to your website. You may now save your adjustments and you will be ready to utilize thirsty affiliates on your website once everything is finished.
How to add Affiliate Links using ThirstyAffiliates
Choose a membership package from the ThirstyAffiliates website. Three different subscription plans are available at the time of writing. A standard, a premium, and a professional version are all available for purchase. It is for this reason that we have invested in the professional version of the plugin, which includes a function that will more than double, if not treble, your affiliate earnings. The auto-linker add-on provides this functionality. Other functions (such as importer and statistics) are important, but the auto-linker is the single most useful feature of this plugin, aside from the administration.
- This is the greatest bargain if you have several websites to host.
- Add-on plugins are included with the premium or professional plans, if you purchased one of them.
- Please refer to our tutorial on how to install plugins in WordPress.
- Select ThirstyAffiliates » Settings from the navigation bar to see the plugin’s configuration page.
- When creating your cloaked link, this prefix will be used before the link slug you choose.
- Also available is the option to create your own unique prefixes.
- Second, you may include the category of the link in the URL of the webpage.
- The reason we do not utilize this option on our websites is that we believe it adds unnecessary length to the URL.
- Nofollow links should be included to all of your affiliate links, thus we recommend that you tick this box and use nofollow.
- In addition, we recommend that you look into it as well.
- If you are operating a WordPress website where users may create accounts, we strongly recommend that you activate this functionality.
It is OK to keep this option unchecked if you are operating an application where only a small number of individuals will be able to log in. You may now save your adjustments and you will be ready to utilize thirsty affiliates on your website once you have completed the steps outlined.
Adding Affiliate Links in WordPress Posts and Pages
In addition to using the auto-linker, you may find it necessary to manually insert affiliate links into your WordPress posts and pages. ThirstyAffiliates adds a button to the visual post editor in WordPress, allowing affiliates to earn commissions. By clicking on the button, a popup window displaying the ThirstyAffiliates link search will appear. You have the option of selecting the link from a list of links or searching for a specific connection. You may then enter a normal link, a shortcode, or an image link into your document or page.
Links added through ThirstyAffiliates will display in search results as an affiliate link, such as this:
Managing Affiliate Links in ThirstyAffiliates
ThirstyAffiliates manages links through the usage of WordPress’s built-in capabilities. Using ThirstyAffiliates plugins, affiliate links are automatically added to a custom post type, which makes it extremely simple to add, update, or delete an affiliate link. If you have the statistics add-on enabled, it will also display you the number of clicks for each link, split down into daily, weekly, and monthly clicks, if you have that option enabled. The statistics add-on for ThirstyAffiliates also includes complete statistics for all of your affiliate link activity, which can be seen on the statistics page.
- After that, you may refine your content approach in order to optimize your earning potential.
- If you learned something new from this post, we hope it was how to handle affiliate links in WordPress with ThirstyAffiliates!
- We encourage you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more WordPress video tutorials if you enjoyed this post.
- Please be aware that our material is sponsored by our readers.
- See how WPBeginner is supported, why it is important, and how you can help us by donating.
- Over 1.3 million readers around the world put their trust in us.
3 Free Ways To Add Affiliate Links To WordPress Site 
Do you want to learn how to add affiliate links to WordPress for free? Now, read this article to find out how to simply add affiliate links to WordPress posts and pages using the WordPress editor.
What is Affiliate Link?
An affiliate link is a URL that is special to a particular affiliate and cannot be shared by other affiliates. The personalised URLs that each affiliate marketer has consist of special identifiers such as your username, a randomly generated sequence of numbers, characters, and/or other forms of identification, and are unique to them. Most of the time, affiliate links are utilized to track the traffic that has been routed from your site to the advertiser’s site. Once a visitor to your site clicks on one of your affiliate links, a record is created and submitted to your affiliate program, which allows you to track metrics such as clicks, sales, and commissions.
Additionally, you will be compensated for leads.
When visitors click on the affiliate links on your website, a little text file known as a cookie is downloaded to their computer.
This is known as tracking. The actions of your visitors are then recorded by this cookie. If a product is purchased during a cookie duration window, the transaction is recorded in your affiliate account and credited to your account (typically 30 to 90 days).
- Related: What is affiliate marketing and how does it work? To get started, here’s a quick guide:
3 Best Methods To Add Affiliate Links to WordPress At No Cost
If you are an affiliate marketer who operates a WordPress blog or website, you must make informed decisions when selecting the tools that you will use to build, add, and manage your affiliate links in WordPress. Then and only then will your affiliate marketing be a success. That is, you must select the most effective affiliate management and marketing solutions in order to make your affiliate marketing efforts simple and fruitful. In turn, you might earn more money online as a result of this.
- Thriving Affiliates (the one and only easiest and most recommended affiliate program)
- ThirstyAffiliates (the one and only easiest and most recommended affiliate program)
- Pretty links
- Simple affiliate links
- And so forth.
Thriving Affiliates (the one and only easiest and most recommended affiliate program); ThirstyAffiliates (the one and only easiest and most recommended affiliate marketing program); Stunning links; straightforward affiliate links;
1. How To Add Affiliate Links to WordPress In Less Than Half-a-Minute Using ThirstyAffiliates Free Plugin
Learn how to effortlessly add affiliate links to any article by using the freeThirstyAffiliateplugin by watching the short video instruction below. Alternatively, you may just follow the procedures outlined following the video.
What is ThirstyAffiliates?
ThirstyAffiliates is the greatest affiliate link cloaking and management plugin for WordPress in the world. No other plugin exists that can streamline and automate the creation, addition, and management of affiliate links in your WordPress site. It is completely free to use. With this free plugin, you can quickly and easily build and add affiliate links to your WordPress site in less than half a minute, saving you time and effort. Beyond that, its free version offers the most basic functions required for your WordPress website, such as the automatic addition of nofollow, sponsored, and ugc attributes to your affiliate links.
Additionally, you can check clicks on your affiliate links as well as summary data directly from the WordPress site dashboard.
Aside from that, it includes excellent features in its free edition, such as:
- Automatically add rel=”nofollow,” rel=”sponsored,” and rel=”ugc” to your affiliate links in WordPress
- Automatically open your affiliate links in a new tab
- And receive an overview report of affiliate link hits directly from your WordPress site dashboard are all possibilities. The total number of clicks on your affiliate links during a certain time period is included in the overview reports. Furthermore, you may view the overall number of clicks on your individual affiliate link over a certain time period
- And much more.
- Consider reading: ThirstyAffiliates Review: The Best Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin
- You Might Also Like: Methods for adding rel=”sponsored” to affiliate links in accordance with Google’s requirements
In this part, you will learn how to include affiliate links into your WordPress posts and pages by utilizing the ThirstyAffiliates free plugin. Time allotted: 1 minute Installing the ThirstyAffiliates free version plugin in WordPress is the first step. 1. Navigate to the dashboard of your WordPress website. 2. Select PluginsAdd New from the drop-down menu. 3. In the search plugins bar, enter ThirstyAffiliate as the keyword. 4. Select ThirstyAfiliates Affiliate Link Manager from the drop-down menu and click theInstall Nowbutton.
- Press the Activatebutton to begin.
- Now that it’s installed, you can start utilizing it to build and insert affiliate links into your WordPress website.
- Step 1: Navigate to ThirstyAffiliatesNew Affiliate Link on your WordPress website.
- In theAdd titlefield, enter the title of your affiliate link, such asAmazon.com.
- Paste your affiliate link into theDestination URLfield, then click theSave Linkbutton at the top of the page to save your changes.
- You have now successfully integrated an affiliate link into your WordPress website.
The third step is to include affiliate links in your WordPress posts and pages using the ThirstyAffiliates free plugin (available here). Take a look at this: Top 16 Best Affiliate Programs You Should Join Right Away to Boost Your Blog’s Profitability
2. How To Insert Affiliate Links In WordPress Using Pretty Links Free Plugin
Pretty Links, like ThirstyAffiliates, is a popular free affiliate link cloaking plugin for WordPress that is also available for download. You can also use this to generate and insert affiliate links into your WordPress website. Let’s take a look at how to include affiliate links in your WordPress posts and pages by utilizing the free Pretty Links plugin. Step 1: Download and install the free Pretty Links plugin on your WordPress site.
- Navigate to thePluginsAdd New section of your WordPress site’s dashboard
- Type inPretty Linksin the search plugins bar
- Click theInstall Nowbutton next toPretty Links
- And then click theActivatebutton. Pretty Links, a free WordPress plugin, has now been activated on the WordPress site dashboard. In addition, you may now begin developing and incorporating affiliate connections into your WordPress site
The second step is to integrate your affiliate link into your WordPress website using the free Pretty Links plugin.
- To begin, go into your WordPress site and navigate to Pretty LinksAdd New. Fill in theAdd titlefield with the title of your affiliate link, such as Amazon. There are three parts to choose from: Basic, Advanced, and Professional. SelectRedirectionas301 (permanent) from the Basic drop-down menu. To enter your affiliate link, type it into theTarget URLfield. To update the page, click theUpdatebutton located at the upper right corner of the page. That’s all there is to it! After you have generated your affiliate link in your WordPress website, you can start promoting it. And you can now begin including this affiliate link in your WordPress posts and pages.
The third step is to incorporate affiliate links into your WordPress posts and pages.
- Navigate to the PostsAdd New section of your WordPress site’s dashboard. Add some text, such as Amazon, and make it stand out
- To access more rich text features, click on the Down Arrow. Pretty Link is available for viewing. When you install thePretty Linksfree plugin on your WordPress site, a Pretty Link will be instantly added to the rich text controls button in your Gutenberg editor. Here is an example: Click on this* enticing link
- Just a few seconds after typing in the title of the affiliate linkAmazonin the field box, the process will begin. If you have generated more than one affiliate link with the same title, then all of the affiliate links related to that title will be displayed on the page. Choose the affiliate link that you want to use. Consider the scenario in which you have only one affiliate link for this title. All you have to do is click on the link.
To insert a pretty link, click on the Insert Pretty Linkbutton. That’s all there is to it! After learning how to include your affiliate link into WordPress posts and pages using the Pretty Links free plugin, you may go on to the next step. If you are using the Classic Editor, select the Staricon that is located on the post editor. Following that, a pop-up window appears. Then:
- Select Use Existing Pretty Link from the drop-down menu. In the search field, type in the title of your affiliate link, such as Amazon.com
- Make sure the checkbox for “Open this Pretty Link in a new window/tab” is selected. To insert an existing pretty link, select the Insert Existing Pretty Link option.
Consider the following:What exactly is VigLink? How to Make Money With Your Existing Content: A Comprehensive Guide
3. How To Create Affiliate Links In WordPress Using Easy Affiliate Links Free Plugin
The Easy Affiliate Links plugin is yet another free affiliate link plugin that allows you to build and insert affiliate links into your WordPress posts and pages. To get started, let’s go over the procedures to include your affiliate links in your WordPress posts and pages by utilizing the Easy Affiliates Links free WordPress plugin. The first step is to download and install the free EasyAffiliate Links Plugin on your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the dashboard of your WordPress website. Select PluginsAdd New from the drop-down menu. In the search plugins bar, enterEasy Affiliates Links as the keyword
- Click theInstall Nowbutton next to theEasy Affiliates Links
- Then click theActivatebutton
- And then click theDonebutton.
Step2: Integrate the Easy Affiliates Links Free Plugin onto your WordPress site to create your affiliate link.
- Create a link on your WordPress site by going to Affiliate LinksManageLinks and clicking on the Create Linkbutton. A new pop-up window appears
- Click on it to continue. In theNamefield, enter the name of your affiliate link, for example, Amazon. Fill up the Affiliate Link Destination URLfield with your affiliate link
- Then click theCreate Linkbutton.
That’s all there is to it! You have now successfully built an affiliate link on your WordPress website using the free Easy Affiliate Links plugin. In addition, you can now begin including this affiliate link in your WordPress articles and pages as needed. Step 3: Using the free Easy Affiliate Links plugin, include affiliate links in your WordPress posts and pages.
- Navigate to the PostsAdd New section of your WordPress site’s dashboard. Add some text, such as Amazon, and make it stand out
- To access the Affiliate Linkbutton, click here. When you install theEasy Affiliate Linksplugin in your WordPress, this Affiliate Link button is instantly added to your post editor. A new pop-up window appears
- Click on it to continue.
To insert your affiliate link, click on the Insert Linkbutton that corresponds to your affiliate link. After that, your affiliate link will be included in your WordPress article.
Final Thoughts: Best Method to add Affiliate Links to WordPress site
After reading this article, you should be able to add your affiliate links to your WordPress posts and pages utilizing the ThirstyAffiliatesfree plugin and other WordPress plugins. This section contains the most highly recommended plugins. ThirstyAffiliates is the most highly recommended plugin because it streamlines the process of generating, adding, and maintaining your affiliate links. Consequently, you can build and add your affiliate links to your WordPress website in less than half a minute with this plugin.
And this plugin is highly recommended by several affiliate marketing professionals for WordPress affiliate marketers. As a result, you can begin utilizing this plugin for cloaking and managing your affiliate links right away.
- Check see the following article:How To Setup Google Analytics Custom Events Tracking Easily In WordPress: MonsterInsights Alone Can Make This
- MonsterInsights demonstrates how to configure author tracking on a WordPress website.
I certify that this articleMethods To Add Affiliate Links To WordPress At No Costis a quick guide for affiliate marketers to learn how to add affiliate links in WordPress at no cost and in less than half-a-minute using the ThirstyAffiliates free plugin, which is available for download from the WordPress plugin repository. If you like this post, please consider sharing it with your friends and following BlogVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Add Affiliate Links to WordPress: FAQs
Is it permissible to utilize affiliate links on WordPress? Yes. What is the best way to embed affiliate links? When you use ThirstyAffiliates, you can quickly and effortlessly integrate your affiliate links in your WordPress posts and pages. In order to accomplish this: 1. Make a change to an existing post or create a new one. Click the Down arrowbutton once you’ve highlighted the text to which you wish to add an affiliate link. 2. 3. Go to the TA Affiliate Link. 4) Fill in the title of your affiliate linkAmazonin the appropriate field box and wait a few seconds.
In your opinion, which WordPress affiliate plugin is the best?
Its Pro edition is only $49 per year, which is a significant savings.
How To Create Affiliate Links In WordPress in 2022: 4 DIFFERENT Ways
You’ve created a website using WordPress and begun to create some very interesting and engaging material. It is now necessary to include affiliate links in your posts. But, how exactly do you go about it? In this post, I’ll demonstrate various free and straightforward techniques for creating and adding affiliate links to your WordPress website. I’ll also discuss some paid choices that may be more successful at saving time than free alternatives.
4 Methods for Inserting Affiliate Links in WordPress
To get you started, here are four different methods for including affiliate links on your WordPress website. This might be a personal blog, an affiliate website, or an online business. These procedures are applicable to any form of WordPress website.
Inputting affiliate links into your WordPress site by hand has proven to be the most easy option to date, and it is the one used by the majority of users. It is completely free, and all that is required is that you copy and paste your affiliate program link into your blog entries. The disadvantage is that it might take a long time, particularly if you have a large number of articles and links to add. When should you make use of this technique? As soon as feasible, you should start manually adding affiliate links to your site to earn money.
However, in order to make use of these plugins, you must have access to the Amazon API, which is only available when a qualifying Amazon transaction has been completed.
As a result, the sooner you begin adding links manually and earning commissions, the sooner you will be able to employ a plugin to automatically add links.
2. Using a Plugin
There are several advantages to using a WordPress affiliate linking plugin to create affiliate links. It has the potential to save you time while also increasing your affiliate commissions. This is due to the fact that many of the plugins may do functions beyond than simply adding links. They can also include the following:
- Images that may be clicked on
- Product description boxes
- Product comparison tables
- And more.
With some of these affiliate link plugins, more complex functionality such as click tracking are also available to the user. Some of the most popular affiliate link plugins for Amazon are as follows: After that, I’ll teach you how to build Amazon affiliate links using the premium plugin AAWP, which you can get for free. When should you make use of this technique? As soon as you are able to utilize the Amazon API and have the necessary funds to do so. The sooner you employ an affiliate link plugin to add affiliate links to your site, the more efficient the process of adding affiliate links to your site will be.
3. Link Cloaking
It is possible to change one or more lengthy and unreadable affiliate links into a more pleasant and readable attractive link using the technique of “link cloaking.” A link cloaking plugin, such as ThirstyAffiliates or PrettyLinks, can be used to do this in WordPress. If you want to use Amazon affiliate links, there’s a lot of controversy and uncertainty regarding whether you should do so. Some individuals swear by it, but others have had their Amazon Associate accounts suspended or terminated for breaching the rules and conditions.
- While using other affiliate programs, there are certain advantages to employing this strategy as opposed to others.
- Several link cloaking programs, such as Pretty Links, also provide click monitoring functionality, allowing you to know which affiliate links on your site are receiving the most hits.
- Alternatively, you may try Pretty Links for Free Here.
- When you wish to connect to a static sales page or the main page of an affiliate product, this technique is the ideal choice.
4. Using a Service
Another option is to make use of a service like asGeniuslink. Localize your links using this service and WordPress plugin so that you may earn commissions on sales throughout the globe, which is an amazing way to enhance your affiliate earnings. In your WordPress blog, Geniuslink automatically converts new and existing product links into affiliate links, saving you the time and effort of manually inputting distinct affiliate links for each country. You’ll also have access to a dashboard that includes extensive affiliate link tracking, which will allow you to see which links and content are working well.
When should you make use of this technique?
When your WordPress site is young, the few clicks you receive are unlikely to result in a commission, therefore you may want to hold off on utilizing a service like Geniuslink until you have more traffic.
Rules About Amazon Product Images, Prices, and Reviews
Some crucial regulations must be followed when adding Amazon product photos and other data to your website. Please read the following carefully and follow them to the letter! Using your WordPress hosting account to download and host Amazon product photos is against Amazon’s terms and conditions. Similarly, product pricing and user evaluations are subject to change without notice. It is only through the ways I have shown above that you may display photos and various other features. To put it another way, you either manually copy and paste the image code provided by Amazon or you can use their API.
How to Create Amazon Tracking IDs
You’ll need to create an Amazon Associates account before you can begin adding affiliate links to your website. You may do so here. After that, you’ll need to create and pick an Amazon Tracking ID, which you’ll do after logging in. You may distinguish between items, product categories, product websites, and even separate websites using tracking IDs. Hover your cursor over your account name and select ‘Manage Your Tracking IDs’ from the drop-down menu. This is where you’ll see your Tracking ID, and you may add a new one by selecting the “Add Tracking ID” button.
- It may be anything you choose, as long as it is distinct from the others.
- After that, click on the Create button.
- The Tracking ID is terminated with -20 in order to be associated with the Amazon.com website.
- Once you’ve established your Amazon Tracking ID, you can enter it into the box on the same page by clicking on it.
How to Manually Insert an Amazon Affiliate Link
Make sure you’re signed into your Amazon Associates account before you attempt to manually input Amazon affiliate links.
Copy And PasteFromSiteStripe Bar
While viewing an Amazon product page, you will notice the Amazon SiteStripe running across the top of the page. You may choose from three distinct types of output: text, image, and text+image (text and image). Then, from the dropdown menu, select the Tracking ID that you desire. Which URL length you choose is entirely up to personal choice, although there are some advantages and disadvantages to each. When your visitors hover over the link, the Short URL will appear cleaner; but, if you ever need to alter your tracking ID, you’ll have to adjust every URL manually once again if you use this method.
The Full Link should be used if you wish to make it simpler for yourself or a future owner to find your website. When you click on Get Link, you’ll be presented with a link that you may copy. Now, in WordPress, navigate to your blog post and mark the text that you wish to serve as an affiliate link.
- The Amazon affiliate URL should be pasted into the URL area. Select all three of the choices listed below – Nofollow, sponsored, and open in a new tab are all options
- Then click Submit.
For picture links, copy and paste the code supplied by Amazon into an HTML block, such as the one shown below. In your blog post, you can include any additional links or picture links that you like. Then click “Publish.” The following is an example of how your links will appear on the published post.
Create Links Inside Your Associates Account
Another option for browsing items and manually generating links is to do so from within your Amazon Associates account. Navigate to the Product Links page in your Associates account by selecting it from the navigation bar. Once you’ve found the items you’re marketing on your website, you may look them up using the search box. Scroll through the products and select the Get Link button by clicking on the arrow next to it. You’ll see a popup window containing your affiliate link, which you should copy.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads
Lastly, Native Shopping Ads are the last sort of affiliate links that may be manually added to WordPress. These are text links that are accompanied by photos that display items that are relevant to the material in your articles. The following is a straightforward method of including links in your blog articles by just including a short bit of code on your website. You simply need to add the code once, and the Native Shopping Ads will appear on each and every post after that. A WordPress plugin may be used to automatically include them at the bottom of every post.
Then, at the very top of the page, select Recommendation Ads.
- Give your Native Shopping Ad a name, select the appropriate Tracking ID, and select the appropriate Ad Format. Additional product categories may be selected to limit down the selection of items that are presented (this is optional). Choose search phrase as a fallback option and provide a generic keyword that represents the items you are promoting under Fallbacks. To update the advertisement, click on the Update Ad button.
A popup window will appear, displaying your Native Shopping Ads code. Copy the code and paste it into your WordPress admin to begin the plugin installation process. Add Widget After Content may be found on the plugins panel by searching for it. The plugin should be installed and activated, and the plugin’s settings should be found under AppearanceWidget After Content. You have the option of deciding where you do not want Native Ads to appear. By default, they’ll appear on every page of your site until you change this setting.
Following the content of the page, you will find a new widgets area named After Content under the AppearanceWidgets section.
Native Shopping Ads will now appear on each blog post you create, regardless of when you write it. Don’t be concerned if they don’t appear to be popping up immediately. It might take anything from a few hours to many days for the code to identify the correct goods and display them.
How to Create Affiliate Links in WordPress with a Plugin
There are other plugins available for WordPress that allow you to include affiliate links within your content. These are generally premium plugins, however many of them offer free trials so that you may try them out before making a purchase!
Amazon Web Services (AWWP) is a really useful plugin for Amazon affiliate sites – you can read our complete AAWP review here or visit their website for additional information here. It includes localization for 20 different countries, unique layouts, and affiliate click tracking with Google Analytics built right in. Find out how to include an Amazon product box in your affiliate review article by following the steps below. The plugin may be downloaded from your account and then uploaded to your WordPress site.
Then, under the Amazon API tab, add your Amazon API Key and Secret Key, as well as your preferred country and tracking ID, and then click Save to save your changes.
This is an example.
It is possible to experiment with a variety of options in order to add or delete content, modify colors and layouts, and so on.
AmaLinks Pro, which is similar to AAWP, allows you to add Amazon product feature boxes, text links and photos, and more to your website. Also, for those of you who don’t currently have access to the Amazon API, they offer a nice feature that allows you to utilize the plugin even before completing an Amazon purchase. I recommend checking it out! Check out our AmaLinks Pro Review for more information.
Lasso is another another Amazon affiliate plugin that offers a wide range of customizing options. It allows you to create visually appealing product information boxes, photos, and links, and it will even notify you if any of your affiliate links are broken. Additionally, Lasso can be used with other affiliate programs, making it one of the few plugins that can be used to manage many affiliate accounts from a single location. If you’d want to learn more about Lasso from the man who created it, we conducted an interview with Matt Giovanisci.
TableLabs allows you to quickly build Amazon product comparison tables in a matter of seconds. Product comparison tables, which display a list of the goods you’re reviewing at the top of the page, are a terrific method to enhance commissions on your affiliate sales. It will also measure clicks and conversions depending on how many times a visitor sees a table compared to how many clicks the table receives, among other things.
How to Use Amazon OneLink
Amazon OneLink is a free service provided by Amazon that allows Amazon Associates to convert their links into foreign connections that are customized for their respective countries. Once your affiliate site receives more visitors from nations other than the United States, this is a great strategy to improve your affiliate earnings. Even ProBlogger creator Darren Rowse utilized OneLink to make an additional $1500 in three months following the tool’s implementation.
You may learn more about his case study by clicking here. In order to use OneLink, you must first apply to the Amazon Associates program in the country where you want to use it. The most apparent ones are as follows:
In order to determine which countries you should submit an application for, you might look at your Google Analytics data and see where your traffic from foreign countries originates. It is possible to link overseas accounts to your existing US account after they have been created. On the Amazon website, you may get a comprehensive guide. You’ll be sent to your local Amazon shop any time someone outside the United States clicks on one of your affiliate links once you’ve connected your other accounts with your Amazon account.
3 Important Affiliate Link Settings
Whether you’re manually entering affiliate links or using a plugin, there are a few link settings you’ll want to make sure are enabled. Whatever plugin you choose to use, make sure to check the plugin settings to ensure that each of these features is enabled. These parameters are referred to as URL characteristics, and they are utilized for SEO purposes as well as to prevent your users from leaving your site altogether. Create a new tab for this page. The _blank property, which indicates that the link should open in a new tab, should be used.
By using this setting in your links, the affiliate product will open in a new tab or window, allowing the reader to remain on your website for a longer period of time.
When linking to affiliate items, the nofollow attribute should always be used; otherwise, your website may be subject to a manual penalty.
Sponsored The sponsored rel property is a relatively new feature that Google has deemed significant for the purpose of providing affiliate links to pages.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that you disclose explicitly on your website that links on your website may result in a commission. The FTC website provides a sufficiently casual explanation of the information in this article. More information on what your Amazon affiliate disclaimers should say and how to include them may be found in this comprehensive guide.
How To Add Affiliate Links To WordPress
In WordPress, there are a variety of options for creating affiliate links. The majority of new bloggers will manually add them until they are able to use a plugin. However, while there are several plugins to pick from, most of them do the same thing: they expedite the process while also potentially raising commissions. There are several locations on your website, social networking platforms, and YouTube where you may add your affiliate links.
If you haven’t yet established an affiliate blog, be sure to read our comprehensive tutorial on how to get started with a blog. Once you’ve completed the construction of your site and begun receiving traffic, you can begin adding affiliate links and earning money. Wishing you the best of luck!
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress (2 Methods)
The content on Themeisle is completely free. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our referral links, we receive a commission.Learn MoreUsing the Amazon Associates program is one of the most effective methods to earn money online through referral sales. There are, however, certain stringent criteria for how to include an Amazon affiliate link in WordPress articles and pages that must be followed. If you do not appropriately configure the URLs, you may find yourself kicked out of the software.
Furthermore, you may manually or with the help of a WordPress plugin include Amazon affiliate links on your website.
We’ll look at both manually configuring the URLs and utilizing a specialized plugin to accomplish this.
First, we’ll look at how to manually integrate Amazon affiliate URLs into your WordPress site by first creating the links in the Amazon Associates dashboard and then pasting them into your WordPress site’s footer. It is necessary to sign up for the Amazon Associates program before you can begin earning money from Amazon. Then you may log in and start browsing for links to utilize once your profile has been activated.
To begin, go to your Amazon Associates dashboard and click on theProduct Linking drop-down menu. When you click on Product Links, your browser will send you to a new page, which will look like this: Using the search bar, you may hunt for any product by putting relevant terms into the box and clicking on Go. If you like, you can also scroll down and look at the best-selling goods in each of the following categories: Once you’ve discovered a product you’d like to promote, click on the Get linkbutton that appears next to it.
- Only text will be accepted. This will provide you with anchor text that will link directly to the product on your website. When presenting the product in a lengthier piece of text-based material, you may choose to utilize this URL instead
- Nonetheless, it is just for visual purposes. This option will put an image into a WordPress post or page that you have created. Users will be brought to the product page if they choose to click on the photograph. Using this style, you may break up long walls of text with promotional pictures
- Text and image
- Text and image. When you choose this option, the anchor text and the linked picture are combined.
Additionally, you have the option of customizing the colors of your link and its accompanying picture. You can also choose whether or not the URL will open in a new window and whether or not a border will be placed around the product image. As soon as you’ve selected your preferred affiliate link type, scroll down to the section labeled “Get HTML Code for This Product Link:” Alternatively, you may use the URL as the anchor text for the link. This may be accomplished by selecting theStandard link option and copying the resulting URL.
You may now navigate to the WordPress post or page where you wish to include the Amazon affiliate link and complete the process. To demonstrate how to put a text/image link location in this lesson, we’ll use the following example: (but the process is similar for all three link options). First, create a Custom HTMLblock in the editor and place it in the location where you want your link and/or picture to display. Paste the code from your Amazon Associates dashboard into the Custom HTMLblock in the following manner: Choose thePreviewoption from the Custom HTMLblock’s toolbar to receive a preview of what your link will look like: Choosing the normal link format allows you to use it as any other URL in WordPress, which means you may use it anywhere.
Keep in mind, however, that you will not be able to hide Amazon affiliate links. Doing so is a violation of the terms of service for the Amazon Associates program.
Incorporating an Amazon affiliate links plugin into your website will streamline the process of adding URLs to your site. You will no longer be required to manually transfer data between the Amazon Associates dashboard and your computer. As a result, it has the potential to be a very time-saving strategy. In this section of the lesson, we’ll be dealing with the Auto Amazon Linksplugin, which can be found here. Using this free tool, you can automatically insert URLs into your posts and pages by selecting from a variety of options in the settings section.
- Then, in your WordPress dashboard, go to Auto Amazon Links Settings and save your changes.
- Select the options that you want and then click onProceed: In this section, you may locate affiliate items organized into several categories.
- You may, for example, choose AppsGames from the drop-down menu.
- This page will display the shortcode that will automatically showcase affiliate items from the categories that you have selected: You can use this shortcode to include a link to a certain post or page.
Amazon Associates is a program that allows you to earn money by referring people to their favorite Amazon products. Working with the software, on the other hand, is not as straightforward as just entering product URLs into your text. In order to maintain compliance and get payment for your conversions, you’ll need to ensure that your affiliate links are properly entered. To summarize, you may integrate an Amazon affiliate link into your WordPress website using one of the following methods:
- Use the Custom HTMLblock to input links that have been manually retrieved from the Amazon Associates dashboard. To automate the procedure, install the Auto Amazon Links plugin on your website.
We also have some additional posts about working with Amazon Associates on WordPress that you might be interested in reading:
- How to link WordPress with Amazon
- How to create an Amazon affiliate business on WordPress
- How to integrate WordPress with eBay
Is there anything else you’d like to know about including Amazon affiliate links in WordPress posts and pages? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below!
Guide is available for free download.