When you are logged into WordPress.com, click on the blue and white? icon in the lower right corner to access all of our Help resources. Then, click the Contact Us button. Type your question in the box under “How can we help?” and then press Chat with us to begin the chat session.
- 1 Does WordPress have chat support?
- 2 Can I email WordPress?
- 3 What is the best chat app for WordPress?
- 4 How do I complain to WordPress?
- 5 How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
- 6 Can I hire someone to build a website for me?
- 7 How do you create a chat website?
- 8 How do I add a chatroom to my website?
- 9 How do I add a chat widget to WordPress?
- 10 Help! Getting WordPress.com Support
- 11 Contact WordPress Support – WordPress.com
- 12 Support documentation
- 13 Support forum
- 14 Live chat support
- 15 LiveChat – WP live chat plugin for WordPress
- 15.1 What is live chat for WordPress?
- 15.2 Notes
- 15.3 Testimonials
- 15.4 Documentation and Support
- 15.5 About us
- 16 Provide Support Live Chat
- 17 Top 8 live chat plugins for WordPress
- 18 Final thoughts on WordPress live chat
- 19 How to Enable Chat on WordPress Site?
- 20 WP-Live Chat
- 21 JivoChat
- 22 Tawk.to
- 23 Tidio chat
- 24 iFlychat
- 25 MyLiveChat
- 26 Wise Chat
- 27 Formilla
- 28 Olark
- 29 ClickDesk
- 30 Live Chat for WordPress Website
- 31 Live Chat for WordPress – plugin features
- 32 How to install WP Live Chat plugin on your website?
- 33 Excellent service
- 34 The 8 Best WordPress Live Chat Support Plugins
- 35 The best WordPress live chat pluginstools compared
- 36 Final thoughts
Does WordPress have chat support?
Live chat support It’s available to WordPress.com subscribers with Premium or Business plans. Chat is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, and for extended hours on the weekend for Business plan subscribers. To get started, fill out a Contact Us form while signed in to your WordPress.com account.
Can I email WordPress?
If you have a paid upgrade(Personal, Premium or Business), you can use this Contact Form: https://wordpress.com/ help/contact to reach WordPress and they’ll follow up via Email.
What is the best chat app for WordPress?
Top 8 live chat plugins for WordPress
- Zendesk Chat.
- Tidio Live Chat.
- Live Chat Unlimited.
- Formilla Live Chat.
- Pure Chat.
How do I complain to WordPress?
If you’re logged in to a WordPress.com account and stumble upon a site you’d like to report, simply click the three dots to the right of the “Follow” link in the bottom right corner of the screen, and you’ll see Report this content which will allow you to send us a report for: content that is spam.
How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
Can I hire someone to build a website for me?
If you’re looking to hire a freelancer for your web design or development project, here are the best places to use: Upwork. Freelancer. Toptal.
How do you create a chat website?
Guide to setting up your own free live website chat
- Log into your dashboard. Once you have set up a free account, the next step is to log into your new Tawk.to dashboard.
- Embed the live chat code on your website.
- Cross-domain session sharing.
- Pre-chat form setup.
- Direct chat links.
How do I add a chatroom to my website?
You can easily create a chat by selecting Start Quick Chat. After you input your name and subject, you can enter the room. Clicking Invite/Share on the left menu bar will provide you with a share link. To embed a private chat room on your website, head to Hosted Rooms on the left menu bar.
How do I add a chat widget to WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress account, and then:
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Header and Footer Scripts.”
- Install the “Header and Footer Scripts” plugin, then click Activate.
- Paste your Messenger[ai] chat widget code into the “Scripts in Footer” box, then click Save.
Help! Getting WordPress.com Support
Whilst WordPress.com provides a variety of ways for receiving useful, customized assistance, it is understood that it might be difficult to choose the most appropriate location to direct your inquiry. There are several sorts of assistance available for WordPress.com and WordPress.com-related services, and this paper describes how to take use of each type of help. In order to receive the quickest and most accurate answer possible, it will assist you in getting straight to the proper source. The following is a table of contents:
Where should I go for support?
- Whilst WordPress.com provides a variety of ways for receiving useful, customized assistance, it is understood that it might be difficult to choose the most appropriate location to direct your concern. WordPress.com and WordPress.com-related services are discussed in length in this paper, as well as how to take use of the numerous forms of assistance available. In order to receive the quickest and most accurate answer possible, it will assist you in getting straight to the proper source. a list of the topics that will be covered
Please continue reading for more thorough information. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
Before contacting support, you may want to go through our numerous assistance resources to see whether your question has already been answered elsewhere. OurSupportsite contains a plethora of excellent material to help you with your inquiries. A large number of queries and difficulties you may find while using WordPress.com are addressed through videos, images, and walkthroughs that may be found on this page. Look over the documentation; you’ll most likely pick up some additional information as you go.
TheWordPress.com In addition, forums are an excellent location to find assistance. Our employees are active participants in the forums, but there are a large number of volunteers who are ready and prepared to assist as well. The majority of forum volunteers are long-time WordPress.com users who, like you, started out as newbies. They’ll almost certainly have some pointers and strategies to provide that will assist you with the majority of your inquiries. Make advantage of the forum’s search option, which can be found at the top of the page, to identify prior topics that may include the answer to your question.
Take a look at this supporting paper.
Timeline for Answers to Support Requests
We respond to all queries in the order in which they are received, unless otherwise specified. We make every effort to respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours, however we do occasionally fall behind. Please do not make a repeat request if you have not gotten a response to your initial request within 24 hours. We will respond to you as soon as we are able; however, submitting additional requests will delay our response time. Please follow these instructions for contacting support in order to guarantee that we are able to respond to your query as promptly and effectively as possible.
Please remember to include the following information:
- The URL of the website that you are experiencing difficulty with
- The URL of any specific post, page, image, or other thing that you are experiencing difficulty with
- And. an explanation of what went wrong, what you have attempted so far, what you expected to happen, and what you would like to happen
- Alternatively, if you are receiving an error message, please tell us what it says. If you are experiencing problems with your user account, please provide your username and the email address linked with it. If possible, include a screenshot of the problem.
Live Chat Support
If you subscribe to the yearly Premium plan, you will have access to live chat Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For customers that subscribe to the yearly Business or eCommerce plan, live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In your WordPress.com dashboard, you may access live chat by clicking on the question mark icon located in the bottom-right corner. Fill out the form and then click onChat with Usunderneath to communicate with us. The contact button is located on the right side of the screen.
In this instance, you will see the option to Submit a Support Ticket rather than Chat with Us.
Upon clicking the button, it will instantly shift to the Chat with Us option. We don’t recommend that you refresh the screen. Once an operator becomes available, a message will appear on the screen and the button will be automatically turned on and off. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
We presently provide Localized Support through email to subscribers of the Personal and Premium plans in the following languages:
To have access to Localized Support, you must first change the language of your WordPress.com interface to one of the languages listed above. Customers on the Annual Business and eCommerce plans who have their language settings set to one of the options listed above will continue to get English-language help through live chat in the future. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
A free, interactive webinar series is available on a variety of subjects ranging from getting started to generating money with your website. Watch as our professionals demonstrate the ins and outs of WordPress, followed by a Q & A session in which you’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions and have them answered in real time by our team of WordPress specialists. More information on our webinars may be found here. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
Please note that we do not provide phone support. All help is provided solely through electronic means of contact. Our ability to assist you is made simpler by the fact that we frequently refer to links and screenshots in our correspondence. ↑ Section I: Table of Contents
If you’re using your own copy of the WordPress software on a separate host, we recommend that you first contact your host for assistance. Alternatively, if you are experiencing difficulties with a plugin or theme, you might try contacting their help directly. Of course, you can also go through the WordPress.org documentation or post a question in the WordPress.org forums to get assistance from other members of the WordPress community.
Contact WordPress Support – WordPress.com
Whether you’re a seasoned blogger, a small company owner, or someone who is just getting started, you may come into a snag along the way and need to get in contact with a WordPress.com support staff member to get things back on track. WordPress.com, on the other hand, provides a variety of resources to help you. So, how can you get in touch with WordPress.com support when you want assistance? Here’s how to receive the assistance you require, including a service that connects you with a live person in real time.
- The answer is yes — and no at the same time.
- The first time you call the WordPress.com phone line, you’ll hear a recorded message with many menu selections.
- If you press “2” for support, the recording will send you to theWordPress.com supportsection.
- You may contact support by calling the WordPress phone number, 1-877 273-3049, but the best place to receive help is right here on our website.
- All clients who subscribe to one of our premium plans are entitled to free email and basic live chat assistance.
- If you have a WordPress.com website, you should be aware that there are firms that may try to deceive you into paying them to assist you in fixing common problems with your website.
Other purported help phone numbers may appear in Google search results, but they are not linked with either WordPress.com or WordPress.org, and you should disregard them. Keep an eye out for con artists.
Documentation to back up your claims is the best place to begin if you have a question about WordPress.com that is often asked. You’ll discover a collection of documentation and video tutorials to assist you with your WordPress.com website, whether you’re just getting started, generating content, or looking for modification choices. With a little detective work, you will most likely be able to locate the answers to many of your questions.
In the event that you want a little more support or wish to troubleshoot with another individual, theWordPress.com forum is available to you to assist you. Anyone may ask a question, and it will be answered by a WordPress.com staff member or an experienced WordPress.com community expert within 24 hours of posting. There’s also support documentation, not to mention the availability of help on the forums! Check out the WordPress.org forum if you’re a self-hosted WordPress.org user looking for help.
Live chat support
Despite the fact that there is no WordPress.com phone number, you may still receive real-time support from a WordPress.com employee. When you are unable to find a solution to your query in the help manual or on the support forum, you may contact with a Happiness Engineer via Live Chat assistance. WordPress.com members on the Premium or Business accounts can take advantage of this feature. Chat is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, and for Business Plan users, it is available for extended hours on Saturday and Sunday.
If you have a query, one of our Happiness Engineers will answer.
Please keep in mind that this option is not available to users of self-hosted WordPress.org websites or those who have free WordPress.com profiles.
LiveChat – WP live chat plugin for WordPress
Do you want to be able to connect with clients while they are on your website? It is possible to communicate with them and answer queries as they come in with the LiveChat WordPress plugin. As an addition to conversing, you can also send out customised messages that are based on a variety of various factors. You may also utilize the chat widget as a contact form for offline communications and even to allow consumers to join up for your mailing list through your website.
Feature-rich WordPress live chat plugin
Under the hood, LiveChat has a variety of efficiency features, such as the ability to send customized messages to customers. In the case of a consumer who is inactive, they might be utilized to immediately come up on your checkout page and prompt them to proceed. The customisation capabilities offered by LiveChat are far inferior to those offered by the competition. Colors and phrases may be customized to match the design of your website. It is easy to choose several themes for the mobile experience, and you can even use team images to make interactions more customized.
The creation of short responses to address recurrent inquiries and the creation of chat tags to expedite dialogue are both a breeze.
With LiveChat, you can give customer service around the clock.
Customers will still be able to message you using the chat widget during your off-hours, just as they would if your staff was available. All of their communications will be saved within LiveChat and will be available for response at a later time.
Live Chat for WordPress website
One of the most important features of this plugin is that it is intended to operate with the most popular WordPress site builders, such as Elementor Page Builder, Divi Builder, WordPress Page Builder, and Beaver Builder, to mention a few of the options. Furthermore, LiveChat is compatible with any WordPress theme or WordPress template and does not require any customizations to operate properly. When customers are perusing your WordPress store, you may want to connect with them. With LiveChat, you can interact with customers on all major ecommerce platforms, such as BigCommerce for WordPress, WooCommerce, and the Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart.
Easy to customize and extend
LiveChat interacts smoothly with a wide range of popular third-party apps and services, ranging from email marketing to social media marketing. Zendesk, Messenger, HubSpot CRM, WhatsApp, Mailchimp, Salesforce, and other similar services are available.
What is live chat for WordPress?
If you have a website and are serious about growing your business, you cannot ignore the relevance of live chat on your website. The way this plugin works is straightforward: it inserts a standard chat widget into the bottom right corner of your WordPress page. Visitors to your website can opt to chat with you, or you can actively engage them by sending chat invites to them. Additionally, you may use the widget as a contact form for offline messaging, or even to allow clients to join up for your mailing list, depending on your needs.
The plugin will prompt you to either login to your existing LiveChat account or create a new account after you have installed and activated it. Following the synchronization of the two, you’ll need to connect into one of LiveChat’s programs, which include the web, desktop, and mobile.
However, you must already be a paying LiveChat user in order to use the WordPress Live Chat Plugin from LiveChat. LiveChat is available for a 14-day trial period. There is no requirement to use a credit card. Take a look at our website to see the LiveChat plans and features we provide.
LiveChat – WP live chat plugin for WordPress is a fully-translation-ready plugin that works with any WordPress theme. At translate.wordpress.org, you may have the plugin translated into any language you choose.
Partner with LiveChat
Do you want to set up a LiveChat account for a customer? By incorporating LiveChat into the tasks you undertake for your clients, you may broaden your company offering. Check out our Partner Program for more information.
When leads contact us, they usually ask several qualifying questions before signing up online or over the phone. These are sales that we would not have gotten if LiveChat hadn’t been an option for us to use (read more). For the time being, LiveChat continues to be the most frequently utilized medium for contacting our customer service.
Users benefit from the ease with which we made it possible for them to access it, and we assist over 750 of them each day, with an average satisfaction rate of 96 percent (read more).
- In the role of Head of Customer Experience at Kinguin, Michal Haze
Documentation and Support
- The following article contains documentation and tutorials: Help Desk Article
- You may start a live chat session with our support team on the WordPress integration page if you have any more queries
- You may learn more about live chat features, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and documentation on our website. If you’re interested, you can sign up for our community group here.
If you have any issues concerning our live chat plugin, please do not hesitate to make a topic in our WordPress.org discussion forum.
In addition to providing software solutions to manage corporate interactions, generate leads, and sell online, LiveChat Software also provides services to its customers. It enables businesses to communicate with their consumers at any time and from any location – in the manner of their choosing. The LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, and KnowledgeBase products are all part of the same product portfolio. The goods are used by more than 34,000 enterprises in 150 different countries worldwide. The company’s customer base begins with small, privately held businesses and progresses to Fortune 500 corporations such as PayPal, IKEA, Allstate, and CapitalOne.
The LiveChat ecosystem
The LiveChat ecosystem consists of the following products:–LiveChat—a communication platform that allows you to engage in real-time conversations with your customers. –HelpDesk ** — an online ticketing system that may be used by both small enterprises and large corporations. –ChatBot— is a bot framework for artificial intelligence conversation bots. –Open Messaging Platform— develop and commercialize applications, as well as add extensions for your own team members. –Knowledge Base— is a public Help Center widget that is accessible to anybody.
If you are interested in writing about LiveChat, you should visit the LiveChat Press Office for further information. Take a look at our logo, screenshots, and other pertinent files by clicking here.
Provide Support Live Chat
This plugin is quite handy for my eCommerce website. It’s simple to use and highly adaptable. Thank you very much! Read all eight customer reviews. The program “Provide Support Live Chat” is free and open source. This plugin has been made possible by the contributions of the persons listed below. Contributors
- Unused module has been deleted
- The look of the plugin settings has been modified
- Refactoring on an internal level
- Important! It is necessary to re-connect the plugin with your live chat account following the upgrade.
- The issue with random authentication has been resolved. Important! It is necessary to re-connect the plugin with your live chat account following the upgrade.
- Positioning of the current chat window on mobile devices has been improved
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.x has been introduced, as has support for a modern embedded chat window. Efforts to increase the stability and compatibility
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 4.7.x
- A jQuery issue has been resolved.
- WordPress 4.7.x compatibility is improved, as is the resolution of a jQuery conflict.
- Compatibility concerns have been resolved. Please keep in mind that the plugin now requires PHP 5.3.1 or above as well as WordPress 3.9 or higher. If you are unsure, do not proceed with the upgrading. If your PHP/WordPress does not satisfy the new version requirements, you should use the live chat plugin version 2.0.3. Improvements in stability
- Enhancements in widget mode
- Minor bug fixes
- Revamped plugin settings
- Plugin settings relocated to the main menu
- Compatibility concerns have been resolved, and critical error reporting has been included.
- Fixes of a minor nature
- For accounts created with the plugin, a new default chat button has been added.
The content on Themeisle is completely free. When you make a purchase after clicking on one of our referral links, we receive a commission. Read on to find out more Are you interested in incorporating WordPress live chat feature into your website? Please continue reading (or click here to skip ahead) as we examine some of the most effective WordPress chat plugins currently available. Isn’t it true that browsing the internet has an impersonal air to it? To offset this sense of loneliness, consider including lots of personal touches on your website and reap the benefits — you’ll see a significant increase in conversion rates, for starters.
Just glance at your favorite site for a moment to see what I am talking about!
There is no substitute for live chat when it comes to putting the human touch on top of everything.
Increased conversions may be achieved by responding to sales inquiries in real time, eliminating buyer friction, and providing a comforting human presence until clients are ready to pull out their wallets.
Top 8 live chat plugins for WordPress
Continue reading if you want to learn how to integrate live chat into a WordPress website. Eight of the greatest live chat plugins for WordPress are going to be introduced to you today in this article. Enjoy!
- LiveChat, Sendinblue, Olark, Zendesk Chat, Tidio Live Chat, Live Chat Unlimited, Formilla Live Chat, Pure Chat are some of the options available.
As the name says, LiveChatis a highly useful live chat solution that is designed on offering everyone in the picture with something that is quite simple and straightforward to use. This is true for both your website visitors/customers and for yourself (your agents). Customers are greeted by a friendly chat window at the bottom of the page, which is provided by LiveChat on their end. That box is always visible and can be accessed with a simple click, and it is always available. After the chat has concluded, your clients will be able to provide comments and rate their overall experience with your representative.
- TL;DR:⭐ The best features include: configurable chat boxes, agent ratings, and a visually appealing and useful dashboard.
- YES, there is a history of conversations.
- Premium plans are available at a cost.
- But it is the number of fascinating features that LiveChat provides to you and your support agents that makes it such a standout choice for many businesses.
- For example, you may directly communicate with consumers (instead of waiting for them to contact you). If you take the initial move toward starting a discussion, you increase the probability that the consumer will have a great experience. You have the option of customizing the chat window. Even if you have LiveChat installed on more than one website, you will be able to manage all of your interactions from a single dashboard. Customer interactions are denoted by coloured circles that indicate how long the individual has been waiting (this helps you to respond to them more quickly)
- You will receive a complete history of all past conversations. They provide a 14-day free trial to all new users, but if you join up with LiveChathere, you will be eligible for an unique 30-day trial extension.
Using LiveChat’s WordPress plugin, you can quickly and easily integrate your website with their service. The chat window is also user-friendly and straightforward. However, you should be aware that the fee may vary depending on the number of agents in your team. When you use this Themeisle coupon, you’ll receive an exclusive 30 percent discount on your initial payment, as well as an extended 30-day trial period. Demo of the chat window:
Despite the fact that this last option is not a WordPress live chat plugin per se, it is still quite simple to integrate with your website. You essentially receive a simple embed code that you can paste into the footer of your website (can be done via WordPress Customizer). The primary reason we’ve included Sendinblue on our list is that it’s a compelling choice for website owners seeking for a multi-purpose platform that can handle more than simply live chat functionality. TL;DR: ⭐ Most useful for: providing an all-in-one solution for client communication across numerous channels, including live chat YES, a chat box that can be customized.
Plans with chat functionality are available for a fee.
However, arguably its most significant advantage is that it can be used to replace a number of different tools in a single package, saving you time and money. Sendinblue provides the following features:
- Creating and sending email newsletters and broadcasts
- Using email marketing automation
- And Send emails using Sendinblue’s SMTP server. Create and manage Facebook advertisements
- Create landing pages for your products. Send text messages (SMS)
- And, yeah, you got it, you may communicate with someone via live chat.
Sendinblue is an excellent choice for individuals who are aware that they will need to acquire tools to handle all of the aforementioned tasks in any case; thus, why not complete the task with a single tool rather than several? The version of Sendinblue that offers you access to all of the capabilities listed above starts at $66 / month, and you may send up to 120,000 emails each month with this subscription. Demo of the chat window:
Olarkis a live chat solution with a comprehensive set of features. In spite of the fact that it is not an excellent example of a WordPress live chat plugin in and of itself, it can be simply linked with your WordPress website using a convenient widget. You essentially receive a piece of code directly from Olark, which you can then place wherever you want on your website. It’s all quite simple. TL;DR: ⭐ When it comes to sophisticated live chat solutions, such as CRM, help desk, and even sales, there are a few things to look out for.
YES, there is a history of conversations.
starting at $29 per month More importantly, Olark has a great deal to offer.
- First and foremost, you receive chat reports, which allow you to analyze conversation frequency, operator responsiveness, and customer happiness
- Second, you can track chat history
- And third, you can track chat history. Integrate with customer relationship management systems (CRMs) such as SalesForce, Highrise, and Nutshell, among others. You can create rules to hide and show the chat box, send messages automatically, and allocate talks to certain departments
- You can also create rules to hide and display the chat box. Integration with helpdesk systems – including Groove, Desk.com, Zendesk, and others
- You may organize your operators into groups based on their roles, such as a sales team and a support staff. You may go through the conversation history and complete transcripts of the discussions
- You can also ask questions. See what visitors have placed in their shopping carts in order to provide better educated replies and close purchases more quickly. Olark’s branding is removed with the white label option.
Individuals (your customers) who engage in live chat see a full analysis of their activity on your website in the chat discussion box. You can see which sites they’ve visited and what they’ve done on those pages by looking at their history. After the conversation has concluded, the consumer can provide feedback and a rating. However, this is simply the tip of the iceberg, since Olark has a great deal more to offer, particularly if your live chat requirements are a little more complex, to put it another way.
4. Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim Live Chat)
When it comes to live chat services for WordPress users, Zendesk Chat is one of the most popular options. It is simple to set up owing to a specialized WordPress plugin, which can be downloaded for free from the official WordPress repository. Chat boxes from Zopim are among the most attractive you’ll discover, with stunning layouts and themes that can be customized to your liking. To answer to visitor messages, just log into the external Zopim Dashboard – or, if you prefer, you can install a specialized Android or iPhone app to view conversations on the go.
- TL;DR:⭐ The best for:gorgeous, professional-looking chat rooms with the bare minimum of limitations for free users YES, a chat box that can be customized.
- There are an infinite number of free talks every month.
- starting as $14 per month An infinite number of chats may be handled by one chat agent with a free membership to Zendesk Chat, albeit only one chat can be handled at a time.
- If you do decide to upgrade, premium access is available for as little as $14/month.
Additional capabilities, such as chat triggers, are made available as a result of this. Chat triggers allow you to establish certain circumstances for the chat box to automatically appear, such as if a visitor remains on a page for more than one minute. Demo of the chat window:
5. Tidio Live Chat
Getting Tidio Live Chat up and running is one of the simplest live chat plugin setup and configuration tasks — simply activate the plugin and you’re good to go. The chat boxes are available in three different designs, each of which may be fully personalized to match your company’s logo. Chats are managed using the aTidio Chattab, which can be accessible directly from your WordPress administration area. Another option is to install a specialized desktop, iOS, or Android application to handle conversations.
- Chat history is virtually limitless.
- Premium plans are available at a cost.
- In a similar vein, if a visitor exits the chat, you may continue the conversation through an email exchange.
- Adding more agents is available for $16.80 per month, and this includes unlimited concurrent conversations as well as the ability to send automated messages.
6. Live Chat Unlimited
If you are scared off by the idea of paying monthly fees for live chat plugins, go no further than theLive Chat Unlimited. It is available for purchase on CodeCanyon at a cost of $75 USD. Chats may be managed fully from the WordPress dashboard, which is convenient if you spend the most of your time logged in. The chat boxes are straightforward yet effective, and you can choose between two different colors. TL;DR:⭐ The best feature is that there are no monthly costs and that conversations can be managed directly from the WordPress admin.
Chat history is virtually limitless.
a one-time cost of $75,000 It is possible to manage an endless number of conversations at the same time, and many operators can react to the same inquiry at the same time.
Demo of the chat window:
7. Formilla Live Chat
Formilla is a fantastic freemium live chat solution that is easy to use. Even if your website receives just a little amount of traffic, you may experience Formilla for no cost. The free subscription allows you to have one agent handle one concurrent conversation and up to 30 total talks per month, all of which are handled through Formilla’s custom interface. However, for those seeking for live chat plugins that can manage a high level of traffic, 30 conversations per month will not be sufficient for the majority of you, and you will need to upgrade.
TL;DR:⭐ Favorite feature for free users: a robust feature set that includes proactive chat Only premium members have access to a customizable chat box.
Free talks per month:30 Premium plans are available at a cost.
Premium users may also take use of features such as customisable chat boxes and real-time visitor tracking. Other standout features include proactive chat, offline email forms, and chat queues for when operators are preoccupied with other inquiries, just to name a few. Demo of the chat window:
8. Pure Chat
Its attractive chat boxes make Pure Chat one of my favorite live chat plugins, and this is one of the main reasons why. Customization is possible for every aspect of the chat box, with a limitless number of colors, eye-catching animations, and personalized pictures to choose from. Pure Chat is more than just a pretty face; it’s also a highly competent live chat application. Powerful analytics, multi-chat management, and proactive chat triggers are just some of the features available. TL;DR:⭐ The most effective for: eye-catching chat boxes and robust real-time visitor tracking Chat box that may be customized: YES, without a doubt Chat history: free plans have a 30-day history; premium plans have a 90-day history.
You can also schedule when the live chat feature is available — and when the live chat function is not available, your live chat box transforms into an opt-in form for any MailChimp email list.
If you want more than this, options starting at $39/month are available, which include four users as well as unlimited chat.
Demo of the chat window:
Final thoughts on WordPress live chat
That brings us to the end of our roundup of eight of the finest live chat plugins for the WordPress platform. And, given the majority of the live chat plugins on our list are available on a free trial basis, there is no reason not to give one a go. Are you utilizing a different live chat application? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Guide is available for free download. * This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then make a purchase, we will get a small commission on the sale of the product. It’s not a problem; you’ll still be charged the usual amount, so there will be no additional charge to you.
How to Enable Chat on WordPress Site?
Live Chat can be extremely beneficial in a variety of situations. Many bloggers like to personalize their blogs by including their contact information such as email addresses, social media profile links, and so on. However, adding an alive chat feature to your website can take this to a whole new level.
- Increasing conversion rates
- Getting in touch with customers as soon as possible
- Real-time feedback
- A personal touch
- Increased sales
- If you are unable to be reached, you can leave an offline message.
We all enjoy conversing, therefore providing your audience with chat alternatives will increase sales, trust, and conversion. You may also be interested in automating this process by using the Chatbot extension.
WP-Live Chatis one of the most popular and widely usedadvertisement freechat plugins for WordPress, and it has received several awards. It is completely free for up to two people to utilize it. WP Live Chat Support is a plugin for WordPress that has over 30000 active downloads and is jam-packed with useful and user-friendly features. Highlights:
- Live conversations with an unlimited number of participants
- Interface that is simple to use
- This feature allows you to save offline messages. Integration with Google Analytics is also available. You can also prevent users from communicating with you depending on their IP address. You will be notified whenever someone views your website.
A beautifully designed chat widget that is compatible with both desktop and mobile browsers. The wonderful thing about JivoChat is that it supports more than 20 languages, which means that you may arrange the conversation to be translated into your native language if necessary.
It is a robust chat agent program that allows you to see precise information about the visitor as well as their actions.
It is completely free to use Tawk.to, which is a WordPress-powered plugin that allows you to elevate your business with the help of the live chat assistance it provides. Since its inception, over 250000 businesses have chosen Tawk.to for its low hiccup rate, simple UI, and tremendous capabilities. To make your proceedings more efficient, freeiOS andAndroid applications are available. It also has a video function that can be purchased as an add-on. Highlights:
- Free. There is no need for a premium membership to utilize all of its features
- Agents with an unlimited number of files to transmit
- Widgets that may be customized
- The ability to block visitors Support for emojis
Tawk.to live chat is trusted by more than 60,000 active users who have given it a 4.8 rating. Not only can you combine Tawk.to with WordPress, but you can also integrate it with other platforms like as Joomla, Magento, Shopify, Wix, Opencart, and others.
Tidio Chatis is a WordPress theme that was created just for the WordPress community. Using Tidio chat, you may engage in live conversation with potential leads or prospects that visit your website. The company offers an affiliate program, which means that after you become a subscriber and use the service, you may recommend it to your friends and receive money back, which is 25 percent of the income generated for each month that a client subscribes to Tidio chat service. Highlights:
- Installation is straightforward
- Color schemes may be customized
- And the product is reasonably priced. You may keep track of who visits your website and interact with any of them if you choose to do so. Apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and Macintosh operating systems
- When you are not online, your visitors can also send you an email. On Messenger, you may send as many messages as you like to your customers. In the Free edition, you can only talk with three other people at the same time.
You can integrate chat with a variety of third-party applications, including helpdesk, CRM, email marketing, and content management systems.
- Bigcommerce, Zoho, Nimble, Freshbooks, Hubspot, Salesforce, Wix, and a slew of other applications.
IFlychat is a cloud-based product firm that caters to large corporations. It is particularly designed to appeal to communities, hence increasing the degree of participation on a website. IFlyChat is the most efficient cloud-based solution for those who have active communities on their websites, such as an education community or some social networking sites, or who have a product and want users to debate it among themselves. Thanks to the newest onCloud technology from iFlyChatitself, all of the bother of setting up and maintaining a chat server is taken care of for you.
- There can only be a maximum of 10 people online at the same time (Free version)
- Customization of the theme
- Group chat
- The ability to ban people from the chat room
- A mobile chat application that runs in the browser
- You have the option of retrieving conversation logs.
MyLiveChat is yet another completely free live chat service that operates on an Application Service Provider (ASP) model. In one package, it provides a live chat with online visitor monitoring, monitors site traffic, and analyses the web actions of visitors to the website. Highlights:
- Easy to set up
- Unlimited agents
- Unlimited departments
- Visitor popup messenger that may be customized
- Unlimited simultaneous chat sessions
- And more.
Wise chatby Kainex enables you to increase the reachability of your website by giving a live chat plugin that is jam-packed with features. Because of its smooth, mobile-friendly layout and simple setup, the Wise chat is a popular choice among those looking for a cost-effective live chat solution for their website. Highlights:
- Setup is simple, and the software is customizable. There are an unlimited number of chat channels. Users are encouraged to register for chat by using the read-only mode of the chat room. Each element of the conversation may have its own custom CSS added to it. Detects Twitter hashtags and displays them. If a user’s objectionable word count surpasses a certain threshold, the person is automatically banned. Archive of previous chats
Formilla is a real-time chat plugin that allows for extensive customization. You can choose a color that complements the theme of your website. In the case of product sales or training programs, Formilla can assist you in increasing conversions.
Formilla allows you to keep track of your active visitors, including which nation they are accessing your website from, which applications they have recently accessed, which operating system they are using, and their IP address. Highlights:
- Simple installation
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Monitoring of visitors in real time
- Chatting in a proactive manner
- Customizable to an extreme degree
- Archive of conversations
- 1 Agent (non-commercial version)
- One simultaneous discussion (in the free version)
- 1 website (with a free trial edition)
Olark, which was founded in 2009, is one of the most popular live chat services in the world. You may get started right now with their completely risk-free, permanently free plan. The following are some of Olark’s pro features: Targeted talking allows a user to send an automated response to a visitor when a specified length of time has passed, as specified in the code. Targeted talking also provides the option to conceal the chat window for specific countries, such as those in which your online business does not ship.
- Simple to set up
- Highly customizable
- Collects input even when you are not there. Android applications
- Proactive chats
- A chat window that is optimized for mobile users
The ClickDesk platform also includes a help desk, phone assistance, and social media integrations in addition to live chat support. Using their free version, you are limited to a total of 30 conversations every month. It can receive phone calls either through Skype or through your own phone line. It also supports the GTalk protocol. Highlights:
- Setup is simple, and the software is very customizable. Phone calls made with Skype
- Especially well-suited for smartphones
- Supports mobile instant messaging clients such as GTalk, Skype, and other similar services
- Allows you to block people from your site
- Excellent live customer service
Incorporating live chat functionality into your website may improve the overall customer service experience. The tools listed above should be able to assist you in this regard.
Live Chat for WordPress Website
If you’ve been seeking for a live chat feature that’s simple to integrate into your WordPress website, you’ve come to the perfect spot. Provide Support makes it simple to integrate with your live chat window while also providing a robust set of functionality and customization options. To obtain a copy of the live chat plugin, go to its official website.
Live Chat for WordPress – plugin features
While utilizing the Provide Support Live Chat Plugin for WordPress, you will be able to do the following:
- You may connect to an existing chat account or create a brand new one. Display your chat button just on specified pages of your website while simultaneously monitoring all other pages of your website. Custom icons, conventional icons, or even text links can be used to designate the appearance of your chat button. Disable the plugin that is responsible for keeping the account linked
How to install WP Live Chat plugin on your website?
The process of integrating live chat into your WordPress website is really simple, but if you need any assistance, we are here 24/7 to answer any queries. Installing the live chat plugin on your website is as follows:
- Open your WordPress website and click on “Plugins” in the left-hand menu
- To install the Provide Support Live Chat plugin, select “Add New” from the drop-down menu. You will be presented with two alternatives on the screen: a. Upload a.zip archive, which you may get from this link. b. Look for the “Provide Support Live Chat” plugin in the WordPress plugin directory. As soon as the plugin has been located or uploaded, click on the button “Install Now”
- Next click on the link “Activate Plugin.” The Provide Support WordPress plugin will show in the list of plugins that are currently accessible. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu and enter your Provide Support account name and password. If you do not already have an account, you may create one by clicking on the link “New Account.” Select “Enable Live Chat Plugin” from the drop-down menu. Examine the pluginSettings section to choose your chat button type, set the pages on which the chat button will appear, and activate or disable real-time visitor tracking if necessary. “Update Settings” should be selected.
Other available integrations
No matter if you’re having a minor CSS problem with your website or you’re attempting to set up a plugin at 3 a.m. and it keeps throwing up issues, our support team is available via live chat, the forums, or email.
Help for absolutely any WordPress issue
We don’t simply provide assistance for WPMU DEV products; our knowledgeable support staff is here to assist you with any WordPress-related issue.
We will *literally* log in and fix on-site problems for you!
With our Dashboard plugin, you may grant our support staff access to your website, allowing them to assist you in diagnosing and resolving issues right on your site. It’s almost as if you had your own WordPress team of experts working for you.
Find out how to utilize our products and WordPress itself by reading through our comprehensive and simple to follow user manuals and how-to articles.
White label video tutorials
Educate your clients with our white label WordPress training films, which you can embed straight into their WordPress administration area. We have over 40 movies to choose from. Always up to current, always valuable.
WPMU DEV’s service has received positive feedback from 97 percent of consumers. Star, Star, Star, Star, Star, Star, Star, Star Overall, I give this product 5 stars.
The 8 Best WordPress Live Chat Support Plugins
What is the best WordPress live chat plugin to use on your website? Are you seeking for the best WordPress live chat plugin?
Perhaps you’re seeking for a specialized plugin or a support app that can be simply integrated into your WordPress website’s design. In this post, we’ll look at some of the top WordPress live chat solutions, so you can provide your clients with rockstar service. Let’s get this party started:
The best WordPress live chat pluginstools compared
In addition to WordPress, LiveChat is a specialized live chat tool that works with a range of other content management systems as well. With a wide feature set and the ability to personalize nearly every aspect of the live chat and ticketing system, it is a great choice for many businesses. Features:
- Tags– Add tags to chats to make them easier to find later on or to categorize similar subjects. Conversation Transfers– When agents are confronted with challenges that are outside of their area of expertise, they may pick which members of their team they want to move the chat to on the fly. Canned Replies– You may save responses to frequently asked questions as hashtags and access them with a few keystrokes by using the hashtags feature. Personalization– Send automated welcomes to customers based on profile behavior, pick where live chat sessions display, and route consumers to certain chat agents or groups depending on where they are on the website
- Customized Experience Engaging Customer Responses– Create pre-defined, multiple-choice questions for consumers to answer in order to steer them toward a solution or to the most appropriate support representative. Button responses, cards responses, and other forms of presentation are possible. Easily share files with consumers during live chat sessions by sending and receiving a number of various digital files to and from them. Security– SSL certificates encrypt chat sessions, and you may also use them to hide passwords and credit card information if you so want. Agents have the authority to ban guests on the spot. Reports and analytics– Reports and analytics enable you to view how many tickets your team has resolved, their average response and resolution times, and other information about their performance. In addition, customers may score chat sessions and participate in post-chat questionnaires. Communication with clients may be done through a variety of channels such as the live chat widget, a chat page, an email, Facebook, or even Apple Business Chat
- With LiveChat’s integration with ChatBot, you can set up automatic answers, chat transfers and other features based on client behaviour. LiveChat also interfaces with other third-party services. App that works across several platforms– The LiveChat app is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android devices, as well as most major browsers. It communicates with WordPress using a free plugin that may be downloaded from the plugin directory.
You may get started with LiveChat by signing up for the Starter plan, which costs $19/month per agent or $16/month per agent (billed annually). A conversation history of 60 days is allowed with this package, which also includes minimal widget customization, LiveChat’s ticketing system, and data security measures. With the service’s Team plan, you may take advantage of a 14-day free trial, unlimited chat history, and a slew of other benefits.
Chaportoffers a dedicated live chat widget that can be used with WordPress, Joomla, and Ecwid websites, among other platforms. Features:
- Customers may make chat requests even when your agents are not available, and they will receive email alerts when agents attempt to connect
- Seamless email transfers Set up predetermined rules that automatically launch chat sessions with customers based on particular behavior
- Automated Triggers– Create predefined rules that automatically initiate chat sessions with customers based on specific behavior. Convenient built-in collaboration enables you to transfer chat sessions to another agent or have agents participate in group conversations. Multi-Channel Platforms — Customers may communicate with you via your website, Facebook, Telegram, or Viber, among other channels. It is possible for agents to use the web, as well as mobile and desktop applications. File Transfers– Customers may see and download photographs and data from their computers. Security– Chat sessions are encrypted with SSL, and agents have the ability to block certain visitors. Analysis of the number of conversations served and missed, the time it takes agents to resolve chat sessions, and Google Analytics statistics are available in the reports section. Installing the Chaport WordPress Plugin– Chaport connects to WordPress via its own plugin, which you can obtain for free from the company’s website.
The free plan at Chaport allows you to utilize one chat operator as well as the most basic features. Premium plans are available at a cost of $19/month per operator or $15/month per device. (billed annually).
Gistis an all-in-one marketing solution that has been built specifically for WordPress and WooCommerce websites. Live chat is a critical component of this tool’s capabilities, but it also includes lead generating, list building, email marketing automation, and inbox management functions as well as other features. Features:
- GistBot– Create questions to pre-qualify prospects and automatically route them to your sales team using GistBot’s artificial intelligence. This application may even plan meetings for when members of the sales team are not present. Using chat assignment, you may allocate clients to certain agents based on their user profiles, or you can simply assign them to the first available agent. Agent Collaboration– Agents can communicate privately with one another and collaborate behind the scenes when necessary. Connect Gist to your website using its WordPress plugin and utilize it there, or chat with consumers on the move using the platform’s iOS and Android mobile applications
- Multi-Platform Chat Experience Mail from chat, your email, Facebook, and Twitter can all be sent to your Gist mailbox through a single interface. Online lead generation using automated messaging and forms, as well as sending targeted emails to a segmented audience
- Email marketing
Gist’s live chat feature is available as part of the company’s Support Suite plan or as part of a package with the company’s Marketing Suite plan. You can get started with up to two users for free, but premium plans are priced according to the amount of contacts you have. Support Suite plans start at $29 per month and bundled plans start at $48 per month. Annual plans are offered at a 15 percent savings over the standard rate.
When it comes to email marketing services, Sendinblue stands out since it provides a simple live chat facility as part of their expanding marketing package. In addition to WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and Wix, it is a multi-platform application that works with other platforms as well. Features:
- Instant Messaging Inbox with Sendinblue– This inbox allows you to connect with leads and customers in real time. See the website your consumer visited before starting a live chat session by looking at the origin page. Assignment of Clients to Specific Agents– Assign customers to specific agents based on the page they are presently visiting or the problem they are facing
- Email Marketing– Sendinblue’s email marketing platform enables you to gain leads through the use of landing pages, forms, segmentation, and automation
- Social Media Marketing WordPress Plugin– Sendinblue works with a range of different content management systems (CMS), and it links to WordPress through a plugin, which you can get from the official plugin directory.
Sendinblue’s cost, which is dependent on the amount of emails you need to send every month in its role as an email marketing service first and foremost, is decided by the number of services you choose. You may get started with the free plan, which allows you to send up to 300 emails every day and has no restrictions. The Lite plan, which costs $25 per month or $270 per year and allows you to send up to 40,000 emails every month, is the most affordable of the premium plans.
Intercom is a marketing platform that is most effective when used for business-to-business marketing, while it may also be utilized by small enterprises. It connects with popular content management systems like as WordPress and Shopify, and it can also be used with help desk applications such as Salesforce and Zendesk Support. Features:
- Chatbots– Intercom allows you to build up prepared questions that consumers may answer, allowing chat operators to spend more time on other tasks. Management Tools– Customize your team’s workflow, for example, by routing leads based on the size of the organization. Communication across many channels– Communicate with your consumers through the web or mobile apps on your end, while they communicate with you through your website, Facebook or Twitter. Agents may communicate with one another through a shared inbox, which allows them to cooperate on specific challenges. Creating email campaigns to better engage consumers is a good example of this. The ability to get reports and customer comments allows you to evaluate the performance of your agents. Installing the Intercom WordPress Plugin– Intercom connects to WordPress via a free plugin that can be downloaded from the company’s website.
Intercom has four distinct price categories, each with its own set of features.
Costs start at $59 per month, with possible add-ons beginning at $199 per month.
Driftis an all-in-one marketing suite that is more focused on onboarding than on providing assistance to customers. Greater organizations may convert website visitors into leads by beginning live chat conversations with them rather than employing opt-in forms, which saves time and money. Features:
- Scheduling– Ensure that consumers are immediately sent to the most qualified agents after connecting
- Automated messages are given to customers if your representatives are not available to speak with them in real time. Asking Specified Questions– Use chatbots to ask potential consumers predefined questions that will either pre-qualify or redirect them to the appropriate agent. Drift Playbook– Automatically convert clients that speak with your reps into leads with Drift Playbook. You may also book them for meetings with your colleagues. Initiate phone calls straight from chat sessions using the Chat to Call feature. Reports– Keep track of how many chat sessions you’ve accrued and how long it takes for an agent to respond. Marketing Automation– Guide potential consumers using Drift’s email and marketing automation technologies to convert them into pre-qualified prospects. WordPress Plugin– Drift communicates with WordPress with the use of a free plugin that may be found in the official plugin directory.
Drift’s main live chat capability is offered for free with one chat seat and up to 100 contacts, and additional features are available for a fee. Premium subscriptions start at $400/month and include features such as bespoke chatbots, lead routing, and CRM interfaces, among other things. Additional chat seats are available for $40 per month each.
7. Zendesk Chat
Zendesk Chat is a component of Zendesk’s whole sales, support, and customer management package, which is available for purchase separately. Additionally, it is accessible for a variety of other platforms, including WordPress. Features:
- Automated messages to clients depending on their behavior, such as specific sites they’ve seen, may be sent using predefined triggers Clients’ Online Activity Can Be Monitored in Real Time– Agents can monitor the sites your customers are visiting in real time, providing them the opportunity to swoop in and establish a sales interaction. Using predetermined tags and intelligent chat routing, you may connect consumers with the appropriate agents on the first attempt. Conversations across several platforms– Engage with consumers via your website, mobile applications, Facebook Messenger, and LINE. If you’re linked to the complete Zendesk platform, you’ll be able to migrate chat sessions to email and phone conversations. File Transfer– Send and receive files to and from consumers in order to more clearly explain solutions and better grasp the challenges they are experiencing. Knowledge Base, contact center, sales CRM, customer analytics, forum, and customer interaction are all included in Zendesk’s Support Suite. Statistics– Chat statistics enable you to see how many page views, visits, and chat sessions you’ve accumulated over the course of a month. Customers can also give their opinions on chat sessions. Incorporation with WordPress– Zendesk has its own app to integrate with WordPress, and it even offers a few apps for WooCommerce.
Zendesk’s chat tool is offered as a stand-alone plan or as part of the company’s Support Suite subscription. You can utilize the chat plan as well as one concurrent conversation for no additional charge. Premium subscriptions begin at $14/month per agent and include access to unlimited chat sessions. Pricing for the Support Suite begins at $89/month per agent.
8. Tidio Live Chat
In addition to being a specialized live chat application, Tidio Live Chat connects with a range of different content management systems, ranging from WordPress and Wix to ecommerce platforms like as Shopify and Magento. It also interfaces with third-party technologies such as Zapier, Zendesk, HubSpot, and Pipedrive, among others. Features:
- Visitor List– You can see who is visiting your website in real time, and your customer care staff may initiate interactions with those who are coming. The pages that have been visited by visitors allow you to better target the communications that you offer to clients. Using chat transfer, you may smoothly transfer discussions from one agent to another when sales or support subjects need to be shifted to another department. You may also move conversations from live chat to email so that you can follow up with consumers after the live chat session has concluded. Security– By banning malicious IP addresses, you may prevent spammers from taking up too much of your support staff’s important time. Pre-written replies– Create pre-written responses that will assist customer support agents to respond to typical queries more quickly. Chatbots– This feature is offered as a stand-alone plan, but it may also be purchased as part of a package with the live chat package. In this case, it is a marketing tool that lets you to build up automatic messages based on the behaviors of your visitors. WordPress Plugin– Tidio connects effortlessly with WordPress with a plugin that can be downloaded from the WordPress plugin directory. Applications – Tidio’s iOS, Android, PC, and Facebook Messenger applications allow you to communicate with consumers from anywhere. Information about your site’s chat traffic, as well as how successfully your agents work, may be viewed in reports created by the built-in analytics tool.
Tidio is completely free to use after you sign up. There are three chat operators allowed on this plan, as well as 100 unique visitors every month and an unlimited number of chat sessions. Plan prices start at $18 per month and include more services as well as greater restrictions. Additional operator seats are available for purchase at a cost of $10 per seat.
Because the majority of the live chat applications on this list contain similar capabilities, the one you finally choose will be determined by pricing and the exact purpose for which you will be using live chat in the future. Some of these applications are excellent tools for connecting with both new and existing consumers. Other applications perform best when used to converse with potential customers and guide them through a sales funnel using marketing automation technologies that are built within the app.
In the interest of full disclosure, this post includes affiliate links.