This article will be useful both for Monstroid (a multipurpose WordPress theme from TemplateMonster) fans and those who have never heard about it.
What will you know?
You will get the exhaustive information about this incredible web design toolkit, created by TemplateMonster.com, about its latest update and browse all its 50 child themes.
Why should you take your time and read this info?
Would you like to know more about the WP theme, purchasing which you actually get 50 for the price of one? All of them were developed by professionals for different business niches. So, in fact, it’s a great investment that will meet all you web design and development needs, no matter whether you are an expert or a DIY guy.
Should we move further? Ok, we’l do this with our greatest pleasure.
Let’s talk about main Monstroid features first
- 50 child themes. You get 50 pre-designed themes within the Monstroid package.
- 100 + PSD files. If you like to work with Photoshop, you will appreciate this feature. The pack includes 100+ layered PSD files. That is: all pages of every Monstroid theme can be edited in Photoshop.
- Multiple layouts. You have the possibility to manage the look and feel of your site by means of multiple layout options that include boxed, full-width, with left or right sidebar or no sidebars at all.
- Responsive. Your WordPress site will quickly adapt to any gadget with any screen the user prefers for surfing the Internet. Text and images are also flexible, so they will be rendered correctly.
- Parallax. The effect will give your visitors the feel of true immersion, an illusion of depth in 2D environments of your site.
- Background video. Stunning video in the background is a perfect opportunity to show off your best products in the interactive way.
- Multiple sliders on board. Choose between multiple slider plugins when crafting your pages, including Cherry Simple Slider and premium MotoPress Slider coming with Monstroid for free. They allow you to assemble professional-looking slides of text, images and videos, spicing them up with various transition effects.
- Font icons. All Monstroid themes come with these scalable graphic elements. They can be adjusted to different sizes without loss of quality. Your font icons will look pixel-perfect on high-resolution displays.
- Charts. WordPress charts plugin makes it easier to visualize your data in various ways. Manage and embed easily interactive charts into your posts and pages.
- Cherry Framework 4. This simple, accurately crafted framework offers you easy-to-install themes with solid Bootstrap options, numerous shortcodes and widgets, and a foolproof way to update the current design with Parent/Child theme possibilities.
- Installation Wizard. This is a plugin which enables you to install all theme files without using FTP or file manager.
- Theme settings backup. This is a great benefit as after setting bunch of theme settings, you’ll be able to back them up and restore.
- Monstroid extensions. You’ll get a number of premium plugins together with your theme. They are free for all Monstroid owners.
- Google map. With this easy-to-use app, your customers will quickly figure out the best way to get to your office.
- Full social integration. The feature lets you link your site to social media profiles and promote it there.
- Monstroid is SEO, Mobile & Google-Friendly. This means that your content will be delivered through a SEO-optimized and highly ranked in Google Insights site.
- Google analytics included. Get detailed insights of how your visitors interact with your site and make the necessary tweaks in time to help them discover it easier.
- 500+ Google Web Fonts. Change styles of all fonts of the Monstroid-powered website through the Cherry settings.
- Third-Party extensions support. The feature lets you extend your site capabilities using extensions like BuddyPress, bbPress, etc.
- With Shotrcode Editor you can create unlimited amount of shortcodes and call on any content anyhow you want.
- Static Area Builder. Create custom headers and footers, or remove them at all on certain pages if necessary.
- Dynamic CSS. Add more dynamic properties with LESS, by means of variables, mixins, operations & functions.
- Independent modules. The feature lets you use all plugins included into the Monstroid pack independently out of the framework.
- CSS Compile/Minify. Using a custom-built compiler multiple CSS files can be united into a single file improving overall site speed.
- 7 designs of the Home page. The home page of Monstroid has 7 variations of design. They include business, personal, blog, one-page, parallax, video, and landing pages.
- Ecommerce integration. Monstroid is integrated with a powerful eCommerce platform, WooCommerce. Its package comprises a full set of eCommerce options and pre-designed pages, namely home shop, category and product pages. In fact you can build a store out of the box by simply replacing the default content with your own one.
Do you still follow me so far?
The list of Monstroid features goes on, you can get the full information here as we have omitted the description of portfolio, contact us, blog, services, FAQ, testimonials, team, about, our history pages and some other details in order not to overwhelm you.
However, there is a couple more important moments that are worth mentioning.
The developer’s license now costs $99 instead of $149. This is your chance to install Monstroid on 5 websites (single site license won’t let you do that!)
And of course we promised to tell you about the latest Monstroid update.
What was updated?
Monstroid v 1.1.3 has been supplemented with five new child themes, three parallax homepages, and a set of new functions. TemplateMonster also integrated some popular WordPress plugins into the theme.
Let’s start with child themes. Our giant multipurpose WordPress theme got five more designs for various niches. They include extreme sports, construction, food, politics, and games.
Besides, in this series of updates, Monstroid got three new homepage versions spiced up with a parallax effect. As you know Parallax scrolling is a technique in computer graphics and web design, where background images move by the camera slower than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D scene and adding to the immersion.
To extend your capabilities, Monstroid developers have added new functions to different features of Monstroid.
Here is what you can do with the 1.1.3 update:
- set the width of the sidebar in 1/3 and 1/4 ratios;
- change text and background colors in Cherry Simple Slider;
- enable and disable an option of AutoPlay in Swiper Carousel;
- set the text content of “Next / Prev” pagination buttons in Portfolio;
- set images in an ascending or descending order and filter them by categories (date, name, comments, modified);
- integrate bbPress and All-in-One Event Calendar into the theme and get them working properly.
Watch this video about the update, it will make things even clearer for you.
That’s it for now, although it is possible to talk about Monstroid and its numerous features for ages. But you’d better see everything with your own eyes. Below there are 50 themes you get together with Monstroid multipurpose WordPress theme. Browse them all to make sure that this theme is exactly what you need. It will meet even the most specific requirement for sure.